Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Post by Jazz Girl »

GenevieveCullen wrote:They didn't say. But buns is a good one. Why didn't I think of that? *smacks head* I'm brain dead tonight.

I really wish there was a list of words that we shouldn't use and what are acceptable replacements. It's really kind of difficult to talk about mature subject matter on an Adult thread while using in what my opinion are "watered down words". It's like translating languages. It just doesn't have the same impact when you go from one to the other.

But, I'll make do.

Rob will try to be less naughty too. (Even he's giving me the 'yeah right' face)
Genevieve~ so am I to assume that it is the phoenetic spelling of the British pronounciation they are now disapproving of? Well fracking lovely then. I think the bigger problem is that they'll tell us that we can't use a certain word or abbreviation or spelling or what have you, so we'll decide on something else, and get used to using that and then well after the fact, they'll tell us we can't use that either. Bloody lovely. Honestly, I wish I knew whatj's so offensive about the british edition. But, alas, they are the mods and we will respect their decision. So, buns or bum it is.

Though, gotta say, if I am talking about CW&IA for instance, Professor BumFace just don't have the same rign, know what I mean...

Oh Well...

Rob will still use the other word...and I love it when he says it. Course, I love it even more when he shows it. :twisted:
Night Ladies.
Rings~ If you're lurking, miss you.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hi everyone. It's been one of those days (and nights) where I haven't been able to check on the Lex at all cause real life got in the way. :evil:

I guess it's after midnight here, so....

Happy Hump Day! :lol:

Sorry some people seemed to have problems with the linked picture of Rob's boxer-clad "buns", but thank goodness for Robsessed. Those ladies at Robsessed truly have our best interests at heart. :D

I love how everyone's showing the love for Clipped Wings and Inked Armor, and some seriously sexy Tattward. I'm looking forward to reading exactly how, (and how many times) Edward repaid Bella for her "ministrations". 8-)
You guys were comparing piercings and tatts and such on the Twilight fanfic thread, but I'm pretty boring....no tats and my ears are pierced only once. This story seriously makes me think of how cool it would be to have a small tattoo on my shoulder or hip, except for the fact that I'm not too fond of needles, and my family and friends would probably say, "Who are you... and what have you done with Tracy?" :lol:

Thanks for the lovely Robcrack everyone! Since we can no longer use the British slang for one of Rob's best loved body parts, maybe we could just refer to Rob's "buns" as "Robcrack". :D
Banner by TammyAZ
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hi!

I haven't been on very much lately. I met Tattward and he's been taking up a great deal of my time, and I'm also reading NM. I am so torn as to who is the most sexy ward now. I still love Pantyward. But tattward is a good # 2. Although he has to share the spot with Darkward and Domward...Just too many if them :lol:Mandy - I put Inked on my fav list so I'll be reading that too eventually.

I love the discussion about Rob's buns. And I appreciate you taking on the investigation job, NewJen. I'm sure it'll be hard work ;) My take on it is that they are a litt flat, but you can still grab them :D And they looked good in the picture that Caryn posted a few days ago.
And what is this thing about buns...You can't say @$$ on a website, or even spell it out in some other way? Is that a US thing? Because I think in Norway we are fairly liberal on that sort of thing. It's just a word, IMO. We all know what it means no matter how we twist and turn the word.
Tracy - Robcrack is an excellent word.

I am so happy that CW didn't just put Rob in the movie to make more money. I hope Rob is in there when it's appropriate. I'll live without seeing Rob all the time, since that's staying true to the story.

Paris Hilton...It made me sick. She better stay away from Rob. And poor sweet 17 year old Taylor. He needs to be protected from something like that... But they are sensible boys.

Lovely pictures everyone! I haven't contributed in a while. I think this is my new impregnation stare ;)
Have a great day!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

To add to the tattoo/piercing discussion - I have 3 piercings in each ear, and up until a month ago I had my nose pierced. Sadly, I had to remove it for my job. :cry: But I had it since I was 18, and since I'm now a wise woman of 25 I guess it was time to say goodbye. I have no tattoos, but I'd love something really small on the inside of my wrist. Of course, my family freaked out the one time I even MENTIONED it. And I'm too chicken to get something so permanent. :oops:

And I'm about 95% sure that Rob doesn't have a tattoo. Even if they would have been able to cover it with makeup during his shirtless Italy scene, I think we would have gotten a glimpse of it at other times when he was out and about as regular Rob. Like in this pic. Or this one.

