Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Post by ForJazz926 »

Edward_Addict wrote: Kristen's unbuttoned burrito baby leather pants are MUCH higher-waisted than her low rise jeans at Comic Con. That could explain why we don't see any peekaboo tattoo in the first pic, because (if it's even there) it's covered. It definitely doesn't look like just string or lint to me. I'd say at the very least, it's a temporary tattoo. Who knows.
I don't think she was saying that we can't see a tat there - I think she was just saying that you can't wear tight, high-waisted pants like that if you have just gotten a real tattoo. To look at her in those pants and remember how mine felt, it hurts just to imagine it.

Image Image
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Ok, so I have a question that I can't find the answer to, and I need help. Since it's Twilight related, I figured this is the best place to come for assistance. :)
Back during Comic Con I remember seeing brief clips of the NM panel on different channels like G4 or E!, and one channel advertised a Q&A clip that they'd be showing later that night that looked really good, but I missed it.

Anyways, the clip they showed was someone in the audience asking Taylor and KStew a question, and Taylor had this stunned/confused look on his face, and KStew was looking at him all amused, with this smirk. The person hosting the panel (it was a lady, not the guy that's in most NM Comic Con vids) told the audience member that they wouldn't be answering questions like that at this time, it was strictly about the movie. I have no idea what the question was, but I've been so curious to know what would garner that kind of reaction from everyone. I've watched a bunch of Comic Con stuff online but I can't find anything like that.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about or has seen this video before, please give me the link. Thanks. :D
Image Image
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Hope everyone has had or is having a good day. :)

Mandy - Thanks for posting the Kristen interview. So cute, even if it was with DC.

Diane - Love that song. One of my all time faves, so thankyou.

Caryn + Trine - Yes! I love the BB. Too good for words. I thought my panties were gonna burst into flames he's that hot. :twisted: Some ppl may think she just should stop wearing them so they don't get destroyed, but hell no! I would definitely keep wearing them just to have them ripped off of me! :D

Trine - Enjoy your time in Stockholm. Håpe du og din partner har en stor helg. :)

Just to throw my twopennys worth into the Taylor/Jacob thing. I do like Taylor but I would happily join in with throwing Jacob off a cliff. I despised book Jacob and the stuff that went on. I couldn't wait to get him off the pages and back to B + E. The fact that I like Taylor has made me soften a mere fraction to film Jacob (yes I know you are all prob saying that they are one in the same). I think its because I like the idea of the visual side of the transformation story and wolf pack, etc. I want to just think of Jacob as a necessary pitstop on the road for the B + E HEA.

Caryn - Yay :D TEF 34. I've been engrossed in a ff called Out Of Her Head. Its over 400 pages long and I'm about halfway through. But I'll happily take a break from it to get me a TEF fix. I know this one is gonna be good.

Night Night Xx
Member of Rob's Halfway House
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Just me? I'm the only one who not only likes Taylor... but also actually *likes* Jacob? Unashamedly so.

Without Jacob, I probably would not have found the series half as interesting. I can't imagine what would have happened in NM. I loved hearing his voice & POV in Breaking Dawn.

Of course I was frustrated with him at times -- but I was also frustrated with Bella at times and with Edward at times.

*shrugs* To each her own, I suppose.
Edward_Addict wrote:Anyways, the clip they showed was someone in the audience asking Taylor and KStew a question, and Taylor had this stunned/confused look on his face, and KStew was looking at him all amused, with this smirk. The person hosting the panel (it was a lady, not the guy that's in most NM Comic Con vids) told the audience member that they wouldn't be answering questions like that at this time, it was strictly about the movie. I have no idea what the question was, but I've been so curious to know what would garner that kind of reaction from everyone. I've watched a bunch of Comic Con stuff online but I can't find anything like that.
The only clip I've ever seen from ComicCon where they said anything about asking Qs about the movie was when someone asked KStew if she was "more than friends" with Rob. And she was all "Are you kidding?" But I don't recall anything involving Taylor/KStew, sorry!

Image Image Image
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Good hump evening.
Ok, this is how I think of Taylor and Jacob. Taylor in some Twiight interviews to me seemed a little child like, and jealous of the attention that Rob and Kristen was getting, and I didn't think he needed to be that public about it
He was old enough not to be that petty. Its just what I had seen in him and I do not fault anyone who doesn't see it like that at all.
Taylor as Jacob, I really didn't picture Taylor growing up physically older looking the mental part I can see, so he did put on some muscles and looks good. Real good, but not my vision of Jacob.
Jacob, is ok till he keeps pressing Bella to leave Edward, I don't like that and I don't like that he takes her love for Edward as just something she will get over and they will live happily everafter.
So personal that is what I do feel for Taylor and Jacob. I'm sorry.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Zomg.
Adventureland is playing in the NZ film festival. And its playing on Sep 15th where I is. squee.

