Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

hello teenagers.

how are you all this fine and dany friday morning? (well it's not noon yet for me)
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hola Senorita Sami.
I'm good, though here it's 2:40 PM. :)
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Well here it's 11:50
I think I'm going to make a banner with all my siggy info so I have more room for morw random siggy stuff.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey Sam, hey Derek :D

I'm catching up on threads
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Jenni bo benni banananana-fofenni jovenni slotenni boDenni!
What's up?
You missed a lot, now I am officially Sami's slave. :)
I think you got my PM.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

hey everyone.
it's the 8th anniversary of 9/11 in case you forgot.
-.-
horridly enough i really don't feel miserable like i did last year.
so how is everyone today?
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Derek bo bereck, wassup homie? :D
I like my new name :lol: - and I got the PM. Lol, I hope Sami's treating you well then.

Not much is up, I'm just half-doing an essay for school and half computering.

Hey Chels - I know, it's sad. We had a 2 min silence.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

9/11, so sad.
I had a long time of silence.
And we talked about it for the 55-minute ELA period.
But we also heard some scary stuff, that was really lucky.
Like this girl Amanda, her aunt was booked to go on this flight, but then she missed it. The flight she was booked to go on was one of the flights that crashed the towers.
And this girl Ellen, her uncle worked in one of the towers. So he decided to take that day off from work, so imagine how lucky he was to realize he probably would have died if he had gone to work.

But some good things came out of the tragedy, like the fact that we are a lot safer on planes. But it's still a sad day.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

i was silent for about 10 minutes.
so i did my patriotic duty as an american citizen.
i think when my dad gets home i'll try to get him to take me to the pet store.
it's been almost a week since i checked the one i usually go to so they might have something new.
here's hoping they do.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
blasphemous_contessa

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:9/11, so sad.
I had a long time of silence.
And we talked about it for the 55-minute ELA period.
But we also heard some scary stuff, that was really lucky.
Like this girl Amanda, her aunt was booked to go on this flight, but then she missed it. The flight she was booked to go on was one of the flights that crashed the towers.
And this girl Ellen, her uncle worked in one of the towers. So he decided to take that day off from work, so imagine how lucky he was to realize he probably would have died if he had gone to work.

But some good things came out of the tragedy, like the fact that we are a lot safer on planes. But it's still a sad day.

i stil remeber where I was when I heard. Sixth grade TAG English First Period. Actually we didn't know what was going on until homeroom second period but a lot of the military parents came to pick up their kids because Ft. Hood was closing down, no one in or out for two weeks and our school wa soff base. Everyone was all worried and we didn't see the military kids for a long time and no one would really tell us what was going on until we got home.