Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Post by psugar »

Sami,(I don't know if I got it right, I've been working on it) the whole entire corrupting thing made me laugh so hard. I got confused with the slave thing, my friend calls me her slave(Just because my name means servant, I don't know what my parents were thinking), so I had to look twice.
Sam, sarcastic things would be fine, but something that is obviously rude and pointed at another user should be banned. It's hard to word.

On the Halloween thing, we all still trick-or-treat, I think. I'm definitely at least going to a party in a costume, like a witch or fairy. Usually it fades during High school, but plenty of us are planning to. We love free candy, and the overall spirit of Halloween.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Hello, I'm the tween. :mrgreen: My name's Hannah, for those who don't know me.

Derek-hello to you too!

Which reminds me... there's a brand new Renesmee team, so if any of you are interested, please join. so far Derek and I are running it.

hm... my brother stopped trick or treating in grade 8. so I guess that's the usual age, but I'm pretty sure lots of people in his class still went. as for costumes, doing full face make-up and every part of you is over board. like if you were The Joker, you wouldn't wear black lipstick.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Hey Hannah! I'm Paige! For some reason, the purple nail polish I put on my toes in August is still on my toes, wow... I'm anxiously waiting for the new episode of Physch to come on. I can't wait for homecoming next week, it will be the first game I go to, because I can never find anyone who is going.
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

hey again teens!
@sami
what other tweens have been here?
and corrupting: good idea ;)
@paige
yeah, i get what youre saying, and it is hard to word, if you got anything lemme know! :lol:
and nice, i dont mind halloween parties or anything, ive been to a few, and yeah, it fades wickedddd here by the time everyones a freshie, but the spirit is still pretty awesome
and yeah, fairies and witches arent bad, i think where i am, people tend to do different stuff like sports fans and cats and stuff like that, but us new englanders are just weirdos like that :lol:
and go purple nail polish! =D
and have fun at homecoming!
@hannah
heyhey! im about to put you on the listv2, just wanted to deal with this first!
and i agree on the makeup thing, the one year i did full makeup i was a geisha and it was just bad, although i still have the dress :lol:
oh, and i also wanted to ask everyone: do we want to make the tweens on the list so that they have a difference? or do we want them to just be regular? i think itd be kinda funny to do something marking their tweeniness! :lol:
but if tweens would find that offending, then nevermind..... :lol:
and do we want to make a peace rule? i dont think itd be a bad idea but wed have to find some way to word it....
also: i texted chels, but she hasnt responded yet, hopefully i can get a hold of her, i dont want her to keep kinda freaking out every time someone says something to her, but i really do think that her feelings get hurt quite easily and people arent necessarily taking it easy on her =/
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Hey everyone!
@Sam: It might be good to have tween list, you know just so it's not overly confusing. For peace wise, we can always go with the basic "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.". Yeah, Chels sometimes gets a hard rep. Also, we need to keep in mind we are talking to actual people, just becuase it's a stranger on the internet, does not mean they don't have feelings. Yeah, around here we go with costumes like that.

Still waiting for Psych!
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

just dropping by to leave a post to say that my phone is dead at the moment sam.
Wendy destroyed my charger.
bye now.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

Mimi is :
currently in these clubs; Mentors, Creative Writing, Yearbooks, CM, and bands.
Mimi won: Student Council today :D
Mimi is trying out for; the essay contest
Mimi has; community hours so she can graduate, tons of homework, and friends who want to hang out 24/7
Mimi is sorry she doesn't come online much at all, again. :P
Misses you xD LOL say that too muchles.
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

@paige
okay, well get some more comments on the idea and then when i get back sunday ill do what we agree on
and very well said! ill add that in on sunday too
@chels
aww, poor celly = (
but dogs will be dogs!
and hey mimi!
also, can someone tell me who is a tween? i cant remember which one is bacs daughter and other than that, i only know hannah, and do we know if ravens gonna join up??

im leaving to go to sleep now, waking up at 6 tomorrow =/
ill talk to yall on sunday! love you all! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
(that should be enough love to hold you over! :lol: )
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Lol Sam :D It's a good book.

Just another flying visit (hehe)
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Heylo guys!

How is everyone?

Was gonna go Staffs. with the fam today.. but I felt sick :(