Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Post by psugar »

I haven't seen it yet, but it looks okay. I can't find my memory card for my camera, and I need to take 35 pictures for a project for photography by Wednesday, oh great. Otherwise, pretty good. How's everyone?
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

ok, I guess. I'm watching So You Think You Can Dance, and it's pretty cool. Just finished... three graphs, and one more to go... but I have to do it at school because i ran out of graph paper. :lol:

Haven't seen Vampire's Assistant, don't really want to... I'm really excited for Alice In Wonderland to come out, almost as much as New Moon.

Toodles, all!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Oh dont get me started on homecoming. Long story short, my friend's boyfriend made us and the other people we came with leave like 15 minutes into it because he thought the music was a "bad influence." Whatever. Long story short we spent the rest of our time in a field by the school acting like high idiots. (We werent actually high, of course.) Needless to say, my friend dumped that (insert worst possible cussword here) soon after that.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

@derek
okay, that works, ill still be around to put up the new list when the times comes
and that sucks that your pm isnt working =/
@sami
i havent seen it, but it looks good, ill probably have my mom get it on netflix when it comes out on dvd
@paige
aww, that sucks! but youre lucky you have a photography class, id kill to have a photography class! = (
and im goooood, just madd madd tired and i have soo much reading to do! gahh!
@hannah
you can find graph paper online and just paste it into word and print it, although im sure im too late by now = (
and alice in wonderland? what??
@kenzie
ouchhhhh, that epic sucks! glad she broke up with him
and not to emphasis my corrupted mind or anything, but right after you said that you werent high and everything, i read needless as needles and was like WHAT?! NEEDLES TO SAY?! :lol: sorry!
and well, im heading out, gonna attempt to finish my reading
its not a terrible book, im just too tired to care about it =/
talk to yall tomorrow!
byes! <3
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Yeah, Alice In Wonderland! you know, the one with the guy who looks like this http://blogs.dailyrecord.co.uk/tvandfil ... otos-7.jpg?

Well, bye...

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I have no desire to se Alice in wonderland. i like tim Burton but I think he relies too much on Johnny Depp, who is one of my favorite actors. That and I never liked children's stories or fairy tales or anything that prominently features a pretty, perfect, blond child.

That and the fact that the story, contrary to popular belief, is not about drug use but actually pedophilia. Wonderland is a wonderful marvelous place where touching seven-year-old girls is perfectly acceptable. Oh God, AP English you have ruined any appreciation I might have ever had for children's literature.

My imaginary future children are going to be read Animorphs and Melissa Marr at bedtime, no Tolkein or Dr. Seuss for them...until they are old enough to ask for it by name in which case I'd be a bad parent to try and censor what they read.

I talk too much
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

heyyyyyyyy!
@hannah
ohhh, i havent seen commercials for it, i know the story, but i didnt know they were making it a movie like that!
@sami
thanks for the warning as to discussing childrens books in english, although ill probably be sassy and disagree with everything my teacher says cuz i kinda like childrens stories and their not meant to be picked on, theyre harmless in my opinion, although i probably wont read millions of picture books to my kids, ill attempt to get some real knowledge in their heads
and no one talks to much! we just all talk, talking is gooodddd, i love to talk, mhmmmm! = )
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I always liked english. It was my favorite class and we had lots of fun I especially liked the socratic discussions where we'd go over what we knew of symbolism then anyone could bring up anything children's book, movie, song, novel, pretty much anything and we'd disect it. We spent six weeks on star wars. I even convinced the teacher to do a class on Disney movies for a week.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

I usually like English, but this year I'm doing World Literature, next year is European, which will be good, I already have read alot of the books on the list. I like writing stories too. I was reading through a story from 3 years ago I wrote, I can't believe the teacher didn't make me talk to her about it, the people were drugged in my story! If I was the teacher I would send myself straight to a therapist.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

omg i am soo freakin scared right now.
there is h1n1 going around my town and school and people have died from it that were healthy and my friends ahve it and im really freaked out.
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~