Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Post by Dovrebanen »

*comes running into the Halfway House, drops bags and settles infront of the RobTV™ *
It is good to be home!

I love the getting a new thread. Doubleposts and lots of pictures! Everything is allowed today.

*Unpacks this and this beauty.*
Rob is happy we're back home too ;)

As for our teenagers...I wouldn't worry about them. Anyone who can post gifs like Ashley can, can handle some bad language :lol:
But I am all for keeping it nice and clean here. Hopefully we'll get some colorful rewrites. Make SM, and Alphie/Pel proud.

My computer is so slow at work today. I will be back to christen the thread some more later.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Either Kstew just recently got a tattoo.. or it's a fake one for the JJ role.
Shes worn low pants b4 and knotted shirts and I haven't spotted it. (I am soo not a perve)

Meh?

I heard the best song ever on the radio yesterday but I missed the name of the song and artist, and I can't remember any of the lyrics or how the music went. I'm so depressed.
So now im screwed cause I can't look it up :l
All I know about it is that it's by a dude, and it possibly has the words "fallen" and "breaking/broken" in the lyrics.
:l
EDIT: Scrap that. What about now by Daughtry it was. IM SUCH A BAD FAN
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

About the tattoo...You're right, it could be for Joan Jett. I haven't seen her having one before either.

Sorry, can't help with the song...That is so frustrating. But hopefully it'll become a hit, and you'll hear it several times.

This is a crappy day really. So stressful. And I woke up with a headache, and knowing my head, it won't get better until I get some sleep. And it is raining buckets. And my computer is slow. And people are nagging me at work.
Only highlight so far has been the Halfway House, and all the nice pictures.

Sorry..rant over...

We need some smiles in here :)
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Trine ~ I've had a white tail in my room b4. I had to get my dad in to kill it. I was so freaked out. Apparently daddy long legs eat them and stuff. So they're my favourite spider. And they're cute and slow and if they come too close I can just blow em' away.
And the song was What About Now by Daughtry, which is from his first album so it's kinda old.
At least I think it was that song. It sounds familiar to what I heard. MEH.

<3333
Even though Kstew is like, 50-60% badass, I don't think shes the person to get a tattoo....
at least not one like she had. I expect her to get a word on her ankle/wrist.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

I wouldn't mind some rain. It's been 105 degrees here for the past week. I think it got up to 108 yesterday. This week is supposed to be the same. I will likely be spending every day in the pool. 8-)

So because I'm a dork and am not ready for bed yet, I decided to look for pics of JJ's tattoos. In this and this you can see what she has on her arm, chest, and hip. To me, what KStew has on her hip doesn't look like it resembles Joan's tat. Here it is again, to refresh your memory. And I'd think the makeup team would give her the arm tattoos before they give her the hip one. But I'm not sure what order Joan got hers in, so who knows.

P.S. Rob says heyyyy (in Fonz voice)
Image Image
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Trine - Yay you made it! Sorry you're having such a crap day though. That blows. I'll take your raining buckets. Not cause it's hot here (it's actually cold right now), but cause I like rain.

Jade - I'm not a big fan of Daughtry (sp?), but I think I did like one of their songs. I don't remember what it was. Glad you could figure out what song you were looking for.

Mandy - 108º? Ewww. I am so sorry. That is crazy. I think it got up to 71 here yesterday. It is currently 60ºF and cloudy. Only supposed to get up to 74º. You should come to The Lou. Lol.

So I was looking for pictures from the movie Marie Antoinette and came across this picture. Does it look familiar? I totes never saw the original picture before. Was wondering where it came from. Lol. I did a search for "fake Rob Pattinson" trying to find that manip and found a bunch of other manips. I had no idea there were so many pictures out there of naked guys with Rob's head. :shock:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Ahhh......feels good to be home!!!

I decided to bring the The PervCouchTM and The PervSwingTM from The Summer House as the "Couch" is able to accommodate more of us, and the Swing...well, the Swing just had to come.....

Mandy - I, too, had to scour my eyes after the GM/Rob pic! LOL!! (Have you read any of the 'spoilers' for "True Blood"? I swear, if they are true I will NOT be watching any future seasons. It'll be my own personal boycott..)

I spent any available spare minute over the weekend reading Clipped Wings & Inked Armor.
Caryn - you were right about the fire extinguisher!! I so heart Tattward! Loving this story! What do you guys recommend next?

JulieM - Good Luck this week! Hope the first day goes well!

Trine - hope the day gets better for you!

I seriously need to spend some time later updating my collection of Rob-crack--not that I mind reviewing all the pic's of him... ;) :twisted:

Sorry for the short post, but need to get kids to school ~ (then I can come back and play later! :D )

Hope everyone has a great Monday! 8-)

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good morning all! What a lovely and crisp morning back in the Halfway House!! Seriously, it's like 50 degrees here right now. I am LOVING it. Lovely to see us all back to the main focus of the Halfway House so quickly...you know...feeding the addiction rather than curing it!!!

Kristiner~ GAH!!! I knew we were going to forget something, running out so fast last night. Thanks for remembering to grab Patty and her stuff. You are a lifesaver. eRob would have been so pissed if she'd been forgotten.

