Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Post by Edward_Addict »

Jeebus, guys. Snorkeling? Choking on seaweed? Rings having his very own burrito baby? I hate missing all the fun.

I want to know what Rob would say/think if he knew his armpit hair has become such a widely discussed topic for us. :lol: But I have to say that while the pit bush could stand a little trimming, I don't get all freaked out and turned off by it. I still love him the way he is. (Except when he looks like this. Yikes.) But, I've said this before, I find the weirdest things about Rob so endearing and cute. And to me he's definitely not scary hairy all over like some guys can be. Bottom line, I definitely would not mind cuddling up to him trimmed or untrimmed.

Anyhoo, I know I'm a little late but I thought I'd christen the thread with some Naughty Rob. :D
Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

GenevieveCullen wrote:
ForJazz926 wrote:We have had a miscommunication! I meant that it was mean to "get out of the water," because I thought you mean "stop what you're doing." And that would just be mean... *sigh* These metaphors are fun, but sometimes they hurt my brainz.
Metaphors are great but they have their pitfall. Just like 'yes/no' answers.
That's what I'M sayin'! Maintenance. Maintenance has been the name of my game all along. You were the one who disagreed, saying "men need hair" and bringing up the Italians. Maintenance is not shaving. I don't think we disagree at all, actually.
I actually agree a lot with the snorkeling and the seaweed unpleasantness. My "men need hair" statement was more about some men being so manscaped and hairless that you almost feel the need to ask for I.D.... and a sexual orientation confirmation.
:o *choke cough splutter* :shock: *splutter dietcokethroughthenose cough* :lol:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWABWABWASNORTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously seriously have so much love for the lot of you!!!!! I hit my head on my desk. Twice. TWICE. You perverts so rock my world!!!!!!

Genevieve~ What forms of confirmation do you accept exactly?? :lol:

Rob's Catholic? Sweet Jesus Mary & Joseph I had no idea. I never would have pegged Rob for a Catholic boy. If anything I figured Episcopal or other form of the Church of England. Well, I'm like you. I actually have the holy church to thank for my existence I suppose. Adopted through Catholic Social Services to a good Catholic family, raised in the Catholic schools, made all the sacraments and the whole shebang. I... ummm... rebelled a bit... in my adolescence. Now, I am beyond lapsed. I am... elapsed.... I think. I have a pretty strong belief that the mother church would seriously frown upon my Cullenist tendencies and priestess-dom. Alas, I'll explain to St Peter when I get there. We're cool. 8-)

GenevieveCullen wrote:Rob's a good Catholic boy that totally supports abstinence.... *snort giggle*

Yep, and I'm the Holy Pope himself!!!!!!! Come on. He's already knocked up every one of us, including Rings. He's got some 'splainin to do!!! :lol:

Mandy!!!!! Damn it!!!! Stop that!!!!! You can't do that with out some kind of warning!!! OW!!! Now my head hurts. :evil: :lol:

Gods but I love love love the new site. It's amazing!! The pics, RobWard's at least, look amazing, of course. Damn them for giving Jacksper that horrible yellow Mike Brady perm wig *shakes fist at CW* :evil: Now he got some 'splainin to do...
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Jazz Girl wrote:Genevieve~ What forms of confirmation do you accept exactly?? :lol:
I pull out a picture of Rob and a picture of Megan Fox and look to see which way the divining rod points.

SYTYCD is on. Ellen DeGeneres is guest judging so I'm watching. Plus Katie Holmes will guest star to sing and dance. Never knew she could.

Melissa (I think) danced to a Yeah Yeah Yeahs song <3
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Jeez louise. You'z guy'z don't waste any time getting as many pages done in one day on the new thread!!! P.S. OMG I LOVE ROBERT PATTINSON!!! AND I LOVE DARKWARD!!!
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Sigh. Late, as usual....

Really girls (and rings) five pages on the new thread plus like 2 on the old one? And SEVERAL PAGES devoted to rings' burrito baby and Julie's seaweed metaphor? You guys, I had sushi for dinner and a burrito for lunch. Seriously.
GenevieveCullen wrote:I may be Canadian but that doesn't mean I enjoy snuggling up to Saskquatch.
+ 5.6 CCP

I think we all agree we prefer our men trimmed but not shaven. It lessens the chances for beard burn as well.

