Twilight Guys

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Twilight Guys

Post by ringswraith »

As usual, I'm doing too many things at once. Working. Writing. Thinking. Worrying. The usual. :D
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

Valentines Day does not exist in my world.... on a serious note. I was joking about the flowers thing.... I don't want flowers on Valentines Day, I want flowers the rest of the days when it's not expected!
but just so y'all know you can also go to www.1800flowers.com if you don't feel like calling in my order....

woot!
JAIME

OH and PS I don't like chocolate (unless it's mixed with peanut butter) so dont even go down that road.... I do love flowers, all kinds! All colors! All sizes! All everything! (write that down)

:D
Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote:Jaime: OMJ! That whole flowers thing and that is for the single guys and girls comment! Hilarious!

Oh and p.s. You know you will be getting one from me! :lol: (a cute little kissy smiley would have been appropriate there but I can't find one)

I am soo not looking forward to Valentine's Day!
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

*note to self Jaime wants flowers on days when not expected and doesn't like chocolate*

See I would much rather have chocolate than flowers! I mean flowers are great and all but you can only look at them! Now chocolate can look pretty and then when you are done looking at them you can eat them! How perfect is that!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

I'm not just not a chocolate fan? I don't know why... I've never been. I do like some forms of chocolate candies but I'm on a diet where there is no point of even thinking about those candies... grrr.

Flowers are just... beautiful. It's one of Natures awesominess that surrounds us..... how something can be so beautiful I don't know.

Ok YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME LAUGH SARAH! (it is sarah right?)

BACK TO WORK!
WOOT
Jaime
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Eww diets! I can never ever stay on a diet! My craving for little chocolate candies is to strong!

Flowers are beautiful! Don't get me wrong! I love me some roses, daisies, lillies, and tulips! Love them! But then you have the problem of them being there and being so pretty and then they die and all you can think is "Oh no, they died." and you like have to throw them away! And you get depressed because you just threw the beautiful flowers away! It is so sad!

Yes, it is Sarah!
ImageImage
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

I know that no one probably cares, but I don't have much of an affinity for sweets, either.
I used to be WAY into them, like WAY WAY WAY into them, but after I found out my dad had diabetes, and both of my grandpas as well (one of whom is now dead from said affliction), something just snapped inside of me, and I began eating my food without condiments, switched from ridiculously sweet (what I call) "dessert coffee" straight to drinking it black, gave up sweets altogether, and now I don't really like them, except for the rare occasion, and I almost never take any sort of treat if it is offered to me, like birthday cake, or cookies, you know those times when it's expected that you eat sweets, those are the times that I almost never do, but upon occasion, when the craving strikes me, I'll allow myself a couple of cookies, maybe a couple reese's cups, but never more than a few, I just don't dig on the sugar thing like I used to...
Those are my thoughts on sweets....
sorry if that was boring and unnecessary! :lol:
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Wow Cody! That is quite interesting! I guess I never really thought about the whole diabetes thing! My grandparents have diabetes also but I never really thought about it. Very interesting.

I am like the old you. I am a sweets aholic! I put more creamer than coffee in my coffee. I am not a big frosting person but I love cake! Brownies are awesome too! I am mostly a cookie person! I love making cookies and then eating them! When I buy a bag of candy, it is normally gone within minutes! Ok so longer than that unless my family gets a whiff! Chocolate is one of my faves! I like the 70 and 80% cacao chocolate best! It is healthy! :D
Then there is ice cream! I love ice cream too! All kinds of flavors! I can't eat a ton of it though but I still love it!
ImageImage
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

Ahhhh
Ice cream is indeed a weakness of mine, but fortunately it is expensive, and I am broke, so I don't often have occasion to give into THAT temptation!
lol
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Expensive and not so appetizing when it is freezing cold outside! I've been deprived of ice cream all winter for those two reasons!
ImageImage
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

-chuckle-
stupid weather!
:lol:
Not as bad here as it was last year, though, you've got to admit that, sarah!
Pretty bad, but not as bad, and definitely not as bad as the year before that!!!
:o