Adult thread -- The Summer House II

GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Post by GenevieveCullen »

ForJazz926 wrote:
GenevieveCullen wrote:At which point you must remove the seaweed and decide whether or not to get out of the water.
...that's just mean...
If they can't handle the occasional seaweed then they should stay on dry land. With seaweed maintenance and a little skill from the swimmer, the problem shouldn't arise too often anyways.

Sandy~ umm.... this kind of snorkeling isn't about admiring the fish.

Trine~ thanks for the link to the NM site. The interactive Cullen house has the most ridiculous picture of Jacksper. I'm off to explore the rest of the site.
Last edited by GenevieveCullen on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

*comes running in out of breath*

Ugh! I fell asleep at my computer about an hour before the last thread was locked.

Anyway....

Summer House/Rob's Halfway House Members:

akire - Erika (e-mum2)
DarkMuse - Kristina/Kristiner/Kris
diane771 - Diane
Dovrebanen - Trine
Edward_Addict - Mandy
Edward4ever - Pammy
Fizzles - Laura
ForJazz926 - Julie (e-mum1)
GenevieveCullen - Jen
G-Faerie08 - G/GG/Gii
Jadey - Jade/Jadey (e-daughter2)
Jazz Girl - Caryn (e-godsmum to Ashley)
JulieM - JulieM (no confusy confusy with Julie e-mum1)
♥midnight_sun♥ - Ashley (e-daughter1)
newtonscricket - NewJen
older_twilight_fan - Tracy
pennybug84 - Penny
ringswraith - David/Rings
rockbandstar - Neya
sillyme - Elle
twilightsagaaddict - Sandy

*Please notice that this list has been changed since the last thread.

Just for Kristiner...
because I called dibs!
Just for Caryn
And for my E-sis because I know you like the back of his head.
And just because I called dibs on this one too.

now....to go read everything I missed.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

I have so enjoyed the posts on here today. All the talk of seamonsters, snorkelling, swimming, seaweed still has me squeeling with laughter! :lol: I'm gonna get giggles from this for the next day or two. Thankyou all for giving me such fun :D I was considering posting a pic of hubs tattoo as I had mentioned it on last thread when talking about Jacob's wolf pack tattoo. But said picture shows some of hubs chest rug and I wouldn't want to shove that in the face of anyone who wasn't prepared for it. Maybe that would be taking the sharing our hubs/partners/bf's info too far :? :lol:

Some great pics have been posted today. Its a good way to start off Summer House 2. Also thanks Trine for letting us know about the New Moon website. I've had that bookmarked for ages waiting on them to activate it with some cool stuff. I agree with Jen about the disturbing pic of Jacksper. Me no likey.
Member of Rob's Halfway House
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

GenevieveCullen wrote:
ForJazz926 wrote:
GenevieveCullen wrote:At which point you must remove the seaweed and decide whether or not to get out of the water.
...that's just mean...
If they can't handle the occasional seaweed then they should stay on dry land.
[color]

We have had a miscommunication! I meant that it was mean to "get out of the water," because I thought you mean "stop what you're doing." And that would just be mean... *sigh* These metaphors are fun, but sometimes they hurt my brainz.

With seaweed maintenance and a little skill from the swimmer, the problem shouldn't arise too often anyways.

That's what I'M sayin'! Maintenance. Maintenance has been the name of my game all along. You were the one who disagreed, saying "men need hair" and bringing up the Italians. Maintenance is not shaving. I don't think we disagree at all, actually.

Image Image
GenevieveCullen

ForJazz926 wrote:We have had a miscommunication! I meant that it was mean to "get out of the water," because I thought you mean "stop what you're doing." And that would just be mean... *sigh* These metaphors are fun, but sometimes they hurt my brainz.
Metaphors are great but they have their pitfall. Just like 'yes/no' answers.
That's what I'M sayin'! Maintenance. Maintenance has been the name of my game all along. You were the one who disagreed, saying "men need hair" and bringing up the Italians. Maintenance is not shaving. I don't think we disagree at all, actually.

I actually agree a lot with the snorkeling and the seaweed unpleasantness. My "men need hair" statement was more about some men being so manscaped and hairless that you almost feel the need to ask for I.D.... and a sexual orientation confirmation.

Throughly checked out the NM site. They've listed the Lex as part of the community. Can't wait until they have some mobile goodies.
Image Image by ForJazz
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

First of all...RINGS! OMG! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: At least you knew where we would go with that...

Erm...basically everyone who has posted on the last 2 pages... :o :shock: :o :shock: I, erm...uh...yeah. *shutting*
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Don't listen to those girls Rob, I love you just the way you are. Don't change a thing.

If it weren't for the internet it would never have occurred to me that men trim anything. I thought that was fundamentally a girl thing. I've been with the same guy since I was 19, so I haven't seen that many guys IRL up close (you know, snorkeling close).

so anyway, I found some interviews I never saw before, prolly y'all have seen them, but here they are if you're interested.

In this one Rob says he's Catholic! <boggles> is that true? The idea of Rob + organized religion barely computes. I'm Catholic too so I'm all like "ooh, something in common!" (but obviously a Very Bad Catholic. A Good Catholic Girl would not even dream of thinking the things I think about Rob, much less spend so much time around you bad influences :D )

First interview

This one is very short but has a very funny rewrite of one of the lines from the movie
Second interview

<returns to thinking Very Bad Girl thoughts about Darkward getting over his hangups>
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

^ yeh, i heard somewhere that he was catholic. I don't care, as long as he believe in God then its all jiggy.

OMG TY TRINE FOR THE WALLPAPERS<333333

yay 4 new thread everyone?

Are we aloud to talk about WA yet? Or are we gunna talk about it on the fanfic thread?
I reaaaaallly wanna post my fave part....

JulieM ~ noes we'll miss you.

its very dark and peeing down with rain here. :) I love days like this. Sux tho since it's a school day = getting drenched in between classes, people umbrellas poking ur eyes out and soggy feet.

*christen*
Cannes
perfect edward
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

newtonscricket wrote:so anyway, I found some interviews I never saw before, prolly y'all have seen them, but here they are if you're interested.

In this one Rob says he's Catholic! <boggles> is that true? The idea of Rob + organized religion barely computes. I'm Catholic too so I'm all like "ooh, something in common!" (but obviously a Very Bad Catholic. A Good Catholic Girl would not even dream of thinking the things I think about Rob, much less spend so much time around you bad influences :D )

First interview

This one is very short but has a very funny rewrite of one of the lines from the movie
Second interview

<returns to thinking Very Bad Girl thoughts about Darkward getting over his hangups>
Thanks for these. I hadn't seen them. Loved the Irish Guy interviewing in the first one. I thought he was gonna do more talking than Rob! :lol:
Member of Rob's Halfway House
GenevieveCullen

Yes Jade. Your free to talk about WA. Probably should do it on the Fanfic thread.

Trine~ great interview. I love the way he says "paparazzi" and "kiss my backside" at the end. Totally didn't know he was Catholic. I technically am too (baptized, first holy communion, confirmed... the whole nine yards) but I'm not a practising Catholic. I haven't found a religious denomination that fully encompasses my beliefs yet but catholicism has been a good reference point.

Rob's a good Catholic boy that totally supports abstinence.... *snort giggle* :lol:
Image Image by ForJazz