And, yeah, that's a manip!!!! Damn it!!!!! Although, we really should have known. Rob's a fuzzy boy, and there isn't quite enough fuzz in certain areas (arms). Really, now that I am forced to look beyond the hottness of what could be, I see the truth. Damn it!!

Trine~ I so sorry that the day is sucking. I hope it gets better. Here, I know what will make you feel better.... There, how's that?

Sandy~ All I can say is Oh My Gods.... I think HH is a bloody genius. To write a story that compelling and yet so sweetly lemony..just ummm, yeah...THANK and YOU. Just out of curiosity, have you checked out her blog? There is a link to it on her FFn profile. Soooooooooooo worth it! Edward's interview leading up to 20...ummm...Holy Hell!!!!! I lmao. Seriously...check it out...when the kids are in bed!

Edward_Addict wrote:
DarkMuse wrote:eRob and eKristen are happy to be back home too. (It gets bigger.)
Sorry to all the KStew lovers, but I hate how she looks in that pic. Yuck. (But after you enlarge, do you guys notice the faint hinting of a tattoo on her hip, or is that just me? :? )
Ashley looks so adorable, though. So does Rob, as always. :) And I swear one of my cousins looks just like Taylor. I saw him today, and he's totally a skinnier, skateboarder version of Taylor. So funny.

Why is that mole on his neck and little almost-rattail thing so adorable on Rob? He makes the most random things endearing.

And Kris, you KNOW you love that George Micheal/Rob comparison. Need I remind you that it took very little prodding on my part for you to edit those two pics together? Hmm? :lol:
Mandy~ :shock: *scrubs eyes and looks closer* :shock: Nope, I definitely got to agree with you. There is clearly a little ink there. But, I totally see KStew as a girl to get a little hip ink. I don't think it had anything to do with her portrayal of JJ. I think she totally did it for her and I love that she did. Hmmmm.... :twisted: I bet Rob knows what it is... :twisted: 8-)

And, yeah, as for the mole and the rattail, I just wanna kiss them both. Granted, I'd love to kiss most things on Rob's body... except his fuzzy treasure trail belly. That I wanna blow rasberries all over. But, yeah, I love the little rattail. Just a little extra something to tug on when you're running your fingers through his hair.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hi!
I just wanted to reply to a few things from the last night in the Summer House.
Caryn/Kristiner - Sorry I gave you a scare. Please know that in order for me to leave the Lex you would have to chase me away kicking and screaming. I love this place!

Diane - Thanks for the link. The game worked fine. Although, why dress when he looked perfectly fine without? :lol:

JulieM - My playlist...Lots of stuff in there. Everything from the boybands of my youth to Neil Young, and everything in between. The craziest stuff is maybe Timbuktu. He is a Swedish half-rap artist. You should see this guy live. Amazing.
Oh, and you can all hear how I talk(the lead singer is from my hometown)!! I listen a lot to this band. Hopalong Knut.
I also listen a lot to this guy. Kurt Nilsen. The one who won World Idol, and was called a hobbit...He's got a beatiful voice.

Back to HH business.
Caryn - Thanks! I do feel better now. The day improved slightly. I was able to solve a work problem that has been hanging over me like a nightmare. So that's good. My head is still hurting though. I'm in my bad with my laptop now.

Mandy - You are very thorough :) I don't know. It could be that she got a tattoo...

Kristiner - Yes, I made it in here thanks to Caryn and her pm. That's so nice that we make sure everyone gets settled in. It would be just awful to be left behind alone in the summer house.
I'd be happy to send you some of my rain. I feel it's been raining all summer here.

Sandy - You've probably read it...But I started reading If Love Could Light a Candle yesterday. Just the title is beautiful, IMO. I love the story. She is so into details, and it seems like she's put a lot of effort into making the story right.

Jade - I googled the white tail spider. It is seriously creepy. NZ has quite an animal life. We saw penguins and sea lions, dolphins. And of course the possums...Mainly as roadkill.. They were everywhere...

Have a great day! I'm off to do some reading, while I wait for pizza.
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Caryn, thanks for unpacking the picture of the Robhug. I think I've asked before, but do we know who that lucky lady is he's hugging so fiercely? From the back, she kind of reminds me of that random MTV fan who won the contest to interview Rob a year or so ago...?

Trine, hope your day got a little better and that you're resting and relaxing at home by now, since you are I forget exactly how many hours ahead of us here in the states.

Sandy, thank you for bringing over the Pervcouch and the Pervswing. I knew we could count on you! :D Hope your kiddos are excited about being back to school and I know we'll see you around here a bit more. My kids have been back in school almost three weeks. Unfortunately that means I'm back at work four days a week, so I won't get to check in around here as regularly during the day. :(

Kristiner, hope you're doing well. We're having unseasonably cool weather here today too (upper 60's which is pretty cool for August in Tennessee). I love it!

Mandy, thanks for the George Michael/Rob Pattinson split photo---that is so scary and hilarious it cracks me up every time. :lol:

For those of you reading Clipped Wings and Inked Armor....this oldie but goody reminds me just a bit of Tattward
except for the lack of tats and piercings, of course ;)
Banner by TammyAZ