Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Post by DarkMuse »

JulieM - I love the Eclipse title! I saw it last night as soon as they tweeted it and got so excited I choked on my saliva. :lol:

So...fracking...awesome :!: :!: :!: (LOL)

The Official Twilight Convention will be in Chicago June 25 - 27, 2010. Wish I had $289 to buy a weekend package. So far Kellan is the only one representing the vamps. There are 2 wolf pack people.

And also, if I had the money to get there I'd go to the New Moon Tour on Nov 9, 2009 in Chicago. Here's the tour dates if anyone else can make it to one. They tweeted it also last night. They will announce the cast that will appear at them soon.

11/6 Los Angeles
11/8 Denver
11/9 Boston
11/9 Chicago
11/9 D.C.
11/10 Houston
11/11 Minneapolis
11/11 Philly
11/11 San Fran
11/12 Atlanta
11/12 Seattle
11/13 Miami
11/13 Phoenix
11/14 Salt Lake City
11/19 NYC
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hi,
Hope you're all having a good weekend! I've had a good day. Went shopping. I bought the most waterproof pants I could find, since it's raining buckets these days...And later my bf and I went for a walk to test it. And we've had home-made pizza, watched movies and played board games. Just a perfectly relaxed day.

Caryn~ OMG, he looks so sexy in that clip you posted. The voice, the face, the closeness....I just wish he could wish me happy birthday like that in little over a month! It would make it almost okay to turn 30 :)
And yes, it would have been evil not to share. Hahaha...I'm a clipaholic :lol: I can't get enough of them.

Ashley~ I would love to see your shirt.

Laura~ That theatre was really something.We only have the standard seats here. But we do have the advantage of pre-ordering seats. So we don't have to show up early to get good seats, we can just choose the one we want on the internet.

Kristiner~ I've been waiting for a drool smiley ever since I joined the Halfway House ;) It's needed around here.

JulieM ~ I like the Eclipse too. Looks great! Can't wait to see some pictures from the movie.

I've been listening some more to the soundtrack. It's growing on me. I like many of the songs. But I can't wait to hear them in the context of the movie. They may make more sense to me then.

I'm off to read some fics. I've still not managed to keep up with TEF, The Training and CW&IA.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

So, I'm listening to the New Moon soundtrack again and it is starting to grow on me too like Trine. If you watched the leaked Breakup Scene, you'll hear that "Rosyln" is the song that is playing when they are walking into the woods. When it started playing, I just got this sinking feeling in my stomach. :-(

Did anyone buy the sountrack on iTunes with the extra songs? Well, there is an opera song, and I'm thinking maybe that is what will be playing as they are walking into the Volturi chamber. I can't imagine where else it would be.

I think the one things I'm disappointed in is that I won't really listen to this while I workout. That's the one thing I LOVE about the Twilight soundtrack is that I can listen to it while I workout. And I guess I wanted it to be a soundtrack like Twilight, but I know that it can't be, because New Moon has a totally different feel. The good thing about the soundtrack is that it's getting great praise from all avenues. There was a little blurb in my local paper today and said it was really good.

Trine-Waterproof pants, like rain gear? Sounds like you have had a really nice day. Pizza and movies sounds good to me. My hubs has a hockey game tonight so, that's where I'll be.

Did you see that Summit Twilight on Twitter is trying to get 200,00 followers? If they reach that, we get something to see about Eclipse. Here's the article.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

:( Still have the lurgy. I think it's coming to an end. Still have a yucky bunged up nose and an annoying hacking cough. Both things that don't make for a good nights sleep. :cry: So I'm just gonna read some fanfic and come back on tomorrow to post something much nicer than my complaints.

Bye for now Xx
Member of Rob's Halfway House
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Sorry you're not feeling well, Laura. I hope you enjoy the fics! I just finished TEF. Loved the latest chapter. Made me cry... And I'm on CW&IA now. And Domward is waiting in the wings too.

JulieM~ Yes, rain gear. We call them waterproof here for some reason. Anyway, it is much needed here in the fall/winter. So I bought the best I could get my hands on.
I've only bought the soundtrack on CD so I don't have the extra songs. I might buy them separately later. The one song that I don't really "get" on the soundtrack is Band of Skulls: Friends. I just don't see the meaning behind that song. My friends they are so beautiful :?

I can't sleep tonight, it seems...So I'll just go back to the fics, I guess.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi,
I think we just either call them clothes not sure woterproof and rain gear and gloshes. I just say its raining out so that you put on the right clothes :D

The soundtrack well I haven't listen to all of it when I get a CD I usually play the songs I know or like on it first and then go to the others to see if I like them I had a few on the fence but Equinox and The Velvet Hour and the meadow are the ones I like.

Hope you feel better Laura, we have sorta an out break here in St Louis on the Swine Flu, I know people who have it and my son at work it just getting past around the office.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Hey BBs.

Survived the cold and the wind today and my baby played two great games. So it was worth it. :D

Yes Yes Yes!! That clip... Oh My Gods!! The voice, oh dear gods, the voice... the way he says that all sexy and hot and low and growly....mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Seriously, panty exploding amazing. But, on the flip side, that scene, seeing them so happy and together, is just going to make the break up that much worse!!!

Laura~ Im sorry you're sick, hon. That blows. My hubs is unwell as well and it sounds like the lurgy as well.

Gii~ The idiot breaking in on the conversation is Mario Lopez. He cohosts Extra or whatever now. Seriously, king of understatement there.

Trine~ HAHAHAHAHA!!! Clipaholic! That's hysterical. And sooooooo true. If I even hear about it, I have to have to have to watch it. And, I get all bummed when the scenes get taken down *grumble groanfrackingstupidsummitidiots* . Because I watch them multiple times. Like I said, already know I'm going to watch the movie 37 times in theaters. So why not get a jump on the joy.

