Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by SweetKay »

ringswraith wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:
ringswraith wrote:I'm pretty sure I know the fic she's talking about, with the B/J/E threesome outtake.
And for those of us who may be less than stellar in brain power, you ARE going to share, correct??? :D
Well I could be wrong, but I do remember seeing an AN in it that mentioned AG and something about writing for her...

The title is "The Arrangement." I'd link but ff.net as you know is blocked for me at work.
Is this it?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4577261/1/The_Arrangement
An average night takes an interesting turn for Edward, Bella and Jasper. What happens in the morning? Can their friendship survive? Will feelings finally be revealed? Or will everything fall apart, leaving them all alone? E/B/J E/B J/B. Smut/Adult Themes.
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I believe that's it- I can't actually click the link and read the first chapter to confirm.
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Has anyone heard any news on The Training update? I was so hoping the latest chapter would be up tonight. :cry:

ARGGGGG!! I see on ffic.net that her update will be on the 29th. :cry: *sighs* Will just have to wait a little longer.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Hey TEF Fans~

An update from our Angel...

Hey ladies and gentlemen!!
As promised, we will be introducing new characters to the sequel... Here's your sneak peek at our first character being revealed.

I would love to hear your thoughts... Who do you think he is? How do you think he's involved? Do you think he's going to be a good guy or a bad guy? THOUGHTS, THOUGHTS, THOUGHTS!!

The Big Reveal
and downright HOT...

TeeHee!! Mmmmmmmm, looks like things are going to get pretty interesting... :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

SweetKay wrote:
ringswraith wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:
ringswraith wrote:I'm pretty sure I know the fic she's talking about, with the B/J/E threesome outtake.
And for those of us who may be less than stellar in brain power, you ARE going to share, correct??? :D
Well I could be wrong, but I do remember seeing an AN in it that mentioned AG and something about writing for her...

The title is "The Arrangement." I'd link but ff.net as you know is blocked for me at work.
Is this it?

An average night takes an interesting turn for Edward, Bella and Jasper. What happens in the morning? Can their friendship survive? Will feelings finally be revealed? Or will everything fall apart, leaving them all alone? E/B/J E/B J/B. Smut/Adult Themes.
I've read a little of The Arrangement, but I never finished it. I think it was listed under "Favorite Stories" by one of the authors of some of the fanfics we've read around here (AG, perhaps?) It was interesting, but definitely :oops: :shock:. I guess it just wasn't quite my cup of tea. Of course if you had asked me six months ago....I wouldn't have thought reading about Dominants and Submissives would have been my cup of tea either. 8-)
missp wrote:Has anyone heard any news on The Training update? I was so hoping the latest chapter would be up tonight. :cry:

ARGGGGG!! I see on ffic.net that her update will be on the 29th. :cry: *sighs* Will just have to wait a little longer.
I'm looking forward to The Training update too. I wonder if there's any chance tarasueme would sneak it in after midnight tonight? I can't think of a better reason to stay up late. :D
Banner by TammyAZ
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

SweetKay wrote: Is this it?

Now that I'm home, yes, that is the story I mentioned earlier.
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Jazz Girl wrote:
I would love to hear your thoughts... Who do you think he is? How do you think he's involved? Do you think he's going to be a good guy or a bad guy? THOUGHTS, THOUGHTS, THOUGHTS!!
I'm guessing he's Bella's new partner at the advertising firm and I'm sure he'll hit on her or what not and Edward will do his jealousy thing. I'm excited :)
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Jazz Girl wrote:Hey TEF Fans~

As promised, we will be introducing new characters to the sequel... Here's your sneak peek at our first character being revealed.

The Big Reveal
and downright HOT...

I think he'll be Bella's new partner too. And I think he's a bad guy...Like Edward, I think any man hitting on Bella is a potential bad guy. Me and Edward will take him right down :lol:
I am excited to see what happens. A sequel to TEF is a must. I would have cried if the story ended in a few weeks. I can't wait to see their new little family.
I haven't had a chance to read the new TEF outtake yet. But I'm excited about that too.

I am sad to hear that AG is having such hard time with the epilogue for WA. I just hope she knows that she is a brilliant writer. Of course everyone expects a lot after loving this story for so long, but I will seriously be happy with it no matter what. It will always be one of my absolute favorite stories. And we just have to be patient. People should really understand that nagging her and giving her a hardt time is really not helpful at all to cure writers block. It just puts an enormous amount of pressure on her.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

The Big Reveal
and downright HOT...

Ruh-roh, Scooby - I smell trouble!!! :lol: Josh Hartnett?

Ohhhhh Caryn! This is going to be so good. The guy is not that good looking(to me) but he holds a certain somthin'-somethin' that grabs you. He is very masculine and that spells t-r-o-u-b-l-e-!!
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

navarre wrote:

The Big Reveal
and downright HOT...

Ruh-roh, Scooby - I smell trouble!!! :lol: Josh Hartnett?

Ohhhhh Caryn! This is going to be so good. The guy is not that good looking(to me) but he holds a certain somthin'-somethin' that grabs you. He is very masculine and that spells t-r-o-u-b-l-e-!!
Christy~ Like I said, I call that pic FrackHot with a Side of Not Bad (and JH DEFINITELY AINT the frackhot!! :lol: :lol: ) While my lips are superglued shut, you could be on the right path. I mean we all know exactly how well PossessiveWard takes to anyone with a Y Chromosome anywhere around his Bell for extended periods of time. Hahahahahah!!!! Ah, the joys we are going to have the TrueLife!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS