Twilight Guys

Nightvision
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Twilight Guys

Post by Nightvision »

all the girls at my school who read the twilight series have now started calling me jacob
Adam

Post by Adam »

inlovewithmyJasper54 wrote:I have a question to some of you. Have you ever tried to use one of Edwards lines in the book toward another girl?
The opportunity has not presented itself, but even if it did I would never attempt it. Considering the traits of Edward's character, I think a guy would have to be rather concieted to try to pull something like that off. :roll:
inlovewithmyJasper54
Learning to Love Green
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 »

Adam wrote: The opportunity has not presented itself, but even if it did I would never attempt it. Considering the traits of Edward's character, I think a guy would have to be rather concieted to try to pull something like that off. :roll:
how do you think he's concieted? I was thinking more of a line where he was wooing Bella with his amazing words... hahaha :)
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3
Nightvision

Post by Nightvision »

yeah dont think I could pull off an Edward line myself
Adam

Post by Adam »

inlovewithmyJasper54 wrote:
Adam wrote: The opportunity has not presented itself, but even if it did I would never attempt it. Considering the traits of Edward's character, I think a guy would have to be rather concieted to try to pull something like that off. :roll:
how do you think he's concieted? I was thinking more of a line where he was wooing Bella with his amazing words... hahaha :)
No, no... you misunderstand. I'm not calling Edward concieted, Rather I'm saying that a normal real-life human guy would appear that way if he were trying to woo women by quoting Edward. Sorry if that was unclear.
inlovewithmyJasper54
Learning to Love Green
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 »

ooooooh! haha, it's fine, I get it now :D
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3
Kay0722
Settled in Forks

Post by Kay0722 »

ok my 1st best twilight guy is Edward cus i need a man like that in my life and im sure that one is out there you know lol
the 2nd one has to be Emmet cus his funny and strong and the 3rd jasper
i hate Jake cant stand him in any book so i really don't care to what happens to him :lol:
So the lion fell in love with the lamb.....
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dylan »

Kay0722 wrote:ok my 1st best twilight guy is Edward cus i need a man like that in my life and im sure that one is out there you know lol
the 2nd one has to be Emmet cus his funny and strong and the 3rd jasper
i hate Jake cant stand him in any book so i really don't care to what happens to him :lol:
Ummm... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So totaly not your twilight crush theread but whatever :lol:

And it is true that almost every teenage guy is totaly a hopless romantic to afraid to admit it... All of my friends are and so am I lol at least i admit it and it makes me happy :D
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

i'd apologize for invading the boy's club, but everyone else does too soo...yea.

now, if all teenage boys are secretly hopeless romantics, i have to wonder--where the hell are all of them?! seriously. if i actually met a guy that read twilight and loves it as much as i do, i'd probably freak out (in a good way). i'm just saying....if you guys are hopeless romantics, you should probably let us girls know...

and! i think if a guy ever used one of edward's lines as a pick up line, i'd totally fall for it. because i would obviously know it was from edward and i'd appreciate that. i don't think i would think they are conceited (unless, of course, they were....)

alright, those are just my random comments.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dylan »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:i'd apologize for invading the boy's club, but everyone else does too soo...yea.

now, if all teenage boys are secretly hopeless romantics, i have to wonder--where the hell are all of them?! seriously. if i actually met a guy that read twilight and loves it as much as i do, i'd probably freak out (in a good way). i'm just saying....if you guys are hopeless romantics, you should probably let us girls know...

and! i think if a guy ever used one of edward's lines as a pick up line, i'd totally fall for it. because i would obviously know it was from edward and i'd appreciate that. i don't think i would think they are conceited (unless, of course, they were....)

alright, those are just my random comments.
When I say all guys are, I mean it, but just because they are doesnt mean they will show it though... I garuntee that a guy will not read a book classified as girly if he knows he will be socialy harassed by his male peers, and like so many of my friends they dont see romantic as something that should be shown to others, it is not until are romantics die down as we get older that the fear of being exposed as a romantic (or girly boy) truly die down... I was lucky that all of the male social hierarchy at my school are my friends and took the advice I gave them about reading the novel, now no one at our school says it is girly, weather it is the fact that my High schools Football Varcity Ofensive line is in love with it, or its because me, varcity pitcher, and my best friend , the varcity qb, speak so highly of the series I will never know... It is unfortunate but common knowlege that the kid who likes romance will be picked on for that reason...

Here are some tips to get to know a guys romantic side... Dont laugh weather it is an exciting laugh or a mocking laugh when he reveals something sensative about himself, just incourage him by saying you are sensitive in some way... Nothing hurts a guys ego more than being laughed at, weather it is a good or bad laugh... Never betray his trust to you unless you are telling your best gf who wont tell anyone else... Openly admit that you are into a romantic guy, say it frequently too... Remember if you can get the alfa dog (in guy terms) to admit he is a romantic chances are no one will care that guys r into romance in you school anymore...
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan