Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Post by Edward_Addict »

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about, but Tracy's link AND Erika's link both worked for me. You other people need to get your computers fixed or sumfin. :? (And it was a super lovely pic, BTW. Thank you, Tracy!!! :D )

Erika, this thing is the ugly Rob pic. I like to bust it out from time to time for a laugh. Jade and I both posted it for NewJen's birthday. :lol:

Caryn, I haven't read Clipped Wings & Inked Armor yet but I've read Inked and I loooove that version of Tattward. I'll have to check out that other story.

Ok, funny Rob story:
So I was at work tonight and I had to stay until closing, so I'm doing some cleaning while one of my co-workers is ringing someone up at the register. Then my co-worker calls me over and asks me to name a really hot celebrity. And at first I'm confused :? by the randomness, so I ask why. And the customer says her sister sent her a text asking her (for what reason, I still don't know) that question, and she and my co-worker couldn't think of anyone. So I immediately say Robert Pattinson. Obviously. And they both give me a blank look and say, "Who's that?" And I'm like, :shock: "It's the guy from Twilight!!!" To which they respond something like, "Ohh" and she starts texting her sister, asking me how to spell his name. Which I spout off as quickly as if it were my own. And she says something about yeah he is pretty hot. And in my mind I'm thinking, duh! :roll: My co-worker just kind of laughed about the whole thing. I'm just shocked that there are still people alive in the United States that don't know him by name. I mean, really.
Image Image
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Mornin' errbody!

Jade - *raises hand* I am the guilty party. I posted the Rob walrus picture. LOL. Still can't stop laughing. Haha.

Mandy - Holy crap. How can any woman on this planet not know who he is? That is beyond bizarre. I think you should probably stay away from them as much as possible. Lol. Or take them under your wing and learn them the importance of the Pattinson.

This is what I get when I click on the butt picture link. Hmph. I did see it eventually, so I can't complain.

Old stuff...cause I no have new stuff...

Just cause it's yum.

Love his cockatiel hair. Hehe.
The look on his face kills me.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Tracy~I couldn't see the pic but I went to Robsessed and saw it. :shocked: :o: Holy crap! That is like the second best way to wake up at 5 am! (The best would be if Rob actually woke me up)

Jade~*sniff* I disagree on the flat butt thing. Its the jeans he wears. Visual proof Yeah....that totes needs to be bigger! Grr. (That didn't sound right. :oops: )

Kristener~The screen shot of the 404 error was taken at exactly an hour before I clicked on it. :lol: I don't know if its the tiem of day/lack of sleep I had or what, but I think that's pretty cool/funny.

WTF!? I knew I didn't like that new guy... He is like the Aussie version of Zefron trying to look like Rob. Hmph.

Okay, I am gonna admit it. I haven't even started CW & IA. :oops: BUT....I did read Inked. :) Loved it. I believe it was Mandy that was the other one who read it, right?

EDIT: because I typed too fast and there were lost o' mistakes.
Last edited by ♥midnight_sun♥ on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

I srsly love the bad Rob picture. *hugs it*

Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good morning Dahlings!!!

Turns out I took the day off yesterday for a very good reason...felt like stepped in poo. There were a few of us at my niece's bday party over the weekend who got the attack of the bad tummy. Blah. Feel sort of better today. And, the RobCrack helped... A LOT!!!

Kristiner~ So, went to the source. Here's the lovely viewof which Tracy spoke. I do likey.... a lot.

Jadey~ Gots to agree with you BB. Rob's got that commonly white male affliction known as LBS...Lacks Butt Syndrome. I have two boys who suffer from the same. Ironically, it's very common for boys who run. Those muscles get so lean that he's stuck never not wearing a belt again in his life. Or, he can let his pants sag. Ummmmm, Rob, we prefer the second option. Just saying.... :twisted:

Mandy & Trine & anyone else not on the CW&IA bandwagon.... OH DEAR GODS!!!!!!!!! TattWard is just....ummmm...HOLY HELL. While I like a little art, I don't normally go for inked out. But HunterHunting is a fracking genius and TattWard's ink is amazing, first of all. And you get just enough of a peak of the sweet and sensual man underneath that you just can't not respond to him. And, given that HH probably could give us a run for PervCouchTM~ worthy thoughts about Rob, you can just absolutely tell that her TattWard is actually RobTattWard... She even talks about his little mole...you know...the one on the back of his neck that I just wanna kiss. And, btw, her Jasper....huminahuminahumina....drool~worthy. So, yeah....CW&IAis right up there on my list...same shelf as WA and TEF.

Okey Day... Here's my Here's How Much I Love You Today gifts....

The first, I think we've seen before. But, the second....I really need to go to CVS and pick up some more EPT's because...DAMN!!!!

You Want Me. You Know You Do.

Holy Gods. He Can't Be Human.* runs for The CornerTM
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Good afternoon
Caryn here is the missing piece of your photo
http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... nson-7.jpg
Rob needs some company here.

