Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Post by akire »

Edward_Addict wrote:P.S. Rob says heyyyy (in Fonz voice)
He even has the hair! Too funny!

And where was the pic of Kristen's tattoo? The old thread?

Image Image Image
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hi everyone.

I think someone may have already posted this. Good Lord...I just bought the "Sexy Stars of Twilight" magazine and they're already teasing me with this juicy issue? It's just one more item I'll be forced to buy to complete my Robstash. ;)

Neya, I'm glad you had a great trip to Vegas (except for the puking of course). That is pretty impressive that you received cheers and applause for your skills. :lol:

Ashley, what a sweet Robdream you had. It's kind of like you were Rob's "shield", just like vamp-Bella was the Cullens' "shield". Aaaaawwwwwww :) .

Trine, glad you had a better evening and enjoyed the time with your bf. Thanks for refreshing my memory of the time differences between Norway and the states. I guess you're officially 7 hours ahead of me as I'm in the central time zone of the US, so hopefully you're in a nice deep sleep now before you have to get up again to start your day. :D

Jen, you can double post any time you like, especially when you give us Robcrack like that picture. Do you have any idea what the words said...maybe something about how incredibly hot Rob is, in every language? 8-) I'm assuming the words are French?
I saw the article you linked about Gil Birmingham and Alex Meraz and found it interesting. I guess we'll be seeing a good bit more of La Push, the Quileutes, Billy Black, and the wolf pack in New Moon and it seems that Chris Weitz and the cast and crew are determined to give their very best portrayal.

Julie, I think the very faint picture of what could possibly be Kristen's tat was one or two pages back on this thread. I believe it was the picture with Ashley, Taylor, Chris Weitz, Rob, and Kristen taken during all the Comic Con festivities.
Banner by TammyAZ
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Here it is. You have to enlarge the pic to see the tattoo.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Chris Weitz reminds them a little of Peter Brady from The Brady Bunch? :lol:
Banner by TammyAZ
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Thanks Tracy! Do we know for sure that it's a permanent tattoo? I can't even tell that it's not just a stray bit of fuzz. It looks a lot like one of those peel-off ones in that pic. But she *did* turn 18 recently, (not that someone wouldn't have let her get away with it before that) and it *is* "the thing to do."

Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good Evening Lexy Ladies (and Rings if you are lurking!!)

Neya~ You are so hardcore!!! I'd have cheered you on, too. Sorry it was yucky food and not copious amounts of adult beverage that led to the pukeage. At least one is a little more fun going down. But, I am glad you had a lovely time. And, I love the game you invented. I might just have to start playing "Spot the Unicorn" on all my adventures, too. :lol:

Genevieve~ If you post pics like that, you can dodecaherapost!!! Cause, YYYUUUMMM!!!!!!!!

Mandy~ :shock: :o :twisted: Yes! Yes! Yes! Mmmmmmmmm..... lovely lean bodies (be they long and lean Rob or...gah!! be still my heart...littler and lean Jax) are always just...mmmmmmmmmm. Now, I am not one to know anyone for their preferences. But, yes, I totally agree. I much much much prefer that kind of loveliness to the big and beefy. Their so much more touchable this way.

Julie & Erika~ Here is the pic in question...

If you clicky and enlarge and look at Kstew's left him, just above the jeans line, Mandy pointed out that it appears that there might be a little ink peeking out of those lowrises. I suggested just asking Rob what it might be, as I am pretty sure he knows. But, there's some speculation.

Okay, working with Ang. Time to be back to work. Don't want to keep anyone waiting. 8-)
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

older_twilight_fan wrote:Here it is. You have to enlarge the pic to see the tattoo.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Chris Weitz reminds them a little of Peter Brady from The Brady Bunch? :lol:
Haha! Peter Brady. He totally does.

And... the tattoo. It's so funny that it's utterly small, could have been just about anything! And yet here we are... dissecting it to pieces. You would think it was our common addiction and not just his rumored girlfriend. 8-)

Image Image Image
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I think Chris Weitzeses head looks like a potato in that picture.

