Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Sam ~ I've been talking with people, we're planning something. I'll keep you posted.
Chels ~ Alright, stop being a baby. This is it. I'm done with this. You always say you're going to quit. Instead of saying, "I'm going to ****** quit" whenever someone says something to you that you don't like, maybe you should address them. We're all mature here and if you can handle it, I can too.
Sam ~ willowtree is Hannah, by the way.
Hannah! Hey!
Hey Paige!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

hey derek! long time no talk! (even though is ay that every time we talk :lol: )
okay, do keep me posted! = )
and ohhh, durrr, i think i knew that...im so forgetful! = (
oh! and i just pm'd nena about tweens, and she said that if were okay with them being here, and if theyre fine with meshing in with us, then its perfectly fine
so if anyone has any objections, please post them here or pm me and make it clear what im looking at please!
ill announce whats happening when i return from long island sunday night
and can we all please keep the anger down? we really dont want the thread to be closed again, and theres really no need to fight
ive been told a million times: youre going to come across many different kinds of people in life, you just need to learn to deal with them and find a way to get along because theyre always going to be there
so if anything, this is practice for the kinds of people were all going to come across in the future, so please, stop fighting and we all just need to try to get along
no hurtful comments. no sarcastic/mean comments. just be nice and accepting of people.
please?

well, im heading out, gotta get some sleep, waking up at 6 both morning this weekend probably =/
ill talk to yall tomorrow hopefully, please let me know about tweens!
keep the peace!
byess! <3
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

A bit of a mix would be fun! Would they just come on the Teen Thread, or would it be a Teen/Tween thread? Or would we still have both threads(unless I have sight problems I saw while looking through the site a Tween thread) and then a mixed one? Let's keep the peace(Hey is this in the rules yet? *goes to check*).
Hey Sam!
Hey Derek!
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

haay to the people above me
i'm just bored for the day
*cricket sounds*
seems off in here.
well, i'm just leaving some mark in here
chow for now
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi guys! I haven't been on in so long. Been really busy :D

I think mixing the teen and tween threads is a good idea. Hardly anyone posts in the tween thread, it's in danger of going dead, and I think it'd be nice to get to know them.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

Hello guys. It seems were drawing closer to our next big day..HALLOWEEN! Yay!

I can't decide who or what to be. I'm probably doing a Character named Ichijo from Vampire Knight in formal clothes with my friends that or a werewolf again. Halloween is a trouble for me. I wish I had my Chrona or Medusa cosplays.

So, how is everone doing?
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Hey! Oh Halloween! My friend and I were planning to be Tom and Bill from Tokio Hotel, but now I think I'm going to be a witch or fairy. It's raining alot.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

One of my friends is being Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight. I'm thinking of being Road from D. Gray Man.
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

heyyyy teens!
@paige
i think that the tweens would just mesh in hear, if we want, im sure we could ask nena for a thread name change to make it so that tweens can see that theyre invited, so if you guys think thatd be good, we can do that
and i would love to have peace as a rule, but its hard to have something so up in the air as a rule, what one person may just think is a funny and sarcastic comment may be taken as an insult to another and it would become very complicated =/
hey cassie!
@jenni
oh my god, your banner(s) make(s) so much more sense now that im like two thirds done hunger games! :lol: :lol: :lol:
@megan
ooo, halloween! i always forget cuz i dont get very into it much =/
and im doing goodddd!

lets see if i can get a discussion going....

when do you guys think youre too old to go trick'or'treating? in my town, its usually about 8th grade, but i know a few of my friends still loveeee halloween and i have a feeling that theyll be doing it for a while still
also, what kinds of costumes are good and what kinds are just too much?

and warning: im leaving to pack for long island now! =O
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

There have always been tweens on the teen thread, and we got a long fine. I actually thought that a tween thread was kinda superfulous.

So, where are the youngins? I got soem corruptin' to do.

HI SLAVE! And othe rteens.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.