GenevieveCullen wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:Genevieve~ What forms of confirmation do you accept exactly?? :lol:
I pull out a picture of Rob and a picture of Megan Fox and look to see which way the divining rod points
AHHAHAHHAHAHAHLMFAOHAHAHAHAA +5 squillion CCP

Why are all these metaphors about water? And i would be watching SYTYCD but my husband is playing some game where he shoots Nazis. It's from his childhood.

<buzzkill>And finally, as a former waitress, I must also say: tipping is important. I made $2.13 an hour, so I paid my rent with tips. If the tipping story was true and Rob tipped 14% at a high end place, that's not really cool. Unless he also included his phone number. Maybe he didn't know better. Unless service is utter crap, I tip 20% and round up to the next highest dollar. That 73 cents doesn't make that much of a difference to me, but it could make the difference between a crap night and a money night to a server.</buzzkill>

ROB IS HOT.

Image Image Image
GenevieveCullen

Erika~ hot damn! With this many CCPs, I can fly in Laura, Trine AND Jade in for RobCon. Japanese and Mexican food in one day is win. Absolutely love both.

As for tipping, I totally get where your coming from. I think in most places, 15% is standard tipping and Rob threw down a 50 for a $350 meal instead of $52.50. I'm sure the missing 1% was a lack of math rather than a insult to the wait staff. I don't really see our man pulling out a calculator and checking to see if it's the proper amount. The media just wants to create a frenzy.
Last edited by GenevieveCullen on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image by ForJazz
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

I am a bad bad bad bad bad eGodsmum.

MiniMe/eGodschild~ I am sooooooo sorry. I did not immediately gush, oooh and aaaahhh over the new siggy. I am so sorry. It is absotively posolutely gorgeous and I love it. Hard. May I offer my compliments to your eMum for her beautiful work? Or has someone been developing secret talents? Truly, Julie, FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

So, for those I spent some time perusing the NM website. Seriously palpitation inducing. But, it lead to a very VERY important question...

If the quote is on the picture, does that mean it's in the movie? Because I really REALLY hope so....

And...

after seeing his face in that picture, why does this image make my heart just sigh?

Good gods, he is just beautiful, isn't he...
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

GenevieveCullen wrote:Erika~ hot damn! With this many CCPs, I can fly in Laura, Trine AND Jade in for RobCon. Japanese and Mexican food in one day is win. Absolutely love both.

As for tipping, I totally get where your coming from. I think in most places, 15% is standard tipping and Rob threw down a 50 for a $350 meal instead of $52.50. I'm sure the missing 1% was a lack of math rather than a insult to the wait staff. I don't really see our man pulling out a calculator and checking to see if it's the proper amount. The media just wants to create a frenzy.
Yeah..true dat..The media be trippin' sometimes..Though, he could be more like Johnny Depp and drop a few hundred here and there :lol: I mean jeez Rob, don't be a cheapo!!!
GenevieveCullen

G-Faerie08 wrote:Yeah..true dat..The media be trippin' sometimes..Though, he could be more like Johnny Depp and drop a few hundred here and there :lol: I mean jeez Rob, don't be a cheapo!!!
He probably could. And would. But he'd feel like he's showing off and flashing cash and that just ain't him. He's more crumpled bills on the table, I reckon.
Image Image by ForJazz
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

G-Faerie08 wrote:
GenevieveCullen wrote:Erika~ hot damn! With this many CCPs, I can fly in Laura, Trine AND Jade in for RobCon. Japanese and Mexican food in one day is win. Absolutely love both.

Yeah..true dat..The media be trippin' sometimes..Though, he could be more like Johnny Depp and drop a few hundred here and there :lol: I mean jeez Rob, don't be a cheapo!!!
Yall are right. Also he was probably about 8 sheets to the wind!

And Caryn you are so right, I mean to say something about it too -- e-daughter1' your new siggy is fabulous I'm so sorry we were distracted by the new thread shiny and seaweed conversation.

I LOVE IT. great job, e-punkypie

Also Ellen makes me LOL. I want to move in with her & Portia. Do you think they will adopt me? can eEllen move into the e-house? and ePortia? We can make them e-veggie bacon and borrow their e-shoes. And eEllen will e-host the e-dance parties!! And ePortia will just walk into e-rooms and take down her hair dramatically.

Image Image Image