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... 40-440.jpg

Thats better Rob you just go have a good time LOL
http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... 25918L.jpg
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Kristiner, seriously, I about died when my co-worker and that customer had no idea who I was talking about when I said Rob's name. I'm totally gonna have to school those less fortunate than us.

Ash, yes luv, it was me that read Inked. I loved it. Actually, I kinda don't want to read any other Tattward stories because I don't want to ruin the version of him that I love so much in Inked. (Sorry, Caryn! :oops: )

Love all the RobCrack today, ladies. And I don't just mean the RobCrack visible in the pics of his backside. ;)
Image Image
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Jadey wrote:... But Rob has one of those flat butts. Flat I tell ya, FLAT! I bet when Kristen grabs it she gets a handful of air or something.
I like boys with no/small/flat backsides. :oops:
Rob's backside is as flat as my chest :lol: Still love it though. More room to put my hands in his pockets 8-) Is this officially Rob's backside day? 'Exploring Rob's body, one piece at a time' :lol:

Speaking of CWaIA and Inked, think Rob has any tatts we don't know about? 8-) Could explain why he was so adamant about that girl not getting one. I will gladly take on the mission of finding out :twisted:
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Mandy~ No worries, Hon. We all have our favorite ~Wards, you know the ones we want no one messing with with a 49 1/2 foot pole. So, I completely understand why, if you enjoy the Inked version of TattWard, you would not want to cross them. I am merely encouraging that, if you have a thing for TattWard...well... CW&IA TattWard is just heavenly. And, the piercings...ummmm....HOLY FRACK!!!! But, what's most amazing about him is the little glimpses of sweet and vulnerable that you get, and how he totally uses peoples assumptions about people who sport all the ink and steel against them. His confrontation with Professor ArseFace, InkElla's advisor, is just too priceless for words.

Genevieve~ Ah, Chere. This is a subject that I think came up once before. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to think Rob has some ink hidden somewhere. Maybe kind of like the Beautiful B@st@rd, a small saying somewhere that is amazingly personal. But... and this isn't saying much given the wonders they can work with movie make up these days... given that essentially we've seen everything EXCEPT from literally milimetres above the RobMonster to right above the knees, unless it's on an backside cheek or said RobMonster, I doubt it. Though, I do have to admit that my fantasyRob now has ink. MMMMMMMM *thoughts wander in a distinctly NONPG13 direction* :twisted:

Okay Y'all, given the fury over the last time the swamp thing aka Paris Hilton tried to get her claws into Rob, I had to post the following from Kate at Robsessed...
Ebola wants Twilight
As I reported a few weeks ago, Ebola Paris Hilton is guest starring on Supernatural. Not sure why the show felt the need to expose its cast and crew to that disease but here it is, arriving in Vancouver yesterday to begin work. Ebola is apparently playing a shapeshifter who shapeshifts into “Paris Hilton” and tries to kill everyone.

It came in on the same flight as Jackson Rathbone. Kellan Lutz flew in around the same time but they were not on the same plane. While Ebola distracted most of the paps, Jackson was able to leave the airport relatively undisturbed. Am hoping he was able to avoid it in the air. It may not have known who he is. And this is good. Because it is targeting Twilight, and Ebola will stop at nothing.

Not even a boyfriend.

Doug Reinhardt was actually booked to accompany it. They reconciled around the same time its role on Supernatural was confirmed and there was indeed a flight arranged for him…

But Ebola has other plans.

My sources tell me exclusively that it has made phone calls, it has instructed its people to put out the feelers – it wants to hook up with the Twilight cast, specifically Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner. It’s only in Vancouver for a few days. Originally the plan was to set up a night out and it would call in some of its fake BFF bitches and of course its reality show cameras would capture everything.

The assumption however is that no one from Twilight bothered to get back to it. So it’s here alone, but has not abandoned the plan (which is why Doug was told not to come) and still hopes to make things happen, with bffs and cameras on standby, should Twilight give it an opening.

Nothing would make it happier than to hitch itself onto that train.

Ewwwwwwww..... just copying and pasting a story about her makes me feel the need for a strong round of antibiotics. What is it TattWard says in CW&IA (about Tanya but I really fail to see the difference) "Like waiving a flashlight in a hallway...." *shudders*

Excuse me while i disinfect my computer......
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Caryn~*gags, vomits* I want to disinfect my computer just because I read that. Rob, look out! Thankfully we all know our boy is smart enough to stay away from her. *shudders* Just....ewww!

Must...look...at....Rob. *sigh* Much better.

Rob and tatts~Well...seeing as how the make-up department would make sure you couldn't see them...Rob could have a tat or two. But...sadly I just don't see him as the type of person who would get one unless its something that means A LOT to him like Caryn said. And speaking of Rob and tatts...I am now starting chapter 2 of CW & IA. I already know the reason for the title of the fanfic and so far I am loving this story. :D

Sadly, I don't know how much I will be on this weekend. I am supposed to go visit my uncles at their new bachelor pad. Who, are like living, breathing TatRobs. They just don't look like perfection nor have a British accent. Other than that....they are just like TatRob. Anyway... Rob? Could you please not have anything too big happen while I am away this weekend? Kthanksbye. :)
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed