Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Post by newtonscricket »

Oh Julie, I died laughing!

I also thought the first one on the fan page was screamingly funny
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Got a bit of a cold so my head's pounding.

Trine~ Besides Saga Sandy and Twilight Tracy, the biggest give away is that Sandy always posts in red ;)

Caryn~ rooster blocked :lol: Maybe tonight you can finish the dream without disturbance.

Julie~ those reasons are only half the beef I got with religion. I'm still waiting for them to accept homosexuality for what it is, a loving relationship between two people.

Kris~ I wish I could go with you :(

Errr.... I can't remember what else I was gonna write. I've gotta go back for Ottawa. Weekend long family reunion. Two of my cousins just had babies. It's going to be hectic.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

TGIF, Well looking and deleting some of my photos I wanted to share this with you very good for the eyes
http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... titled.jpg
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

GenevieveCullen wrote:those reasons are only half the beef I got with religion. I'm still waiting for them to accept homosexuality for what it is, a loving relationship between two people.
Oh totally. I didn't even START, really. I could go on for days. For most of it, it just comes down to closed-mindedness and brainwashing. Believing their way is RIGHT, because it says so in a book that has been translated millions of times from its original form, and is therefore completely up for interpretation. For example, the word "abomination" could have meant something completely different back then, or it could have been an entirely different word altogether in its original form, or the sentence surrounding it could have been referring to something else...etc etc etc. PLUS - I believe in science. If things are physically and scientifically impossible...then I don't really buy them in entirety. I have a hard time with people who cannot see perspectives outside of their own, for the sole reason that "it's what they were taught." QUESTION AUTHORITY, PEOPLE! It's one of the smartest things you can do as a growing human being. We'd never move forward otherwise, and we'd still think the world was flat.

Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

ForJazz926 wrote:
GenevieveCullen wrote:those reasons are only half the beef I got with religion. I'm still waiting for them to accept homosexuality for what it is, a loving relationship between two people.
Oh totally. I didn't even START, really. I could go on for days. For most of it, it just comes down to closed-mindedness and brainwashing. Believing their way is RIGHT, because it says so in a book that has been translated millions of times from its original form, and is therefore completely up for interpretation. For example, the word "abomination" could have meant something completely different back then, or it could have been an entirely different word altogether in its original form, or the sentence surrounding it could have been referring to something else...etc etc etc. PLUS - I believe in science. If things are physically and scientifically impossible...then I don't really buy them in entirety. I have a hard time with people who cannot see perspectives outside of their own, for the sole reason that "it's what they were taught." QUESTION AUTHORITY, PEOPLE! It's one of the smartest things you can do as a growing human being. We'd never move forward otherwise, and we'd still think the world was flat.
I think it comes down to always remembering that there is a HUGE difference between faith or spirituality and organized religion. One is the creation of a higher power, in whatever form you choose to believe. The other is a creation of man (being the key word there) with questionable intentions at best. Just because I don't believe in or follow the dogma of one certainly doesn't mean I don't believe in the other.

One thing I do believe in...there must be a higher power in the universe when there is beauty like this.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Oh yeah.

Proof that God loves us

and wants us to be happy

I could go on and on about religion. I was actually a religion major, I will not bore you, but definitely file me under non-judgemental, we're all ok, no religion has the monopoly on truth, if you're an atheist that's cool too (but see above for cogent, logical argument for existence of God)
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

*sighs and shakes head* I knew someone would say that. *ahem* I promise that next time I make myself look like Tim Burton's version of the Mad Hatter I will take a pic via my cellphone and post it to Twitter for Kristiner to see.

Kristiner~*deep breath* I am asking my mum today if I can go to the Bobby Long concert. I am going to be pulling everything! From paying for my ticket, the $3 at the door, and gas money, to getting 2 months ahead in school, to well, anything that I can do so I can go. Plus...if she doesn't want to drive all the way back here after the concert I could always bribe her with staying at a motel 6 or something for the night and I pay for the room. :D Yeah...I am definitely going to try anything that would make her say yes. And, I am sorry your alarm was being mean to you and woke you up from your Rob dream.

Caryn~Well...let's look at the bright side of this shall we? You got Robdreams TWO nights in a row. :D See? Bright side.

Religion~I have been raised Christian and my family is really hardcore and crap. Me no. I believe in science and I love to question authority. I go to church just to make my family happy, but when I am there I am always defending people that aren't Christians because everyone at church is so close-minded that they refuse to even hear about anything that they do not learn is right. Its ridiculous! When I went to PA a couple weeks ago there was this guy me met. He has traveled a lot and was raised Roman Catholic, but now he thinks that everyone is right in some way. After we left everyone else in the van was bashing him, making jokes about him, ect., ect. Me? I sat there shaking my head. Because well, the people were being hipocrits (sp?)! They say that we are supposed to accept people for who they are and not make fun of each other ect., ect. BUT then they go and do exactly that to this guy just because he believes in something different. Hmph. Yes, I believe in God, but I have yet to find a religion that has the same beliefs as I do. And now I shall shut up and get back to the topic of Rob.

Now...because you listened to my rant on religion, you can have Robsten and Taylor at Comic Con. :D

And...I now I am forgetting something, but I shall figure it out later. :D
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

MiniMe~ Thanks for the gift, but Iz all afeared to click and enjoy. I can't take the screaming. Is there screaming?

As for the TwitPic (I so love that term, btw) DO NOT read the comments. Really? "WTF is SDCC anyways?" Really. Ummmm, lets see.... hmmmm.... San Diego Comic Con you utter moron!!!! Rob and KStew look sooooooo tired. I'm so hoping theres a really good reason for that. "Rob could make an effort." An effort to what? An effort to be someone other than who he is which is why we all love and adore him in the first place. He looks tired and comfy and I am pretty sure one lead to the other, jackarse. :twisted: THIS is why I don't read the comments. Can't even make it passed the first one.

But, check out the body language. She's completely leaning all up into him and he's holding her up. Jesus, these two just brake my heart. And, I LOVE that she's completely leaning away from Taylor and Taylor looks all uncomfy to even touch her.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS