Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good afternoon Darlins~

Now I have to be mad at my hubs. I'm home today with the icky; fever, achy and the lot. But, it's not horrible. And, I did get to sleep in. I don't know. Maybe it isn't so bad. *cough*

JulieM~ GAH!!!! I know. I saw one last night during Sunday Night Football. I was SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO excited. I went complete dwork and squeed and everything. It the trailer looked sooooo nice on my big tv screen vs on my little computer screen. Argh! 24 more days!!!!!!!!!

Ok, time to chug a little more chicken soup.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Oh Gi, that was hysterical!

Caryn, sorry you are sick. Rob is sad.

Jade, those pictures you posted are amazing, but let them inspire you not discourage you!

Jacklyn, good luck with starting your new job today. Rob is so happy for you!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

NewJen~ Thanks, bb. I don't want Rob to be sad, but maybe if he comes and snuggles with me, I'll get better faster... :D He needs a break anyways, with all that shooting of the movies and stuff.

Okay, I found this on Lion&Lamb and just HAD to share. Several of you have been trapped in the Glee insanity along with me and cblotnicky, who's a regular poster there, made this little bit of love using Puck's rendition of Sweet Caroline and our beautiful RobWard and KrisElla. It seems she is staving off the NewMoon utter desolation by trying to make all sorts of fluffies. And, boy howdy, did this one work for me. Enjoy!!!

And, according to this bit of hysterical, I am at a solid stage 5. And, just for those of you who were wondering, here's the pic that took my RobGinity. It's so easy to see why!!!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

OMG Caryn, that is soooooo frakking funny. It is spot on. I remember Stage 1, hey that guy is CUTE, and Stage 2, casually clicking around you tube but I don't when it moved to Stage 3, I don't have a specific picture or interview, just a slow realization that "this.....is....not normal" . Then I discovered you guys and found a new definition of normal.
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Caryn - That was so funny to read. Think most of us here are at stage 5! That's why we ended up in the Halfway House. After the movie, I had my slight panic over what age this guy was that I was having *ahem* thoughts about, so I made my way to imdb and discovered I was safe! :lol: This is the one that took my RobGinity. Sorry, you're not feeling too crash hot missus. *RobHug*
newtonscricket wrote: ... just a slow realization that "this.....is....not normal" . Then I discovered you guys and found a new definition of normal.

NewJen - Yes, we help each other feel normal. Sometimes I find myself saying things Twi and Rob related and can see people looking at me like I have sprouted another head. I begun to :oops: and then think WTH! They may think I am a freak but I Don't Care! I love Rob and Twilight so meh. :lol:
Jazz Girl wrote: Laura~ Thanks, bb. He's doing better. He just sucks as a patient because he hates being sick with a fiery passion. I love Transformers 2 but I am sooo not a Meagan Fox fan. And, it's primarily because of the motorbike scene. Really, dry humping a motorcycle is NOT the way to get me to admire your acting talents!!! Not to mention, there was talk she was glomming all over Rob at recent events, which I don't like at all. Ewwwww!
I totally agree but I gotta let hubs have his perv non pg13 moments as he doesn't give me grief for my many many Rob :twisted: moments! :lol:
Member of Rob's Halfway House
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi everyone
Laura like your robGinity so here is the after glow sohot sprouting a new head thats a good one :lol: :lol: :lol:
Caryn you amaze me, maybe you can look at this feelingbetter
Everyone get better and have very pleasant Robmares.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Happy Monday! (what's left of it! :lol: )

Laura ~ I know I'm a little late on this, but the theater where you're going to see NM looks unbelievable!!! I'm so envious of you! :mrgreen:

I stopped by the Lex's home page before I got here and they had the TV commercial for NM on there. As I'm watching it, the hubs says "haven't you seen all the clips already?" Really, what kind of silly question is that--its not a matter of if we've seen the clips, its how many times! :lol:

Caryn ~ so sorry you're feeling blecky...hope this helps...
And, OMG this was hysterical!! I can recall where I was at each step....Stage 1 ~ yes, watched GoF and TW too many times to count; Stage 2 ~ after watching TW, I secretly searched the Net for pic's, but no one yet knew of my addiction...when I lost my RobGinity; Stage 3 ~ I just had to close my Photobucket page so the hubs wouldn't see how many pages of RobPic's I have (is that wrong?); Stage 4 ~ yes, I'll admit I'm on Twitter; and our home, the Halfway House, says it all!; Stage 5 ~ I am guilty of being the Dealer to my other Rob friends who don't really quite know the extent of my addiction.....

After watching the "Glee" video, I may have to start watching that show-it looks hilarious!

Jaclyn ~ Congrats and Good Luck on the new job!

JulieM ~ I love the fact that you were on the Lex while at school! :D

Gii ~ that comic was great! And good for you for pursuing Teaching at school. How much longer do you have to go?

Newjen~ loved you're Stage progression! And yes, at least we have each other to feel 'normal'!

Trine~ sorry your bf's brother was such an ar$e. Sometimes being with family can be so trying..... We have Swine flu around here as well. One of my friend's kids was just diagnosed with it today. A few weeks ago, the local high school had over 200 kids out...I've washed my hands so much I feel like they are going crack.... I hope you stay well!

Saw Transformers 2 last night. I really liked it, but yeah, Caryn the dry-humping of the motorcycle was a bit much... but that won't stop me from watching over and over again-I'm not sure when I became such a geek, but I don't care! :lol:

Have a good rest of the night! 8-)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Hey Everyone!

So, I told my hubs that I want to add the DVR to our cable. Now, I really want it to record all of the promotional apperances that are coming up, but I didn't tell him that. I just said Comcast has a great promotion right now and it would be cool to have. I told him he could tape hockey games. How awful am I? He-he-he-he! (This puts me at Stage 5, right?)

Laura-I hope you are starting to feel better. BTW, I love the word, "lurgy." I'm going to start using it here in the states. :-)

Tracy-Yes, I think you are right about the Stoli shirt. The Eclipse filming did seem to go fast, but they did start in August. I think it seems so fast because we hardly got an info. from the set and just a few pictures. There were hardly any fan sightitngs with any of the cast too. And I think the "leg hitch" seem was the last thing they were going to film. Slade tweeted something about that.

Kristiner-OMG! I do the same thing. I can literally find Twilight meanings all around me. The pictures you posted were the best! I think my favorite is from the Twilight premiere! The just look so adoringly at each other. Swoon!!!

Sandy-Congrats on the cheering competition!!

openfire-Sorry, your name has escaped me. I am reading Eclipse right now also. I think I'm going to stop and quick read New Moon again and get ready for the movie! Yeah!!!!!!!

Trine-Do you think the song, Friends maybe has something to do with Jacob? That's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Diane-I'm confused. What's on Ellen this week?
Jadey wrote:What the f am I going to do once all the movies are done? My life will seem meaningless...
:cry:
*panics*
Jade-I've thought about that too and it makes me really sad. What will happen to this place? Will we still be able to come on here? I bet some of you will disappear and that makes me so sad because I love coming on here with all of you. :-(

Gii-That Foxtrot comic was friggin' hilarious!! And yep, I Lex when I'm at school. That's how bad my addiction is. I pretty much just lurk when I'm there and then post when I'm home. First graders don't pay too much attention to what's on my computer, but there was this one time when they were working on something and I came on here to check what was new and a post of Diane's was up with her hot siggy and one of my students came over to my desk to ask a question and just kinda looked at my computer. I'm a little more careful with that now. :oops:

Caryn-So sorry you are sick. That Glee video was awesome. I love that song. When I get my DVR, I'm going to start DVRing Glee! And I'm defintley at the Stage 5 of Rob addiction. I remember finding this place and thinking, "These girls know something I don't" and then I was hooked!
twilightsagaaddict wrote:And, OMG this was hysterical!! I can recall where I was at each step....Stage 1 ~ yes, watched GoF and TW too many times to count; Stage 2 ~ after watching TW, I secretly searched the Net for pic's, but no one yet knew of my addiction...when I lost my RobGinity; Stage 3 ~ I just had to close my Photobucket page so the hubs wouldn't see how many pages of RobPic's I have (is that wrong?); Stage 4 ~ yes, I'll admit I'm on Twitter; and our home, the Halfway House, says it all!; Stage 5 ~ I am guilty of being the Dealer to my other Rob friends who don't really quite know the extent of my addiction.....
OMG! This is sooooooooooooooooooo me! I'm so glad I'm not the only one!!!!

Have a good one!!!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hey
Julie I have it from a source that Rob is making an appearance on Ellen Friday. MTV had this pumpkin carving contest to see who could carve the best pumkin to look like Rob and they are announcing the winner on Friday. But if I hear that its just BS I will let you know but i think its a good lead and of course Ellen isn't announcing it because of all the girls that would show up at the show that day.

NewJen Sorry I havn't said hi, Hi. :D nice to see on again. so here is a special one for you
jenny's I just love this pic, so if its been posted here it is again you can never have enough of Rob. 8-)
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

JulieM wrote:
Jadey wrote:What the f am I going to do once all the movies are done? My life will seem meaningless...
:cry:
*panics*
Jade-I've thought about that too and it makes me really sad. What will happen to this place? Will we still be able to come on here? I bet some of you will disappear and that makes me so sad because I love coming on here with all of you. :-(
:cry: Yeah...
B..buh...but Rob & co will still be doing movies.. an..and there will still be people taking pix of them..? and..and.. :cry: :cry:
I seriously don't know what Im gunna do...

Oh, and Robs gunna be on Ellen sometime in November...
I haven't heard anything about this pumpkin thig but it sounds interesting
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart