Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by Nena »

Brand new thread! Do I need to remind the rules? Pretty easy everybody, keep it clean :)
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by ringswraith »

Yay! New thread. Thanks Nena.

Can I just say I love The List? I'm finding myself rereading it. It's giving me ideas... :twisted:
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

WOW - That sure was quick!! Shiny new thread!! Thanks Nena!!

Caryn - Ohhhhh that would be great to have a new TEF Chapter!!

Also, we might possibly have a new CW&IA chapter too. Hunterhunting's blog hoped that she might post a new one on Thursday!!

So much to look forward to!!

EDIT - Also, Hunterhunting's blog has a new interview up. This interview is with both Bella and Edward.
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

SweetKay wrote:WOW - That sure was quick!! Shiny new thread!! Thanks Nena!!

Caryn - Ohhhhh that would be great to have a new TEF Chapter!!

Also, we might possibly have a new CW&IA chapter too. Hunterhunting's blog hoped that she might post a new one on Thursday!!

So much to look forward to!!

EDIT - Also, Hunterhunting's blog has a new interview up. This interview is with both Bella and Edward.
This morning HH was saying today. I guess there was more to beta. YAY!! Longer chapter - I can handle that!!

Caryn ~ I am beyond myself with excitement over TL - TNF!!!
As I told Angela, TEF is like a cold glass of water on a hot summer day. I'm hungry for TNF.
These stories will quench my thirst and feed my hunger - Problem solved! :D

To respond to the quick and decisive punishment Domward displayed - he did tell her not to utter a sound, she did. Understandable considering the implement of sexual seduction he was using - Yummo!
She disobeyed, she paid. But this time, Domward did it right. His aftercare was "ooohlalaa" and he cares, repects and loves her and she in turn feels the same and wants to please him as a submissive should to an excellent Dominant.
Two-way street.
She is training and it will not always be easy. She will be at her most vulnerable and will have to face fears of the unknown.
So when they had they long conversation at the end of TD, I'm sure that was discussed in detail.
Being a Dominant and Bella being the submissive is all they know and to me the true test is combining both the real world and their relationship in that world and "playing" on the weekends and climbing into different mind frames will be the challenge.
He has to establish the rules of the game so to speak and without rules and the enforcement of those rules, there is no point in the D/s relationship and respect and trust will never be established. So the punishment did not surprise me.
That's how I understand it.

I just love how he handles her and I love how she responds to him. They are perfect for each other in every way.
I look forward to this journey. Oh, and remember James :evil: will be in this story. *insert dramatic theme music* :lol:
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

~~ The Training Discussion ~~

Christy~ excellent points all about The Training. The punishment did not surprise me at all, either. As I said, it is Edward's pov that I really want to read of that, though. I think that's what I absolutely love about the way TSM wrote The Sub and The Dom. Just like Twilight and Dark High Noon, the differences you see in how each perceive the actions and motivations of the other are so fascinating. So, I really want to read DomWard's reaction to having to and then actually punishing SubBella so quickly.

Rings~ Hahahahaha!!! Glad you are enjoying that particularly wonderful bit of ff magic. I can't wait to see what your devious little mind churns out from those ideas. :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I'm not sure who else here has a Mac, but I posted about this program before and I'm using it to write TPC and it's so cool. It's split screen and you can pull whatever you want up on either one. Everything is connected.

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg45 ... ryist1.jpg
Far left lists the manuscript, section sheets (kinda like notes), plot points, character points, notebook, visual images-- everything expands/minimizes. The center is the manuscript. You put a "section separator" and it jumps to sections in the chapter so you aren't scrolling all over the place.

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg45 ... ryist2.jpg
Left is Renesmee's character profile, right side you can see under development points her name and it automatically adds it to her profile.

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg45 ... ryist4.jpg
Left side is a plot point, right side is a location

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg45 ... ryist3.jpg
A different view of the plot points in "index card" form so you can see them all at once. (You can do this view with any of them)
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

I love it. Is this the one you mentioned on the older thread, Amanda Beth?

I think I checked out the link you had but boy is it expensive.
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

It was $60 (download only) but I plan on writing after I'm done with fanfics so I figured it's a good investment.
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

Hmm.

Maybe I'll get it, if I can save enough money to get myself one of those tiny laptops to write with. It definitely looks good. I believe there's a Windows version too, right?

By the by, can anyone please repost the link to hunterhunting's blog for CWaIA? Much appreciated. :D
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

No, that's the unfortunate part-- Mac only :(

Everyone should own a mac anyway <3 My macbook pro is my baby!