Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Post by roo-roo91 »

awesome. i've never read that series so i really don't know what to say about it.
but i don't think there's any chance i'd be able to see the midnight premiereof new moon, unless i begged my mom to let me see it. but i do know i'd probably be able to see it sometime on opening day.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Hii Everyone :D:D (I'm Vilde if you have forgot who I am :( )
New thread! I like :q
But... I missed it :( Humf.. I wrilly haven't been on The Teen Thread in forever!

Anyone on? (Stupid question, since you are talking :? ) It's friday night, all my friends has been playing handball all day and is exhausted, so I'm sitting her.. hoping that you wan't to talk to me ;) I miss handball... I quit a few weeks ago to get more time to dance hiphop. It's so unbelievable that handball is sooo serious already :(

Ooo! Need to see New Moon, like.. right now!

*sigh* 23:57 in Norway right now...
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

hey vilde, i didn't forget you.
x3.
i'm just sitting around.
doing pretty much nothing as usual.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

hi Vilde.

I went swimming earlier troday, it was kinda hot and I moved my little sister into my parent's apartment and have my house back!!!! Not to get risd of my nephew........ :twisted:
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Good to know I'm not forgotten ;)

How old is your nephew? What time ist it where you are?
ImageImage
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

it's 3:41 here. and it was a joke cuz my nephew's only 12 and hos mom gives me money from overseas. I'd never get rid of him the little bugger's adorable
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by dreamer »

:lol: okay, I got a nephew to. He's 10 months and soo cute :)
ImageImage
blasphemous_contessa

i have a nephew whose twelve, one who'se four, one whose three months, and a niece who's six....i'm the second youngest of seven, three of them have kids.

watching ncis
Last edited by blasphemous_contessa on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by dreamer »

oh, many.. I'm the youngest of three sisters.
My oldest sister got a 10 month old boy named Isak and shes pregnant now in the 5th month or something.

Ooo NCIS! I love the NCIS, CIS type of programs :D
ImageImage
blasphemous_contessa

i love NCIS and Criminal Minds but I hate CSI because it's too procedural. NCIS is more character based, Criminal Minds is about stopping someone from killing again and CSI is about finding out wqho did it. So yeah I'd rather see the survivor or the family or the team than the "oh look a clue"

and out of my siblings, I have a sister who is 37, a brother and sister (twins) who are 32, a sister who is 26, a sister who is 23, and a sister who is 15. In just a few months I wont be able to post on this thread any more