Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Post by dreamer »

Hmm.. I never thought of it like that but I guess you're right. CSI is more: oh, I got a clue..

My sisters are 25 and 18, and I am 15.. I think a lot to be a 15 year old girl. I should not have care in the world.. *sigh*
I got soo many plans already.. :lol:

You know what is really frustrating? It's so typical teenage girl to fall in love with twilight, and I hat being typical..
Twilight is just something more to me, something deeper. (that probably sounded very weird to you :? )

And if you wonder why my grammar is so bad, it's beacuse I'm from Norway ;)
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I fell in love with Twilight when I was fifteen (I'm 19 now) but recently fell out of love with it. I mostly read it because it reminded me of other vampire novels by my favorite author. Now mostly I have the lingering fondness for the series that someone whould have for an ex if they broke up amicably.

I've always thought too much fo my age, so no worries on being considered weird. And you have better grammar and spelling than some people born and raised in america.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Who's you're favorite author? I've read the books four times each an that's enough for me for a while.. I'm taking a break now.. Before New Moon! You got to admit, it's going to be an awsome movie. Wayyy better than Twilight..
ImageImage
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

defo.

My absolute favorite author is Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. She wrote her first book when she was thirteen. The book that reminds me of Twilight is called Demon In My View which she wrote in 1999 when she was 15, it's about a girl who writes vampire novels that are true and then one of her characters starts going to her school to determine if she's a threat or not. There's the whole I'm inl ove with you but I might have to kill you thing, there's also a bit of a human girl befriends an immortal creature sworn to protect humans from and to fight vampires including her boyfriend and also the cover art is eerily similar to Twilight. Five years before it was even dreamed up. Except on Demon In My View the cover piuture is Aubrey (the vampire hottie) wearing a black short sleeved shirt holding out a rose bud in his cupped palms.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by dreamer »

Ooo.. I might have to read that book.
It sounds soo Twilight tough..
ImageImage
blasphemous_contessa

lol yeah except Demon in My View came out first. So really Twilight is so DIMV

it's really good and a lot more concise than Twilight was.
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by dreamer »

Hmm.. yeah, I'll look for it..
But I have to go now. It is 2:23 am and the whole house is sleeping...
Bye, I'll see you around the boards. I'm mostly at EDC and Team Seth..
ImageImage
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Hi everyone!
I should probably be doing homework, but I'm feeling really lethargic, and I've done a lot of it already. So, what's everyone been up to?

Does anyone know why there are so many new mods? Or at least when it happened? I think it's great, I was just wondering why I hadn't noticed it before...
blasphemous_contessa wrote:I fell in love with Twilight when I was fifteen (I'm 19 now) but recently fell out of love with it. Now mostly I have the lingering fondness for the series that someone whould have for an ex if they broke up amicably.
I feel the same way, but I haven't wanted to mention it on a Twilight fan-site. So, I'm glad someone else feels that way, too.
Last edited by xXBeSafeXx on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
blasphemous_contessa

no cue.

I want to pose a question to the teen thread, assuming we are all mature enough to handle the subject matter.
How old do you think someone should be before they consiider having sex?
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

hey teens!
just went to the movies with my mom and sister (and then groceries, but thats an entirely different, less happy, more annoying story :lol: ) and we saw all about steve, and it is really good! flipping hilarious with that touch of love and it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside at the end! :lol:
so go see it! =D
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~