Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Post by Dovrebanen »

Fizzles wrote: Trine - Enjoy your time in Stockholm. Håpe du og din partner har en stor helg. :)
Thank you, Laura :D And for the Norwegian as well. It was very good! And fun for me to read Norwegian on the Lex :)
Glad you're enjoying BB. He can get anyone's panties to go up in flames. The whole drawer actually.

Jade - I would hate for you to be an e-orphan. I think you should stay with your e-mums :D

I don't like Jacob, but I don't dislike him either. He's alright at times, and at other times you want to bang his head against a wall, or your own. Taylor on the other hand is so cute. And I do see Jacob as necessary for the story.

Jen - I will go and see NM opening night if I can get a ticket. I live in a small town with a small theatre. Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing... Anyway, I can't wait. So I'll go opening night, endure the screaming girls and take whatever I can get out of it. And then I'll see it again later, so I can actually enjoy it. I am afraid a small squeal will escape even my lips when Rob removes his shirt :lol: Have to remember that I am an adult :D

Caryn - Angela is a star. Her writing is perfect, and it has gotten even better since you came on board. You guys made me cry last night. Happy tears. And I forgot to say in my review...Angela mentioned that you did a lot of work on this chapter in her A/N on top, especially a certain scene, and I just wanted to say that you did a great job, Caryn.
It is killing me not knowing what is happening with E & C, btw. But I guess you don't know either yet.

Great unicorn stories. I actually had my bf take a picture of a unicorn in Bergen, but I didn't tell him why. He was like: Why do you want a picture of that???? I didn't say much. That reminds me...Venice pictures are still not up...I'm slowly getting there.

I'm off to Stockholm this afternoon. I hope you all will have a great weekend. I'll try to log in if the hotel has a wireless internet connection. If not, I'll "see" you all on Monday.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

*grabs on to emum2's legs* Donnt leeeev I was kidding!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops:

Na-uh, Cause like, If Jacob wasnt in the story, there would still be the Drama with Laurent and Victoria. And you never know, Victoria still could've created the army, prompting the Volturi to come, and then they'll see that Bella knows about them blaa blaaa. Bellla and Eddie would still get married, and the drama with the preggerz.
So I think it still would've been an awesome story if Eddie never left and Jacob wasn't included...

*folds arms*

Caryn ~ Stop soiling my 17 years and 319 day old mind.

Jen ~ Im hoping to see New Moon the day it comes out, cause I dont think my small cinema will have midnightish screening. Twilight came out on Boxing day and I didn't see it till the 6th of Jan. It was dumb having it come out @ xmas cause I was busy with family crap and whatnot. So inconvenient.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Trine~ Have a wonderful time in Stockholm, doll. While it's probably like me staying the weekend in Indy or Chicago for you, it is on my top 5 places I want to visit list. I have heard it is amazingly beautiful.

Yes, TEF has been a wonderful experience for me. Ang is an absolute delight to work with and she makes working on it soooo much fun. Seriously, she and I have connected in the weirdest way and have sooooo much in common. I keep trying to get her to hang in the HH, because seriously, she'd fit right in.

Thanks for the love. Ang asked for my help on that scene as well as the birth scene, seeing as how, as a mom of two, I've been in both situations... :twisted: I will say, it was really weird to step outside my beta-ness and write. But, it was fun too. Apparently, I guess, more than a few people liked that scene in particular. I told Ang, I guess if I'm going to be known for something, allowing ExWard Cullen to finally get his rocks off is not a horrible thing to be known for. :lol: Let's face it, the man needed a little relief. And, I was happy to give it to him. :D

Okay, running now. 3 hours of sleep should be just fine to be able to function tomorrow. No worries. ;)
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Jeebus. Am I the only one here pathetic enough to actually look forward to the midnight showing? :? (Which means yes, I'm for sure attending the premiere.)

For Twilight, one of my sisters and I went to go see it at midnight, just the two of us. Every single screen in the theater was showing Twilight, so we split up to find open seats, then called each other to meet up where there was the best spot. It was so much fun. Then the next night (Friday - the official opening day), we went again with our mom, other sister, and a bunch of friends.

I plan on doing the same thing for NM. See it at midnight on Thursday (technically Friday), and then go again sometime Friday evening. And if NM is as good as it looks, I'll likely try to squeeze in a third time that weekend. Don't judge me. :oops:

Erika, wow I haven't seen that Comic Con clip you mentioned, with someone asking KStew if she was more than friends with Rob. Do you remember where you saw it??
Image Image
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Caryn - Yes, Stockholm is fairly close. It's a 35 minute flight for me to get to Oslo, and then 1 hour flight from Oslo to Stockholm. So it's pretty small over here. I've been there 3 times before. You really should go. It is beautiful with all the water surrounding the city. And "Gamla Stan", the old part of the city, is very charming.

Haha, I am glad you could give poor Edward his relief. He was extremely frustrated for a while there.

Jade - I think it would be a good story even if Edward never left. But I still think he needed to leave, to really realize how much they belonged together. And Bella learned that she really couldn''t live without him. So that's why I think it was necessary that Edward left, and Jacob entering her life.

Mandy - I don't know...I've never been to a midnight showing before. I only know that a lot of people on the Lex are saying that it's a pain. I don't know if there will be one for NM in Norway, but if it is, I'll definitely go. Just for the fun of experiencing it and seeing the craziness. And I can't wait any longer than strictly necessary.
Wow, 3 times in a weekend! I will see it several times in the theatre but probably not in the first weekend. It is so expensive in Norway ($ 15-16) that I can't go too many times.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Trine, have a wonderful weekend and we'll see you when you get back. I'm sure when I see New Moon, I'll involuntarily squeal or scream myself when Rob takes off his shirt too, in spite of my age. :D If I sqeal when I see certain pictures and trailers on my computer, why would seeing Rob half-naked on a ginormous movie screen be any different? :lol:

Mandy, sounds like you had a blast seeing Twilight at the midnight showing. Loved that you and your sister found seats separately and then called each other to decide which one was best. :lol: You guys are slowly convincing me that trying to see New Moon opening night might be worth it, if just for the experience, in spite of the squealing and screaming that will inevitably drown out certain speaking parts. Especially knowing that I will see New Moon one or two more times anyway (or three :shock: ) at afternoon matinees where it's quieter and I can fully digest the entire movie.

Caryn, I'm so loving hearing all about TEF. I'm still holding out on reading it in its entirety until the epilogue is posted, but hearing that you contributed so heavily to those certain scenes has me even more excited to read it. I'm so lame that I keep skimming over everyone's spoilers in the fanfic thread, so I'm going to know the jist of the story anyway before I get a chance to read the entire story. :D

Jade, I'm glad you're going to stay with your e-mum. We hate to see broken e-families around here. :)

Off to work. Have a great day everyone!
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good morning, Ladies~

I had a crappy crappy night and am running on roughly 45 minutes of sleep, maybe. So, forgive me if my normal chipper is chipped.

Mandy~ No. I think I will definitely end up going to a midnight showing. I just know that i'll have to keep my inner beat-down-the-fangirls tendencies in check. Seriously, during Twilight, I would get irritated as frack if someone was chewing their popcorn too loudly. It's why it took me almost a month to watch the dvd commentary. But, yeah, I won't be able to NOT go to a midnight show. Knowing that NewMoon and RobHottness is on a 27 foot movie screen playing at that moment, I couldn't NOT go. And, of course, I will see it several more (read roughly two dozen probably) more times, I'll be able to fill in what I miss. Yes, I said 24 more times. I think, at final count, I saw Twilight in theaters a total of 33 times. YES!!! I am that pathetic. Seriously, ask me any detail. Bet you can't stump me. People from the movie thread tried. They failed cause I am a total freak. :D

Jade~ Can't. Sorry, but my mind lives in the gutter 24/7. It never takes a vacation. It is happy in the gutter and happier still bringing others to the gutter to dwell with it there. Hope you don't mind to terribly much...

Rob loves the gutter, too.

