Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Post by Jazz Girl »

So, I'm still home sick today. No major worries. It's just the good old fashioned human flu. No oinking here. I guess on the upside, I've had plenty of time to hang around the house, watch Twilight and a few other films and do lots of reading.

Neya~ *runs over and hugs Neya* Hi Darlin'. Ach, we've missed you. We're just getting folks back all over. First Mandy, and now Neya. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! Rob's glad your back, too!

Deb~ YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! Thank gods they came to their senses. I would hate to think of one of our HalfwayHouse sisters denied that beauty until...*gulp*... January. That's just madness. HEHEHE!! Yes, those pics from Sex Drive should not be real...should not be legal. But, thank gods they are. Cause, DAMN!!!!!

Trine~ I was right there with you. When I watched the first trailer, the kiss sort of bothered me. But, I knew that there was more than we were being shown. There had to be. CW had not let us down yet and I had faith. And, now, I'm so glad I did, because my heart is in pieces.

Jade~ I know, lovey. I'm right there with you. Like I said, I am just going to start crying now so that I can't cry anymore in the theater. That, I am taking a Cosco size box of Kleenex.

For those of you looking for the perfect counter to the sadness and pain of that scene, let me just sayI will bite you biznatch Craig Ferguson was recently talking about vampires and he talks about our Sex on Legs. Rob comes into the conversation at 1:55 or so. But the whole thing is hysterical... and you'll understand the tag after you watch. :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously, sent me into a coughing fit I was laughing so hard.

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Jazz girl - lol..I watch Craig Ferguson too. I thought that was freakin hilarious when I saw it. He is so ****** funny!

I almost forgot its hump day! Since I am posting from my phone, my hump day gift will have to wait for now I suppose.
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

A little for lunch breaks waiting
Rob you are so hot
and that smile
that look
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

JulieM - yeah I was just planning of reading Twilight and then New Moon to get ready for the film. But then I read them too fast and I couldn't wait until after the movie came out to read Eclipse! LOL. So I'm planning on finishing Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, and then watching Twilight the day before New Moon comes out to "refresh" my memory (not that I'm really planning on forgetting LOL).
Edward_Addict wrote:Anyways, they were the same commercial, you know the one where they talk about Bella and how "many seek to destroy her" and they show Victoria and the Volturi, and "some will rise to protect her" and it shows Jake, and then at the end it says "but only one will risk everything for her" and it shows the beautiful Robward. I don't know if that's the only one out so far. I can't believe it's less than a month away. Still too long!
Wow!! I think that sounds great! The whole "some will rise to protect her" and "but only one will risk everything for her" just gave me goosebumps! And I haven't even seen it!! I think I am going to hunt on youtube or something for it... I can't wait till they start showing adverts for it here! :D
Jazz Girl wrote:Jaclyn~ Oh that is sooooo definitely another moment of perfection. And, I love the way the audio is done during that kiss. Completely bare, so all you can hear is her breath and his breath and the passion between them. Dear gods. I LOVE that scene.
We need a nodding smilies cos thats what I was doing when I was reading your post :lol: That is exactly how I feel. Just wow, the whole scene in general...it makes me feel like I'm gonna explode!
Ooh, and what was the video you posted? It had been removed by the time I clicked on the link :(

Tracy - Thanks :) It is pretty good so far. I'l wait and see how I feel about it when I've been there a couple weeks LOL. I've been listening to the soundtrack on my way to and from work too - an added bonus of working is that I get to listen to all my CDs in the car (I love singing when I'm driving :D )

Caryn - Oh. My. God.
I cheated a little with my "I don't wanna see any spoilers before the movie" and watched this. The look on their faces....the noises.... Oh. My. God.

So gorgeous
The hair
Hot in a suit
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Hey! Sorry I couldn't be here yesterday. RL was just way too busy. Ugh! I hate when that happens.

So good to see you back here Neya and Mandy!!

MTV's Ulalume-Is it Friday or Saturday?

Caryn-OME! Those checks were great. I get mine free through my school district or else I would be all over those. :-) And sorry your still sick, but very glad you aren't "oinking." Ha-ha-ha-ha!

So, I missed the clip of the Kissing scene. :evil:
Dovrebanen wrote:I was thinking today..What I am very excited about is seeing the opening scenes of the movie. If they have some sort of foreshadowing or what they decide to do.
Trine-That is a great thought. I am kind of excited to see if they do anthing with the way time passess for Bella. You know, how it just says, October, November, December, etc. on each of the pages. Maybe that won't translate on film very well.

Deb-That is so good you don't have to wait so long for the movie. That would have been craziness.

OME!!!!!!!! I want these Robward Panties

Please play with me!

New Bella/Edward Gif
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Happy Hump Day everyone....or Hump Night 8-) !

This pic isn't new, but it's still gorgeous...
Cullen hotties

I just read that Rob, Kristen, and Taylor will appear on Jimmy Kimmel on November 20th. I hope the Lex will post a listing of all these appearances and promotional stuff because there's no way I can keep up with all of them. ;)

Neya, welcome back! I love that we knew exactly which picture of Rob you were referring to when you posted the words "fur rug". It's kind of like that very old TV show, "Name that Tune", where contestants attempted to give the correct song title after hearing only a couple of notes. Most of you would know exactly which pictures of Rob I was referring to if I mentioned only these words or simple phrases: studly vest, leather jacket, hip dips, Robhug, Darkward, impregnation stare (could actually refer to one of very many pictures :lol: ), Corner picture, "wake up next to this" picture, etc.

Caryn, glad you're continuing to recover at home, especially after the stressful few weeks you had at work. I can't think of a more beneficial treatment for the aches, pains, and chills of the flu than watching Twilight, perusing some good Robcrack, and catching up on fanfics. I caved and watched your link to the "post-birthday-party kiss", before it was also removed. Oh dear Lord... it was so heartbreaking and painful to watch. Robward just looked completely shattered and like he's struggling so much within himself between what he really wants, but what he thinks would be best for Bella. It's as if he knew this was the last time he would really kiss her. :(

JulieM, sorry you missed the links to the new kiss scene before they were taken down. Summit is so lame to require the removal of those links. It's not like we won't be seeing them on the big screen in just a few short weeks anyway, and paying Summit a bajiliion dollars to do so. :evil:
The "Robward panties" were just.... :? I'm not really sure what my husband would think if I walked out wearing those. I guess I'd just be staring at myself in a mirror all the time. :lol:

Random New Moon related moment of the day: I had just dropped off my kids at school this morning and was leaving the parking lot to head to work when I saw some sort of black Volvo SUV turning into the school lot. I almost chased after the car to see if Kristen/Bella was sitting in the front seat knitting, but thought better of it as I would have run over the school traffic cop to do so. :D

EDIT: Have you guys realized we're on page 93 of this thread? We'll be getting a shiny new thread in the next couple of days I'm sure, especially with all the video clips and pics we'll be sharing from the upcoming New Moon related appearances. :)
Banner by TammyAZ
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I got my hands on the Twilight Journals. So stoked they sell em here. So prettyyy

Story time:
I was in History, and a girl behind me was asking her friend if she could borrow "the 2nd and 3rd Twilight books". And the friend stuttered and was like "I don't have the 2nd one and Eclipse has blood on one page". Everyone went silent and she's like "I had a bleeding nose!!"
Sorry. It was a 'had-to-be-there-moment'.

Caryn & Mandy & everyone else ~ A day after seeing the kissing scene.. the pain is still in me. I don't like it. How the f am I gunna handle it on a big screen.. in a dark room.. with people around me. Thank goodness the first time I go Im going with a close mate who has read the books. She'll understand D:

JulieM ~ oh boy. Ur kinda lucky you didn't see the kissing scene.. but again kinda not.. cause seeing it now will prepare you for seeing it on the big screen.. or else it'll give you a huge shock and you'll run out in tears :(

& thanks everyone for all the robcrack and whatnot.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Oh, how much I heart this thread! :D It feels like home. *happy tear*

I am beyond anxious for Sunday, only because it will officially be November and thus that much closer to our much anticipated release date! Yes, I'm a dork. So are all of you. LOL

Trine, omg you have to tell me what Eric said in Swedish in that first episode. If you can remember. Please. I know in the second season he always had subtitles but I'm pretty sure there weren't any for the first season. I TOTALLY sympathize with your shock over Jason and his V overdose. I didn't care for the V storyline at all. And you're right, it deviates a lot from the book. The second season is a million times worse. I don't think the show is nearly as good, and all the changes they make really bother me. But I still watch it out of curiosity.

Jade, that is a weird/funny story. I can't believe that girl actually BLED on her book! :o Desecration.
Image Image
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Hi everybody! Happy Hump...wait...it's after 3am. *snap* Sorry in advance for the long post.

Rob Stages - I am stage 6. I did start a website, but it was for Rob, Jackson, and Kellan. I didn't get very far with it. Lol. I have a MySpace dedicated to him, although it didn't start out that way. I started it to play MySpace Apps. Then I found out about Twilight/Rob. I posted a couple pics of Rob and somehow got mistaken for a fansite. So I went with it. Lol. I have 2,000+ pics. I think I may need help.

My RobGinity was taken with this picture. It was the first picture I ever saw of him besides when he was in HP. I googled Rob. That makes me giggle so much just typing it. :lol: Found out about Twilight Tuesdays. Watched the interviews they had up. I have to thank Mike Welch for showing me the way to Lex. He said something about it in one of the interviews. I hadn't even started New Moon at that time, so I didn't know SM thanked the site in BD. Anyway, once I found out about Lex, I signed up and began posting. I've been here since page 73 of the first RP as EC thread. :oops: Never mind, I am WAAAYY beyond help.

