Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Post by Fizzles »

Julie - I swear to Rob you crack me up! What you've written today have to be some of the best
Ever! I'm out visiting my aunt and I thought I'd check in to see what I've missed. I just spluttered
my tea everywhere. Had to say I choked on a biscuit to explain myself! You are the best Xx

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Julie - You totally made my day with those comments! :lol: I am dying here.... Especially "random animals hibernating in it". OMG.
I agree with you. It was not sexy. Glad to hear he has improved in that area.

JulieM - We will miss you!

Laura - Thanks for the map! It is so great that you made that.

Erika - I think it was you...On the old thread..who asked me which SJP perfume I got. It was Lovely. I like it. Dior mascara would be something I would want to try too. I rarely spend money on make up, so I guess I can indulge once in a while.

You know, two days ago I had not even heard of Kings of Leon...But now they are being hugely promoted in Norway all of a sudden. TV commercials. And it makes me smile every time they play Sex on fire in the commercial, thinking about things like that... ;)
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Found this and could not not share. Because Rob is just my quintessential Good Ol Fashioned Lover Boy. And, Queen? Well Queen rocks my soul. So, how can you go wrong with both in the same place. :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi
These are 2 pics that are HOT right now

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... hoes-1.jpg

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... 4byayk.jpg
Not sure if you seen these but worth another look, Jazz here is the link to the video that you wanted. Going to try and do something for Monday mornings to wake up to, but there are a lot of sex video's and I just like to find a theme but any suggestions will be appreciated.
http://s449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... 0041c9.pbr
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Love that video Diane!

Hi new thread!

I have nothing to add. My brain is on empty. I've not yet finished WA and can't think about anything else.

Oh here, look at a picture of Rob
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

*runs in* *huff huff* Finally made it.

In honour of WA

ForJazz926 wrote:Gen - I like Italian men just fine. But it doesn't matter the nationality - they should be considerate. Not all Italian men are godzilla, and if they are, they aren't all inconsiderate. Let me just say that I believe having a pubi....um...er...strand of...seaweed *winkwink* tangled around your epiglottis (sp?), flossed through your teeth, while also pulling on your small intestine is...um...oh, right. It's THE WORST!

First let me say HAHAHAHAHAHAHAROTFHAHAHAHAHAHALMFAOHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I think some clarification is in order. I like men with hair. A MODEST AMOUNT OF HAIR (I said that in my previous post didn't I?). I may be Canadian but that doesn't mean I enjoy snuggling up to Saskquatch. I DO believe men should 'trim the bush' but they should NEVER 'clear cut the forest'. And Rob's bush is nothing compared to what I've witnessed (this is were dating an Italian comes in). I personally like the amount Rob has. But some people may want the grass cut a bit shorter. It's a matter of preference.

Now in regards to *giggle snort* 'snorkeling' and choking on 'seaweed', it's just one of hazards of such activity. No matter the length/density of the 'seaweed patch'. Sometimes seaweed just gets unearthed from the bottom of the lake, floats, and gets caught in your snorkel. At which point you must remove the seaweed and decide whether or not to get out of the water.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

GenevieveCullen wrote:At which point you must remove the seaweed and decide whether or not to get out of the water.
...that's just mean...

And I never said that men should shave! I think I specifically said trim and maintain, not shave. I mean...swimmers should, I guess - for practical purposes. And occassionally a man wants to see how big the monster looks without any seaweed around it - that's just normal curiosity that I will not judge. But it's almost too primpy to keep up with that. But the occassional haircut is necessary, and Rob was overdue in that pic. It's as long as his head hair!
Last edited by ForJazz926 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image
twilightsagaaddict

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Julie and Jen ~ I had to go back to the locked thread to do some, um, ..research on the man-hair discussion. OMG, I'm LMFAO here! I had to walk away from the computer I was laughing so hard! While I do believe its a personal preference, Saskquatch is never really acceptable (one of my neighbors likes to go out in the summer without a shirt, and that's what he's like--sooo sporking gross!). Nor is it really necessary to have enough for small animals to build a nest in to raise their young.
However, if you feel the need to snorkel, seaweed can easily enough be moved aside so you can get a full view of the sea horse you set out to find.

I'm so happy that we have found something to do at the Summer House! Snorkeling can be a fun past time, as well as diving.....
8-)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hi, all!
Diane - Great video, like I said before :) Loved it.

NewJen - Thanks for the picture.

Men with hair: I like them...My partner has chest hair. I think it's nice :) But that hairball under Rob's arm in that picture was just a bit too much.

Did you guys see this? Sorry if it's already been posted. The New Moon website (thanks to Amanda Beth for letting us know). You can download an Edward wallpaper. I think Rob looks very good.
Kristen too. She looks beautiful! I would kill for hair like that...
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:However, if you feel the need to snorkel, seaweed can easily enough be moved aside so you can get a full view of the sea horse you set out to find.
...I don't mean to be a beyotch here...but what kind of snorkeler are you if all you do is look at the monster? All experienced snorkelers know that you can move the seaweed aside while snorkeling, but once you start to swim, it's bound to move again. Movement is inevitable - you can't possible hold back every single weed. If you try to do that, then you are missing out on crucial steps in snorkeling because you're too busy trying to control the seaweed. So it's better to only snorkel in maintained areas. If it's too overgrown, you won't see any fish.

Once again, to be clear, I like man hair. Men who shave kind of freak me out - I picture them primping in the bathroom longer than me. Just no retro bush, please.

Image Image