Tracy~ Hahahahahah!! No worries, hon. The devil's in the details, or so they say. Trust me, even if you've been following the TEF spoilers, there is still so much to catch up on.... Glad you are looking forward to it. Make sure to review. Ang LOVES to get honest reviews, and believe me when I say she REALLY pays attention to them.

I've even managed to work in just a few subtle shout outs that only HH members would recognize. It's kind of like my own little version of the Hidden Mickeys at Disney. :D Let me know if you find any!!

I'm just going to throw out there that I am SERIOUSLY missing regular set updates. I am sooooo glad that they've upped the security and Rob is probably pretty anxiety free at the moment.... But, honestly, I need some regular crack!!!! I mean, comeon, Summitt, DS, SOMEBODY... throw us a fracking bone here, kids!!!!

Oh well, I guess until then, we'll just have to keep dosing up on some old favorites like these.

Okay, hearts. Off to try and be useful. Like that'll happen.

TTFN...
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Taycob - I get what Jen is saying, but Jacob fought to get Bella even after Bella made it perfectly clear that she was with Edward and would be forever. Therefore, Jacob is eww. I do like Taylor though. Lol.

Rob with long hair - I'm not a big fan of it on him. Maybe if he had hair like Brad Pitt in Interview With The Vampire. Maybe. I'd have to see it on him. But in that picture I posted...um NO.

Opening night for NM - I haven't bought my ticket yet, but I will. I know a lot of you don't want to go because of the fangirls, but honestly it wasn't bad. Cause I went to the Twi midnight showing and there weren't very many of them. It was mostly college aged people, some high schoolers, and some of us older folk. And everyone did cheer when the Cullens first came on the screen, but for the most part, there wasn't very much talking, if at all. So yes, I will be getting my midnight ticket. (Mandy - I'm so fracking excited for the midnight show, so don't worry. You're not alone!)

Julie - Loving the new TwiLOL Carlizzle banner and ava! Genius once again. :D

Unicorns - Caryn, your unicorn stories were awesome. I was reading a list of ways to get kicked out of Walmart and I really liked this one: 58. Talk to the lady at the cash register for a whole 20 minutes about unicorns. Hahahahaha.

Here's the whole list
Here's a longer list that I posted on Twitter. Hehe.

Because it's Rob.
He's so STUDly
Mmmmmmm
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

DarkMuse wrote:Unicorns - Caryn, your unicorn stories were awesome. I was reading a list of ways to get kicked out of Walmart and I really liked this one: 58. Talk to the lady at the cash register for a whole 20 minutes about unicorns. Hahahahaha.

Here's the whole list
Kristiner~ You never fail to make me smile, bb...to make my day a little brighter. Now, how much more of a loser would I be if I confessed to actually enacting #'s 1,2,7,8,9,14,19,22,26,34 (though with Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles and Star Wars figures(, 48 and 59 (though we didn't go all fetal, we just bent down with our hands over our ears). See, my best friend and I in high school, along with a couple others, were an....interesting lot, to say the least. And, we had one of the 1st and only 24 hour WalMarts in our town at the time. And, my best friend happened to live just a few blocks away. WalMart was our entertainment. :shock: :? Wow, no I just made myself look like a complete loser. What the hell, it was the best time ever. I loved my senior year in high school...for the most part.

I wish I had the Rob in WalMart photo to post. But, it got lost in the epic FlashLoss of '09'.

Oh well, we know he's hung out there.

I totally see him doing the clothing rack gag!!
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Caryn - You think your a loser? My best friend and I haven't had a chance to go out anywhere but to her house since Sweeney Todd came out in theaters. She can never get a babysitter. Well, a couple nights ago her grandma was willing to watch the kids. Guess what we did? We went to hang out at Walmart because it was too late to do anything else and we were both broke. We played in the Discount aisles. There were so many toys. Then we played in the makeup section. Lol. So now who is the loser?

And yes, Rob did hang out at Walmart. So I don't feel so bad. LOL. I'd love to play Hide N Seek with him there. Or build a fort and test out the futons. :twisted:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