Neya ~ you went to Vegas? Is it as cool as movies/tv shows make it out to be?

Trine ~ I hate seeing squished animals on the road. Speshly possums. You can buy possum fur scarves and bags and whatnot, and they are soooo soft. Omg I love seals :D

Mandy ~ whos fonz? D:

Hmm. The Kristen tatt. Hmm. If it's real, than good on her. I wonder what its of.

And im so glad theyre doing the florida scene in Eclipse (her hairline bugs me :(). I didn't think they would. Good on David Slade. Hes just a bald piece of awesomeness. Melissa Rosenburg gets no praise.. yet... ever.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood

Jadey wrote:I think Chris Weitzeses head looks like a potato in that picture.

Mandy ~ whos fonz? D:

Hmm. The Kristen tatt. Hmm. If it's real, than good on her. I wonder what its of.

And im so glad theyre doing the florida scene in Eclipse (her hairline bugs me :(). I didn't think they would. Good on David Slade. Hes just a bald piece of awesomeness. Melissa Rosenburg gets no praise.. yet... ever.
Jade, I heart you so. You never fail to make me laugh, in a very good way. :lol: Chris Weitz' head does look a little like a potato in that pic. :D

Fonzie was a famous TV character on a very popular American show called "Happy Days". The show aired in the 70's and 80's, but was supposed to take place in the 50's with diners and poodle skirts and saddle oxfords and all that good old fashioned 50's stuff. Fonzie was played by Henry Winkler, and was portrayed as this cool, leather-jacket wearing biker who all the ladies were supposed to be in love with, for some reason unbeknownst to me. ;)

Thanks for the Eclipse set picture. I'm not too thrilled with Kristen's wig there either. Her hairline just looks strange and I think her hair sort of resembles a smaller version of the beehive hairdos that Priscilla Presley (Elvis' Presley's wife) and even my Mom had in pictures from the late 50's and 60's. :?
Banner by TammyAZ
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Jade~ The first line of your post made me laugh enough that I am pretty sure I woke up someone in my house. But still, you're hilarious. This is The Fonz.

Erika~One of my friends (also has a Lex account) is always saying we dissect things too much so she gave us a ''nickname'' and you just reminded me of it with your comment on the tat. She calls us: "The Halfway House Members: The Detectives of the Twilight World" :lol:

Tracy~Now that you mention it...Chris does remind me of Peter Brady. :lol: And yes, I thought it was a very sweet dream too. That is why I tried for about 30 minutes to try and get back to sleep. Stupid cell phone. If I had the money to replace it, I would have thrown it out my window for waking me up. And yeah, that would be French. I believe that Robsessed has a translation of the Premiere magazine article for everyone who can't read French though. :D

And this is like THE one rumor I wish were true. Rob as an M16 agent? Yes please.

And a vid spam

By the way...has anyone heard about how some theaters are already selling tickets for New Moon?! Apparently some are already sold out/close to sold out for the premiere. Its kind of shocking seeing as how not even HP does that. :?
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Tracy ~Ohh happy daaay (oh happy day) ohhh happy daaaaay (oh happy day) Wheeen Jesuss waatcheedd (when Jesus wattched) Ha. Sorry, thats the first thing that went into my head when you mentioned Happy Days.

Ashley ~ Yup, you heard correctly. Even places in Australia have sold out. =\ No fair. I wanna go to my embarrassingly small movie theatre and demand to get New Moon tix. I'm going to keep my ticket stub this time and laminate or frame it. I misplaced my Twilight one :(

If any of you get to meet Kstew, ask her to show you her tattoo kthx<3

And the Robsessed banner is looking very beautiful today

Oh, and this Kristen and Rob kissing vid, its from the extras on the 3-disc dvd thing from Target or something. So it is Rob kissing her neck and stuff.
Aww. Kristen looks like shes enjoying it :D
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart