Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Post by Edward_Addict »

Glad I'm not alone in my contempt for the hideous wig. Even Rob is alarmed by how bad it looks. He says to Kristen, "What the hell is that on your head??"
And I did a side-by-side of Twilight Jacob and Eclipse Bella... it soooo looks like the same wig!! :shock: :lol:

Kristen's unbuttoned burrito baby leather pants are MUCH higher-waisted than her low rise jeans at Comic Con. That could explain why we don't see any peekaboo tattoo in the first pic, because (if it's even there) it's covered. It definitely doesn't look like just string or lint to me. I'd say at the very least, it's a temporary tattoo. Who knows.
Image Image
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hi!
Just wanted to share my post # 1500 with you all :) Celebration gifts!

Caryn - I think it is so funny with that university thing. A hat with my name on it :D

Tracy - Thanks for reminding me of The Nymph and the Waterfall. I had forgotten about that one. I do love Pastiche's writing in If Love Could Light a Candle. I like how she follows two storylines in the chapters.

Diane - Some of the old pictures are the best. I like recycled material here. Lots of good stuff :)

Mandy - The wigs :shock: It really looks a lot a like. They are equally bad. You would think they could get a decent wig for her...

I hope you all have a great night. I have to go to sleep now. The laptop is with me in bed, like it has been for the past 5 nights or so...
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Edward_Addict wrote:Glad I'm not alone in my contempt for the hideous wig. Even Rob is alarmed by how bad it looks. He says to Kristen, "What the hell is that on your head??"
And I did a side-by-side of Twilight Jacob and Eclipse Bella... it soooo looks like the same wig!! :shock: :lol:
:lol: :lol: That's hilarious Mandy! You're right! Twilight Jacob's and Eclipse Bella's wigs really are the same! I think Summit's trying to be very budget conscious--with the economy crunch and all. :D

Love all your detective work, by the way. Bonus points for you. 8-)

Trine, I think Sandy is the one reading "If Love Could Light a Candle". ;) It's been awhile since someone mixed up the e-twins. :D Sleep well girl! We'll see you when you wake up (and some of us will be asleep.)
Banner by TammyAZ
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Evening (Or do I have to say morning as its actually after midnight for me? :? )

Its was a bank holiday yesterday so I ended up having two very busy days in work. But its all good as it makes the time tick away so quickly.

Just got back tonight from seeing The Script! I have a new crush on Danny O'Donaghue! :D Vid for The Man Who Can't Be Moved. I highly recommend these guys. They were sooooooooo good live. I love this song, it is so beautiful.

Guess what I started reading ... The Office! :twisted: :D Oh My Good Lord!!!!!! I downloaded it last night and I couldn't stop reading. Finally passed out sometime around 4am methinks(that was the last time I looked at clock). Got up at 7am planning to go into work for 9am, didn't make it in till 9.30 as I started reading just a little bit more. I then had to finish it in work and it is so NSFW but I couldn't help myself. :lol:

Be back tomorrow. Xx
Member of Rob's Halfway House
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Edward_Addict wrote:And I did a side-by-side of Twilight Jacob and Eclipse Bella... it soooo looks like the same wig!! :shock: :lol:
Man, I really thought they were going to have a better budget for Eclipse than they did for Twilight. It looks like someone just took a curling iron to it. I will reserve my final judgment for the movie.

I do wonder, however, why she is in some sort of chaise lounge? By a pool or something??

OMG, speaking of packing up... who was responsible for herding the e-kittens back to the HH??

Image Image Image
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Jazz Girl wrote:Ummmm, Tatt vs No-Tatt discussion not withstanding, Holy Sporking Balls Batman!!! :shock: This KrisJoan is HOTT!!!!! Ummm, Rob, seriously, if you don't want her, I'll fracking take her. 8-) Wowza!!!
EXACTLY! I know people are hatin' on the JettHair but honestly, Kristen looks smokin' hot. The fact that she can pull of not only that mullet like haircut but look good in leather pants, she's cemented at the top of my Girl List. Beating out Olivia Wilde is saying a lot.

Mandy~ that side-by-side made me headdesk and laugh at the same time. It srsly looks the same. Thanks for the links! Will NM be the only one where Kristen's hair isn't hideous?

Erika~ that scene is the one were Edward and Bella go visit Renee in Florida. I'm glad they're including it.

Went to see Julie&Julia with my mom 'cuz she loves Meryl Streep. Ok movie. Streep was adorable and the food looked delicious. The previews showed that movie about the world ending in 2012. And at the end of the clip, know what was going through my head? "I wonder if Breaking Dawn will be finished before the world ends."
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Hey Everyone! I've been so busy with school I haven't had a chance to say hi. I've been reading all the posts, but was just too tired to respond to anything. Anyone ever feel like that? Sometimes it's just nice to read the messages and be done. But, thank you for the great Robcrack to get me through these past couple of days. I have open house tomorrow where I get to meet my new students. That always makes me a bit nervous. :?

Anyway, I just saw this on Robsten and you have to watch it. Please, please, please watch it. It is soooooooo cute. It's KStew getting interviewd by Ryan Douchcrest, yeah I know, but it's worth it. Kristen is so cute, she was only 13 and it was her first live interview. She is so funny and sweet. And her dad is there too. KStew Interview

Have a great night!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Trine - love your celebration gifts and congrats to you.
Laura love those tunes.
Here is one I think was posted awhile back but would be good for Rob. but it came out around 9/11 and everytime it came on the radio I weld up with tears but great song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84b949k8HCw
Definiately Edward.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Kristen's wig - At first I loved it. Now...EWWW. They need to fix that shtuff! The hairline is just...ugh.

Kristen's maybe tat - I'm pretty darn sure it's not thread from the pants. <--it gets bigger. I'm thinking either she had a rub on tattoo or a Henna tattoo. Or she got scratched and it scabbed over. Lol.

Caryn - The little picture of the little boy. HAHAHAHA. You crack me up.

Jen - Which gun... :shock: Oh lordy. *runs and jumps on the PervCouch*

Trine - Congrats on 1500! Yay! Your celebration gifts are awesome. :)

JulieM - Omg I ALWAYS feel like just reading posts and then waiting till the next day or so to post, but I almost always cave and go ahead and post anyway. I'm a lame. Lol. The KStew interview was awesome. Love how she called him out on his DoucheCrestiness. Or I mean she said something about his mani's and pedi's. Hahahaha. Loved it.

Diane - That video always makes me cry.

I'm so glad Rob said no to extensions. I'm sure he would look awesome if he did grow out his hair (and washed it :lol:), but that pic just doesn't make it look all that good. Then again, HoboPattz is kinda sexy. If he were still in the 90's. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Kris- when Johnny Depp was on Jump Street he had shorter hair and now look at him but no I like Robs hair like it is no extensions. check out my game you can change hairdo's , color, eyebrows, eye color and other things to do except dress him in your house. :D don't I wish
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/page/dress-rob
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001