Well, off to watch Transformers 2 with the hubs.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Happy Saturday everyone!

Laura, hope you're feeling better.
Here's a hug from someone just to warm you up 8-)

Ashley and Caryn, How cool that you're having New Moon shirts made! You'll have to post pictures after the premiere.

Trine, thanks for linking the clip of Rob from his Ellen appearance last year. He was just so adorably random and goofy, as always. I love Ellen too, and it's obvious she made Rob feel at ease unlike many other TV hosts, so I love her even more for that.

Laura, your movie theatre sounds awesome! I'm so jealous that you actually get to reserve your seat in those cool suites. We just have your basic theatres nearby and it's a cattle call to see who gets to sit where. I won't be seeing NM until Friday evening, but I'm sure there will still be plenty of jostling and bumping for seats.

Gii, I've seen several movies by myself and don't really mind doing so anymore. I saw Twilight alone twice and the 5th and 6th Harry Potter movies by myself too. It was better than the alternative of waiting forever to see the movie with friends who were also fans, but had very busy schedules so that we had difficulty coordinating times to see it together. Also, I've noticed that I'm a little more absorbed in the movie itself when I'm not tempted to talk with someone else immediately about what's going on during the movie.

Kristiner, Hi :!: How are you :?: I just had the best idea :idea: of using these particularly ridiculous icons that no one ever seems to use. I think they were feeling a bit :( . What the heck does this one mean :arrow: ?
:lol:

JulieM, I loved seeing Rob in the Stoli shirt during the NM behind-the-scenes video too. I'm not sure if it was pre-sewn or post-sewn because the camera didn't really pan low enough to tell. Didn't we post a cute story on here weeks ago about some obsessed fan finding a new Stoli shirt on e-bay and mailing it to Rob? I think Peter Facinelli tweeted that Rob had received it just before one of the recent awards shows. Wouldn't it be great if Rob was actually wearing that new Stoli shirt sent by the fan?
Are they seriously finished filming Eclipse already? :shock: That seems awfully fast, although I guess they did start filming in August. I don't remember how long the filming lasted for Twilight or NM. They really have kept a tight lid on things. It seems like the only pictures we ever received were of Bella's bad wig, and Bella (or Kristen) knitting in the soccer-mom-mobile, and some random Riley/Victoria pictures which wouldn't even have been part of the book. I'm also very concerned whether David Slade remembered that Eclipse is first and foremost, a love story. And if he didn't film the "leg hitch" scene.... so help me.....I'm going after him with pitchforks! :lol:

Jaclyn, I'm glad you liked the movie "into the Wild". It was a really tragic and haunting story, and made even more so by the fact that it was actually true. I think you'll enjoy the book as well.

Diane, I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to watch your video yet but this is the first time I've been able to check out the Lex all weekend. I'm setting aside some time tomorrow to catch up with fanfics and I'll watch your most recent video then. I'm impressed with all your hard work and please don't think your efforts go unnoticed. :)
Banner by TammyAZ
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi , all! I love the clips...keep 'em comin'! They are keeping me from losing my mind before the excrutiating wait is over until I get to see the real thing...in our VIP lounge at midnight on the 20th with a glass of wine in my hand!

I bought the New Moon soundtrack at midnight on the 16th of October, the day it came out here. I am definitely not as in love with it as I am with the Twilight soundtrack. There aren't as many sing a longs in this one for me. Leave Out All the Rest by Linkin Park has been my anthem for almost a year! Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation is one of my favorites, and Supermassive Black Hole by Muse is my alarm ringtone on my phone. But, I am growing more fond of the New Moon CD by the day, and I think I will really be more in love with it when I see the movie and make the song connections. My favorite song on the New Moon soundtrack is Possibility by Lykke Li, and No Sound But the Wind is running a close second.

Can I just say...I am so glad I am not the only one going out of my mind waiting on the premier!! :) :?
It's great to have all of you to lament with for the duration of our torture! :)
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I had a random Twi moment the other night at work. I was just sitting there playing Solitaire on the little hand held scanner thingy we use to scan tapes (it's almost like a mini computer). Two of my co-workers were talking about something. I was completely uninterested in whatever they were talking about, but then I heard "Jacksonville" come out of one of their mouths. As soon as I heard the word, I heard "Who's in Jacksonville" in Robward's voice in my head. Then I got a village idiot grin on my face and giggled without making noise. Good thing nobody noticed, cause that woulda been awkward. :?

There are so many common words that never had any meaning whatsoever to me before, but now when I hear them I can't help but think of the Twilight Saga, Rob, or other cast members. Thank you, Stephenie. Haha.

So I have Lex on my bookmarks tool bar so I can just click the button and come straight here. Somehow, instead of getting pop up ads, I'm now getting random Rob pictures. Not sure how that's possible, but I'll take it! Lol.

Tonight, I went to this Spirits of the Past thing at the Daniel Boone home. It was very interesting. At one point on the tour this lady recited from memory the entire "The Raven" poem by Edgar Allen Poe. She did it in an English accent and all I could think of was how awesome it would be to hear Rob reciting it instead. At the end of the tour we got to drink some hot apple cider and sat around a bonfire while this one lady was telling ghost stories. I imagined what it would be like to sit by the fire in Rob's lap with his arms wrapped around me. *siiiiiigh* :D

NM soundtrack - I can't get it until the 30th, but I saved all those videos that had the full songs. I haven't had a chance to listen to them more than once yet, but I did like them when I heard them the first time. I got the remix to Satellite Heart cause I ordered NM tix online. Its ok.

Laura - So sorry you're still sick. Hope you get better soon!

Cute
Love
Manip
Heart
Silly
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