Ulalume - Saw a commercial for it. Rob. Looks. HOTTT. Ok so he always looks hot, but you know! Lol. Oh yeah and it's on Friday. The commercial I saw had Paramore talking about it and I remember the day because I'm off that night. Woohoo!

NM Commercials - Everyone keeps seeing them, yet I have not seen ONE! I keep asking people what channels they're seeing them on and I watch those channels. I'm beginning to think I'm not meant to see it. This is bothering me. :(

Geeks - I was born one. Masters Of The Universe anyone? :lol: Yep. I'm a geek to the core. Transformers, X-Men, He-Man, She-Ra, Voltron, Thundercats, Howard The Duck, Star Trek, Star Wars, The Hobbit (can't wait for the movie!), Lord Of The Rings...you name it, I watched/read it. Hahaha. Hell, we even had Dungeons & Dragons weekends every weekend at my house when I was 13. I never played, but I found watching it to be quite interesting. I am not ashamed of my geekness. I wear it proudly. :D

The Heartbreak Kiss - Yes, the kiss is indeed very heartbreaking. Watching it makes me want to cry. And my next comment is sure to get me flogged, but I have to say it. You all might want to close your eyes and just LISTEN to the sounds that Rob makes. I know it's the wrong place & time to even be thinking of such things, but seriously...I sexploded. It helps take away from the sadness. Of course it's still very painfully gut wrenching to watch. I'm just saying is all...

Gii - The comic strip was quite hilarious! Love it when I just happen to find stuff like that, so I'm glad you did. :D

Caryn - He's still going on about Patricia Arquette & Linda Blair? He mentioned them a LONG time ago. I have forgotten the other women he's mentioned, but they were ALL our ages or older. Wait...I'm not yet in my 30's, so I can't be a part of that team yet, can I? :( Lol. Hope you're better soon. I think you gave it to your eGodschild, for she is just as sick. Boo sickness!

Jaclyn - Your name is close to my sister's. Her's is Jacqui, so I should remember from now on. Hehe. That is awesome that you're helping with research for meds and stuff! Maybe you can find something for Caryn? Haha.

Mandy - Welcome back! I've misseded you! I was gonna post a few days ago asking where you went to, but my internet got turned off. Boo! Hope you've been doing well. I had a Jackson dream the other night. Whew. That was....well..it was nice. I'll just leave it at that. Lol!

Neya - Welcome back to you as well! How've you been? Thanks for posting all the yummy pics. *siiiiigh*

Tracy - I just read the one shot for Great Vexations. The pic you posted of Rob and Jackson makes me wanna cry. "You prefer brunettes." *whimper*

I think that was all I wanted to say. I guess? If I forgot anything, sorry. I'm just excited to be able to post again. Yay! Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good morning, Sweets. Still home. Still sick. Nothing hideous. Mostly, now, my body just hurts. The worst thing was that I had to cancel my hair appointment for today...Grrrrr :evil: I need my hair gone. I am donating it and then it desperately needs the treatment. Well maybe she can reschedule me for tomorrow.

JulieM~ How they are doing the time passing scene is actually talked about in the Illustrated Movie Companion. I'm happy to enumerate if you want. I just don't want to spoil for folks who don't want to know. But, they did figure a pretty good way to handle it.

Yeah, I'm so not happy about Summitt calling their Copyright shiza on a clip that is available on TV. It does not make sense, at all. If I can go on my cable box and find the clip, then it's out there. Just like all the teasers they keep giving to ET and Access Hollywood and Extra and on and on and on.

And, the panties....oh dear gods....no way....it would kill me. Umm, no! That's wrong.

Jade~ Just remember, love, we'll be right there with you. We'll all be huddled together in that dark room weeping like lost babies. We'll all be hugging each other, praying to gods that we can get through until Italy.

Mandy~ Yes, this is our second home. The one where we feel close to normal!

Kristiner~ It's okay. I completely spaced that yesterday was even Hump Day. That's what happens when I don't have work to mark my days.

I'm sad. I haven't seen the Ulalume ads yet. But, now I want I want I want.

I'm happy. Fellow geeks make me smile.

I'm high. On all the RobCrack my favorite star dealer always gives. :lol:

I'm sad. I reread Great Vexations yesterday, and yes, any Rob/Jax pic now makes me just a tad sad. *sniff*

And now, for this mornings Sex on a Stick Smile, take a looky see at the 7 Wonders of Rob Cause, yeah, it's not like we need to have it spelled out for us....but I do so love the pics and the captions. :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

Oh, and anyone see that Vanity Fair's been teasing who is going to be on their December cover... I wonderwho's going to be on the December VF cover? I think I know... cause I'd know those lips anywhere.... :twisted: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS