Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Postby DudeRocksTheTwilight » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:56 pm

Sami ~ Oh that kinda stinks.

Hey Mimi!
I'm writing a fan-fic. It's pretty lame.
Here is the plot summary:

Everyone lives in an apartment. Rosalie and Alice are sisters, on the top floor. Jazz, a struggling musician, lives down from them, and Emmett, an Olympic athlete, lives across from Jazz. Edward and Bella are dating, and share an apartment with Bella's little sister Renesmee. Bella's parents, Renee and Charlie, are dead, so Bella takes care of Renesmee. Across from Bella is Leah, the grumpy, drama-queen neighbor. And near them is Embry and Quil, two gay fashion designers. Rounding off the group are Seth (work-a-holic geek), Jacob (male underwear model) and Tanya (shopaholic.) Their landlords, Carlisle and Esme, are sending them on a vacation, but when the group figures out that it's not what they planned for, they are in for the trip of their lives.
Image
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
User avatar
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 3825
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:05 pm
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Postby Emmett_Pwnz_All » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:00 pm

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Sami ~ Oh that kinda stinks.

Hey Mimi!
I'm writing a fan-fic. It's pretty lame.
Here is the plot summary:

Everyone lives in an apartment. Rosalie and Alice are sisters, on the top floor. Jazz, a struggling musician, lives down from them, and Emmett, an Olympic athlete, lives across from Jazz. Edward and Bella are dating, and share an apartment with Bella's little sister Renesmee. Bella's parents, Renee and Charlie, are dead, so Bella takes care of Renesmee. Across from Bella is Leah, the grumpy, drama-queen neighbor. And near them is Embry and Quil, two gay fashion designers. Rounding off the group are Seth (work-a-holic geek), Jacob (male underwear model) and Tanya (shopaholic.) Their landlords, Carlisle and Esme, are sending them on a vacation, but when the group figures out that it's not what they planned for, they are in for the trip of their lives.


ROTFLMHO OME DUUDEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :D :mrgreen:
That ish. AN EPIC WIN.
Awesomesauce!!!!! Seroiusly! :lol:
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
User avatar
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: In zee park, with EMMIEKINZ!

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Postby DudeRocksTheTwilight » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Thanks Mimi!

:D
I'm on Chapter Uno.
:D :D :D :D :D
Image
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
User avatar
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 3825
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:05 pm
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Postby roo-roo91 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:05 pm

i'm in a ditch of un writingness.
:( :cry:
Image
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
User avatar
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob
 
Posts: 18807
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Where I always have been. The other side.

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Postby Emmett_Pwnz_All » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:06 pm

HOW SWELL! :D
Mimi only hash ONE good fanfic. ><
People likeyed it. I dunno about it thoughies.

@other person that I forgot their name :oops:
AWWWHIESS why can't you write!
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
User avatar
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: In zee park, with EMMIEKINZ!

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Postby blasphemous_contessa » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:09 pm

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Sami ~ Oh that kinda stinks.

Hey Mimi!
I'm writing a fan-fic. It's pretty lame.
Here is the plot summary:

Everyone lives in an apartment. Rosalie and Alice are sisters, on the top floor. Jazz, a struggling musician, lives down from them, and Emmett, an Olympic athlete, lives across from Jazz. Edward and Bella are dating, and share an apartment with Bella's little sister Renesmee. Bella's parents, Renee and Charlie, are dead, so Bella takes care of Renesmee. Across from Bella is Leah, the grumpy, drama-queen neighbor. And near them is Embry and Quil, two gay fashion designers. Rounding off the group are Seth (work-a-holic geek), Jacob (male underwear model) and Tanya (shopaholic.) Their landlords, Carlisle and Esme, are sending them on a vacation, but when the group figures out that it's not what they planned for, they are in for the trip of their lives.



Sounds a lot better than the summary for the (original) series I'm writing:

Therese has existed in many incarnations through time imemorial; powerful, beautiful, and naive she's had a habbit of making mistakes. Lucky for her, there's reincarnation to give her a chance to set things right; unfortunately, the things she's set in motion in her previous lives have a different idea of who and what is truly at fault. It's been 4 millenia since she bagan the cycle, and finally her memories have come together. Therese realizes that she isn't the one making the mistakes, the gods have run amuck and lost controll of their most volatile creation, humanity. It's up to her to put things right. Luckily she's been working on the problem for four thousand years.
Image
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
User avatar
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
 
Posts: 4742
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:22 pm
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Postby roo-roo91 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:12 pm

Emmett_Pwnz_All wrote:HOW SWELL! :D
Mimi only hash ONE good fanfic. ><
People likeyed it. I dunno about it thoughies.

@other person that I forgot their name :oops:
AWWWHIESS why can't you write!

names chelsea 'member that.
XD.
and idk.
i've got writers block like a female dog.DX
Image
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
User avatar
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob
 
Posts: 18807
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Where I always have been. The other side.

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Postby Emmett_Pwnz_All » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:13 pm

blasphemous_contessa wrote:

Sounds a lot better than the summary for the (original) series I'm writing:

Therese has existed in many incarnations through time imemorial; powerful, beautiful, and naive she's had a habbit of making mistakes. Lucky for her, there's reincarnation to give her a chance to set things right; unfortunately, the things she's set in motion in her previous lives have a different idea of who and what is truly at fault. It's been 4 millenia since she bagan the cycle, and finally her memories have come together. Therese realizes that she isn't the one making the mistakes, the gods have run amuck and lost controll of their most volatile creation, humanity. It's up to her to put things right. Luckily she's been working on the problem for four thousand years.


OME that ish BRILLIANT :D
There ish a lotties good writers here....
Mimi fails. Epically. :cry:
*hides all writing in a box near a river*
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
User avatar
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: In zee park, with EMMIEKINZ!

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Postby DudeRocksTheTwilight » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:14 pm

Your story sounds really good Sami.
I've tried to write original series, but they never end up good. But, I am writing one now. I will post the summary later.

How many chapters have you written?

And Mimi, you don't fail!
*Smiles*
I suck at writing things that aren't fan-fics.
Image
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
User avatar
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 3825
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:05 pm
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Postby blasphemous_contessa » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:17 pm

mimi: You are NOT fail. You just haven't found your genre yet.
For instance I can't right realism at all. Or science fiction. the only thing I can write worth a crap is supernatural stories and post-apocalyptic ones.
You'll fine your genre and then it'll be work turning off your muse. I promise


derek: Actually I'm about halfway through the fourth book in the series. Eaxh book is about my girl (Therese) in each of her different incarnations, then the sixth book is the Therese from the summary and how she fixes the problem. So I've got Sumerian Lealoka, Greek Aristantine, Celtic Mackenna, and French Genevieve, who each do something to lead to Therese's great destiny. Each is told as Theres herself remembers her past lives while discovering what she's got to do. I'm nothign if not complicated. My favorite is probably going to be the one where she remembers her Chinese self who created zombies.
Image
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
User avatar
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
 
Posts: 4742
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:22 pm
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

PreviousNext

Return to The Cullen Basement

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron