Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Post by JulieM »

Wow! I can't believe we are back to the halfway house. Kinda makes me sad that the summer house is all locked up.

I would like to christen our new thread with this Stud!

And the beautiful couple.

One more, KStew!

Well, I'm off to bed. It's my first day back to work tomorrow. Meetings in the morning then working in my room. Hopefully I'll be able to check in around my lunch.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

GenevieveCullen wrote:I love new threads because it gives us an excuse to pics spam :D

A little Cedric love.
A little Robric.
And a little something for our school boy fantasies.(psssstt.. it enlarges 8-) :lol: )

It's my thanks to Caryn for letting me know about the move. I'm usually one of the stragglers.
He was a beautiful child, a good looking teen and now he is a handsome man. and to think all that in only 23 yrs. I'm with your Caryn it does make me feel a might tinge of something that we shouldn't go there, Oh well it is a great way to end your night. :D
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

diane771 wrote:
GenevieveCullen wrote:I love new threads because it gives us an excuse to pics spam :D

A little Cedric love.
A little Robric.
And a little something for our school boy fantasies.(psssstt.. it enlarges 8-) :lol: )

It's my thanks to Caryn for letting me know about the move. I'm usually one of the stragglers.
He was a beautiful child, a good looking teen and now he is a handsome man. and to think all that in only 23 yrs. I'm with your Caryn it does make me feel a might tinge of something that we shouldn't go there, Oh well it is a great way to end your night. :D
Diane~ Hahaha. Thanks. Yes, it is a lovely way to end the old and start the new...in many situations. As for the "adultness" vs "pg-13-ness" of the thread, yes, it is an adult thread, but there really is no way to guarantee that everyone on here is over 18. In fact we have a few residents who are solidly under 18, but I wouldn't trade them for the ability to use every curse in the world in it's correct and proper gramatical and spelling tense, EVER. So, we deal. Cause they love Rob too, and I am not about the deny anyone the ability to rave about that man. :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Jazz Girl wrote:
Diane~ Hahaha. Thanks. Yes, it is a lovely way to end the old and start the new...in many situations. As for the "adultness" vs "pg-13-ness" of the thread, yes, it is an adult thread, but there really is no way to guarantee that everyone on here is over 18. In fact we have a few residents who are solidly under 18, but I wouldn't trade them for the ability to use every curse in the world in it's correct and proper gramatical and spelling tense, EVER. So, we deal. Cause they love Rob too, and I am not about the deny anyone the ability to rave about that man. :D
Caryn, I completely agree, and I'm willing to sacrifice using inappropriate language to describe Rob's "buns" if it means we don't offend anyone and can keep The Halfway House open to all our members. :D
And I'm solidly over the age of 18. The way I see it...those extra years can help to balance out the age of our few Halfway House residents who are under the age of 18. :lol:

Jen, thanks for the lovely pictures of Robric. I finally saw "The Goblet of Fire" again last weekend on ABC Family Channel and I'd forgotten how lovely and sweet Rob was as Cedric. I still get teary-eyed every time the actor cast as Cedric's Dad runs out of the stands to clutch Cedric's body, crying, "My boy, my boy!" :(

Julie M., thank you for warning us prior to divulging the stud picture. :D Although it's certainly not one of my favorite pics of Rob, it's worth seeing it again if only for the memories of the hilarious debate The Summer House members shared over that picture...."To Stud, or Not To Stud". :lol:

Here's some gorgeous New Moon Rob to add to the thread
Banner by TammyAZ
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

^^ Tracy, you can't see me right now, but I'm totally hugging you for posting that NM Robward pic. :D LOVE. IT. Rrrrawrrrr.
(And Caryn, thanks luv for the heads up on the move! Wouldn't want to miss anything.)

Now for a little new thread christening...
Good gawd, I need this. Now. :shock:
Also, we haven't seen this naughty, naughty boy in far too long. ;)
And... one of my favorite things in the world to look at. :lol: (Don't worry, I swear it's not the "ugly Rob" pic)

Kris, thanks for posting those new pics from Lainey. I saw them earlier, and I'm a little befuddled by Jacksper's hair. :? It doesn't look ridiculously hideous like the NM wig, but I can't tell if it's his real hair or not. And is it just me, or does it not look as blonde as before? Oh well, still love him to pieces. :twisted:
Image Image
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

My turn!

Back
of
head
sexy
KRISTEN HOTNESS

Thanks for the pm's.
Me no wanna get losted.

Diane ~ The 18-ness. I has to wait 48 days. But until then, you must not soil my innocent little eyes.
Last edited by Jadey on Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Hello Again to Rob’s Halfway House! :D Yay! Thanks C for letting me know we're home.

Here is our Halfway House Map.

And no move can be complete without a few favourite pics to settle us in.

Laura Xx
Member of Rob's Halfway House
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

It's always fun to go away for the summer, and I loved the Summer House, but it's always nice to come back home. I think we need to open the windows and air the place out since it's been all locked up all summer.

As much as I love using naughty/bad words, I ain't one for trading that in for our under 18ers. So I think we need to make up our own HH language. You know, like how twins sometimes do. Or best friends. That way, if any unregulars happen by our little place, they won't be offended by anything we say. After all, we do use 'unicorn'. This may be one of my dumber ideas, but it sounded much more awesome in my head. Lol.

Caryn/Ash - Thanks for letting me know we moved back in! Yay!

Mandy - FORSHAME!! You can't be posting that picture. I need to scour my eyeballs now. Lol. And Jacksper's hair does look less blonde. Weird.

I love the music they use for this contest page. It's haunting and beautiful. Makes me think of Halloween actually. Haha.

Awwww maannnnn! Who forgot to let Patty do her business before bringing her in? She piddled in my room. Argh! :lol:

I updated our RobTV™. Needed to add the lovely stuff that came out of the same photo shoot as the Stud picture. Hehe.

More Robric
eRob and eKristen are happy to be back home too. (It gets bigger.)
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

DarkMuse wrote:eRob and eKristen are happy to be back home too. (It gets bigger.)
Sorry to all the KStew lovers, but I hate how she looks in that pic. Yuck. (But after you enlarge, do you guys notice the faint hinting of a tattoo on her hip, or is that just me? :? )
Ashley looks so adorable, though. So does Rob, as always. :) And I swear one of my cousins looks just like Taylor. I saw him today, and he's totally a skinnier, skateboarder version of Taylor. So funny.

Why is that mole on his neck and little almost-rattail thing so adorable on Rob? He makes the most random things endearing.

And Kris, you KNOW you love that George Micheal/Rob comparison. Need I remind you that it took very little prodding on my part for you to edit those two pics together? Hmm? :lol:
Image Image
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Mandy - I was thinking the same thing. I'm just not a fan of Kristen's "JJ" hair. I'll be so happy when she grows it back out and it's back to normal. And I thought it was a hint of a tattoo also. Hmm.

Rob and Kristen just won Best Kiss on the MTV Movie Awards! WOOOO! Lol. Sorry, I just stumbled upon it on MTV2. Hehe. Like I said on Twitter, I liked how when Rob won Best Breakthrough Performance Male, he thanked Stephenie "for creating everything". So Stephenie is God? Hahaha.

Back to the photo commentary. Yes, Rob makes every ordinary thing seem so extraordinary. That's like his job. It's just what he does. Lol. I like how Chris is hiding out in the back. Haha.

I can't remember what else I was gonna say. Andy Samberg is interrupting my train of thought. Haha.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