It would be beyond sexy if Rob had ink somewhere, like Beautiful B@st@ard (as someone already mentioned). But I just don't think he does. Now my other lover, Jackson, is a different story. I seriously want to lick his tat. Rrrrawrrr! :twisted:

Trine, you'll love Inked. It's great. And I don't just love Tattward in there, Bella is pretty badass too.
And not being able to write "@$$" on a website is not an American thing, it's just a Lexicon thing. Lame.

And here's a Rob FunnyFace pic that I don't think I've seen before. :lol: Or at least not in a while.
Image Image
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Our Robbiekins doesn't seem like the person to have a tattoo.
But if he does.. I hope its 'Kristen' placed right over his heart. Can I getta "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"?

Oi na, so we can't say backside now? That's a slang word?
I feel like I'm in school.
No. Correction,
Since I'm in my last year, our teachers are pretty sweet.
..Whakatane!! (for trine, if she knows how it's pronounced)

And I stand by my decision not to read any more fanfics. WA was my one and only exception, coz it was so awesome. :D

Speaking of piercings, I have 2 in each ear and my belleh button done. Thats all.
Too many seem tacky.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Happy hump day. how can I go over and babysit the grands with pictures like that below the belt? Well just add to it

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... 632L-1.jpg
and this
http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... 2L-1-1.jpg
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Gen - I too got pm'd and told off for using the 'A' word. My mind immediately went to all kinds of alternatives as we often talk about this part of Rob ... Bum, Bottom, Derriere, Rear End, Backside, Rump, Behind, Booty, Posterior, Tooshie, Glutius Maximus(Sounds like a character from Gladiator), or Queen Mum(Cockney Rhyming Slang). The list is endless! Who knows what we're allowed?! :lol:

I have a really bad mouth in general. I am usually very well behaved when online(respectful of others, etc,etc), but in RL nothing much shocks me. I have become so desensitized to it.

Mandy - :shock: Er ... :D Jackson tat pic ... Gulp .... :twisted: I didn't know about that! Thanking you mucho. ;)

Here are some old but good pics.
What?! I am hot in this jumper.
Attention Ladies!
Are you ready for me?
Member of Rob's Halfway House
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Piercings...I only have my ears pierced. One in each ear. I wanted one in my nose too, but I am so afraid of the pain.
I also want a tattoo, but I'm not sure what I would want. It must be something perfect, or I'm afraid I'll regret it. So I haven't done it yet.
I don't think Rob has one...I think we would have seen it by now.
Jade - Getting your belly button pierced must hurt like hell?
I do know how Whakatane is pronounced :D

Mandy - Jackson's tattoo was great. I had to look a while before I found it. It wasn't where I was expecting it to be...
Okay, so it's a Lexicon thing that you have to watch your language. I kind of of understand it to an extent, since there are a lot of people of different ages and maturity here. I mean, I understand that we can't say "frack". That's okay.
But in this case we were really just talking about an anatomical part of the body ;)

Diane - Those pants looked really tight....

Laura - Thanks for the classics. And you've been very creative in finding new names for you-know-which-bodypart :)

I'm off to do some reading...I leave you with this... *thud*
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Trine did you see what happens when Rob is naughty ?
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

British word for booty? Is that it? You have to be KIDDING me. That word is so tame. It may start and stop with the same sounds for the American "@$$," (which, btw, has been legal to say on tv and radio for quite some time now) but from what I hear, it's more equivalent to the American word "butt." Correct me if I'm wrong, you Brits and English people. Here's me giving another HUGE eye roll for that one. :roll: There is much more to watch out for than that word on these boards. Starting in on that word just looks...ridonk.

As for tats and piercings, I have some. I have a sun with chinese letters in the middle of it in the center of my back. NOT a tramp stamp - gross. I also have a fairy on my lower-right hip, and a butterfly on the top of my right foot, close to my toes. The one on my hip hurt the worst. I felt like he was slicing out my fallopian tubes with an exacto knife. It was the only time I felt like screaming out for him to stop - but I had no voice, so I didn't. The black always hurts worse - I guess they do it deeper to hold the color in. I also have a bellybutton piercing. When I was about 20, I pierced my eyebrow - but I took it out a year later b/c it was just a phase, much like my midriff top and lace-up crotch pants phase. That was the only thing that bugged me about WtF - eyebrow piercings are not for everyone.

Image Image