Twilight Guys

Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Re: Twilight Guys

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Ok so we've gotten a tiny bit lucky this year with the weather! I can't even remember last years weather! Or the year before that! Wait was that the blizzard? I liked the blizzard! I got a snow day from work! Snow stinks though but we escaped it today! I was soo happy when I woke up and there was no snow on the ground!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

It's freezing here in southern CA. Yeah I'm sure it's not as bad as the east coast or middle USA, but I'm not used to it at all.

Still, all this talk has me craving ice cream! :)
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

^^It's been fabulous! I hate the sun! Maybe So Cal was a bad choice for me to live... :?
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

Don't get me wrong- I'm sure when summer comes around I'll be complaining about the heat, too. :) See, I come from a place where we had two seasons: wet and dry. :lol:

I was actually thinking Forks would be a nice place to move to, but winters there would be really bad for me.
Onin
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Onin »

Texas doesn't fit me. I don't like the sun, I don't like the heat. Lets all complain about our locations... its kind of relieving- speaking bad about Texas is nearly forbidden in Texas.
I'd love to have some feedback on my poems and rants. Check the blog on http://www.myspace.com/akaitachi if you have the time! I want some advice and critique, don't worry about offending me.
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Today it was freaky warm in Toronto. The lawn in front of my building doesn't even have that much snow left. I usually hate the winter, but after being forced to wear a sweater when its 22 degrees outside, the cool temperatures grow on you.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Onin wrote:Texas doesn't fit me. I don't like the sun, I don't like the heat. Lets all complain about our locations... its kind of relieving- speaking bad about Texas is nearly forbidden in Texas.
lol I'm from Texas too! :) The weather was all nasty and rainy today. It's usually real sunny.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Onin
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Onin »

It was a bit rainy today, which was nice... and it hasn't snowed here in ages. Its iced a couple times, but I've only really seen snow while I was in Seattle.
I'd love to have some feedback on my poems and rants. Check the blog on http://www.myspace.com/akaitachi if you have the time! I want some advice and critique, don't worry about offending me.
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

holy hell if someone else mentions ICE CREAM i'm banning you from this thread!! ice cream is like my heaven! And I can't have any!

I've been on my diet for way over a year and it sucks yes but I can hold back the urges. Only once in awhile do I slip up on purpose, usually when I notice the pants fitting a bit looser then I'll treat myself to a carb here and there. I've lost well over 40 pounds in the time I've been on this diet... but I'm no where near where I will be happy... so *cheers* to my diet. But it's more of like a lifestyle then a diet for me. A lot of the low carb foods make me ill so I'm so limited to what I can eat when I eat....

btw there are two kinds of diabetics.... one is more serious then the other.. Type II is a lifestyle change if you want to surive and you can actually eventually not be a diabetic anymore if you follow your doctors orders. Type I is completely uncureable.... at least for now. You're insulin depended for the rest of your life. My soon to be ex is type I and it can be hard at times. Especially when he doesn't check himself like he should. You can tell cause he's NEVER moody but man, I know when his sugar is low. It's like he's drunk.

Oh and Cody you mentioned reeses cups? *slaps you* grrr another one of my heavens!

I'm sicker then sick right now cause of the weather here... one day it's 30 degrees and the next it's 80! I can't take it! I'm about to dope myself up. LLOOOPY LOOOPY LOOPY anyone ever watch Jimmy Newtron? Love it.. haha he's LOOOPY LOOOPY LOOOOPY... and no i haven't even touched the meds yet.... haha just you wait!

Oh I'm so glad to be home... *crashes on her bed*

Jaime

PS I would also like to rub it in that I'm going to FORKS this summer... so bite me and be jealous!
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

Won't bite, but am jealous. :D

I work for a company that deals with diabetes, so I'm pretty familiar with it. I really need to go back to exercising; just so lazy these days.