So I guess I'm the only one who likes shiny long haired Rob? :x :lol:

Mandy ~ I don't remember that part @ comic con D:

Emum2 ~ You... like..... JACOB. :cry: *disowns*

Laura ~ I guess Taylor being Jacob has made me soften up a wee bit too, but then I go back and read the books and I absolutely hate him again. hee
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Jadey wrote:Emum2 ~ You... like..... JACOB. :cry: *disowns*
OMG e-parents can be sooooo embarrassing, can't they? I'm pretty sure your e-mum1 also likes Jacob. *ducks from Chuck Taylor hurled at my head*

Sorry, dear. It was fun e-mothering you while it e-lasted. You will always be my fave e-daughtah from down undah. *tear*

Image Image Image
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Awww... Jade don't disown your EMum. She's just being loving.

I kinda like Jacob. Yeah he did some stupid stuff but I could see where he was coming from. He's a 14-15 year old thrust into the responsibilities of an adult. If you honestly, truly believed right down the depth of your soul that your loved one was in danger, wouldn't you do ANYTHING to save them?

Jacob and Edward share that trait. Edward left Bella thinking he was 'saving' her. Jacob went after Bella thinking he was 'saving' her. You can't praise one and condemn the other. They both 'loved' Bella (in different ways) and both did idiotic things while completely ignoring what Bella was trying to tell them.

Moral of the story, listen to your woman.

So who here has bought/will buy their ticket for New Moon opening night? I kind of want to. Just to be able to experience the phenomena that is the fandom. Then the other part of me remembers the DVD release party and how all the screaming ruined the viewing. What are you guys planning?
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

GenevieveCullen wrote:Awww... Jade don't disown your EMum. She's just being loving.

I kinda like Jacob. Yeah he did some stupid stuff but I could see where he was coming from. He's a 14-15 year old thrust into the responsibilities of an adult. If you honestly, truly believed right down the depth of your soul that your loved one was in danger, wouldn't you do ANYTHING to save them?

Jacob and Edward share that trait. Edward left Bella thinking he was 'saving' her. Jacob went after Bella thinking he was 'saving' her. You can't praise one and condemn the other. They both 'loved' Bella (in different ways) and both did idiotic things while completely ignoring what Bella was trying to tell them.

Moral of the story, listen to your woman.

So who here has bought/will buy their ticket for New Moon opening night? I kind of want to. Just to be able to experience the phenomena that is the fandom. Then the other part of me remembers the DVD release party and how all the screaming ruined the viewing. What are you guys planning?
"Moral of the story, listen to your woman." :lol: Loved that Jen!

I had meant to ask too whether some of you would see New Moon on opening night. Apparently several theatres are already close to selling out of tickets :shock:, according to something I read on the Lex or Twilight Source.

I personally did not see Twilight on opening night, but saw an afternoon matinee the first Monday after opening weekend. That was a pretty good time to see Twilight as the movie was new enough that every scene hadn't been plastered all over the internet at that point. And although the theatre was still pretty crowded, I was able to enjoy the movie and actually hear the actors speaking with very minimal squeeing from obnoxious fans. I'm not sure I can stomach all of the screaming every time Rob and Taylor remove their shirts in New Moon, if I were to see it opening night. I'm afraid that all the fangirl hysterics might ruin the emotional impact of the entire Volterra reunion scene for me. :?
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good evening Loves~

So sorry. I just can't hop on the Jacob bandwagon. Edward at least eventually started listening to Bella. Jacob never really did. So yeah, still desperately awaiting the tent-hurling scene.

Laura~ TeeHee. So glad you are loving TEF. Ang loves so much that she has gone international, now. Between you and Trine, she feels like a superstar.

Genevieve & Tracy~ Yeah, I REALLY want to go opening night because I know the publicity is going to kill me. But, I also know I will be tempted to go ape-shiza on the squeeing fangirls for ruining the show for me. I'm torn and can't decide yet. Guess I'm gonna need to soon, huh?

Alright ladies, because I know you all above everyone else will appreciate this...

I have not one...but... TWO unicorn stories!!!

First, my hubs and I were taking one of those fun questionaires, the one that would determine what his patronus is. One of the questions... "Which of these mythical creatures do you wish actually existed?" And, of course, one of the answers is... unicorn! I lost it. I was like, "What do you mean unicorns don't exist.... I just found one last night!!" :lol:

And, as if that wasn't good enough....

Earlier this evening, my hubs and I are hitting Wally World to do the weekly grocery run. We are browsing the dvd aisles because he wants to find the first Transformers movie. As we are walking, hubs says, "Oh Crap Honey...What are we going to do?!?! This sucks!" I turn around to see what the problem is. He's holding up a kids animated movie called.... The Last Unicorn!!!! I literally spewed Diet Coke all over the aisle. I could not stop laughing. He had this innocent look on his face and looked like a little boy whose favorite toy had just been taken away. It took like 10 minutes to stop laughing.

I so love my hubs, just slightly more than I love Rob!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS