Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

DEREK!!!! *Tackels* Aww, I feel so loved. xD

@Hannah--Yeah, I totally agree. I haven't read them yet but I would seriously like too. I also want to read The Vampire Diaries: The Return.

&+ I soooo want to see Where the Wild Things Are. It looks like a cute movie. (:

*Sings* "Coming down, the world turned over. And angels fall without you there. And I go on as you get colder, or are you someone's prayer?"

Hehe Loooovvvveeee that song ^^^^^^^^^^^^
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hey!
Yeah, I totally want to see Where the Wild Things are.
It looks awesome.
Haha.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

heyheyyyyyyyyyy!
@kenzie
ahgreed! = )
and what song is that?
@derek
yo homie g! :ugeek: yes, he is a thug at heart :lol:
(my apologies, i always get spaztic when i come on here :lol: )
@hannah
aww, that sucks =/
the first play i did, i had like an entire scene and it was a musical so i was in like 6 numbers, but the second one i did at the same camp (the year after i was requested to try out for a christmas carol) i got 1 line. 1 FLIPPING LINE! IN THE FIRST FLIPPING SCENE! it made no sense! gahh!
and we almost saw wild things, but we wanted something a lil more comical, and steve made everything madd funny = )
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett

@Hannah--Aww. Well at least youre in the play. I havent been in a play since 5th grade. Well, thats probobly because I never audition, but still. I regret not auditioning.

@Sam--The song is Black Balloon by the Goo Goo Dolls. (:
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

dios mio! the lex has died again! =O :cry:
@kenzie
oo, very niceee
@the teens in general (although mainly aimed at derek, cuz hes running the election :lol: )
is this ever happening? or am i still gonna do the first post? cuz the new threadll probably be up by next weekend im thinking, hopefully sooner = (
ImageImage
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett

@Sam--yes it seems like the Lex is dying. D: Maybe it'll pick back up when November rolls around.
Oh, and what is this election you speak of? Haha.
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Hey guys, sorry I wasn't here yesterday. I had homecoming and I slept in, so I only had so much time to make myself decent. I spent an hour making my hair inpecibly straight, and it just got uber curly again. Homecoming wasn't fun, except for laughing at drunks, and I got hugged from behind from a guy, which was strange, he then tried to "dance" and I ran. But, one of my friends got a boyfriend, so I'm happy for her. My other friend and I are going to get ones, our new goal... So yeah...
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

heya!
@kenzie
well, i hope so!
and i dont know, dereks supposed to get back to us on that i think, hes running it
@paige
aww, thats too bad, my homecoming was actually pretty awesome..... :lol:
and good luck on that goal! thats been my goal for 2 years....yeah, not happening..... :lol:
ImageImage
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hey all.
Sam ~ I'm not really sure. Since the thread is so dead, I think we're waiting for everyone to respond. Still.
I'm thinking of PMing Nena (though my PM thing isn't working - I can read them, but can't send them. Isn't that weird?)
So I guess we're going to hold off for awhile.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

ok. tell the truth. Who's seen the vampire's assistant? i want to see it so bad. i love darren shan...though the demonata would be a better movie and it looks like they took all the substance out of the book and just left in the random funny parts.

i remember where the wild things are used to give me nightmares...that and the rotten no good toy stealers. i did NOT like those books.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.