Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by diane771 »

Good Evening
Jaclyn - wouldn't it be great to have a Halfway house convention? :lol: OMG what trouble could we all get into.
I am posting this because it will not be up soon but it was my first and it was also addressing the respect Rob and this
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Hi everybody! I don't quite know how I let 10 pages slip past me, I feel like I've been checking in regularly. Either you girlies are fast or I'm slipping. I'm pretty sure I'm slipping. Christmas is doing a number on me. Also I glanced at the fanfiction thread for a second, got curious and I've been quite taken with The University of Edward Masen.

First things first, Happy Belated Birthday Trine, I hope now you have joined us here on the dark side, you can see that the 30s (and beyond) are not so bad.

Fizzles wrote:Is it bad that I've just polished off a tube of pringles? It had already been opened by hubs but 3/4 left. I started and next thing I know, tube is empty. :oops: Oh, who cares?! :lol:
It is my understanding that this is how pringles are meant to be consumed. Serving per tube? 1
DarkMuse wrote:Can't have Stew without some meat. I'm so cheesy. :lol:
I love this caption! (and this pic)
marielle wrote:I was thinking about how to celebrate christmas...
I would be perfectly happy spending 2 straight days here in the halfway house, but I don't think my BF would let me...
so when searching for ideas I came across this ridiculus photo shopped picture
Now that is enough to cure my Christmas blues! Girl, you should be a personal shopper (but, you know, you'd probably keep the best goodies for yourself)
Jadey wrote:I got a staple stuck in my finger today
This made me think of This completely non-Rob related story of negligent stapling
Jazz Girl wrote:Damn it. I hate living south in the winter.
:shock: Don't you live in Indiana? (I could look on the map on the first page, couldn't I?) That is not south! And boy am I glad I live in the south in the winter. I am a winter wimp. I am Bella Swan when it comes to winter weather (I will make an exception for ONE "cold thing")
G-Faerie08 wrote:and I will be 25 on Friday
Hey! Happy Birthday!
diane771 wrote:Yellow Rob
Blue Rob
fushia Rob
purple Rob
misty Rob
Love this Diane!
older_twilight_fan wrote: Part of the gift I selected for her is a magnet that says "Edward Prefers Cougars". :lol:
ohhhhh, I NEED this!
Jadey wrote:And if Unbound Captives doesnt happen, Im going to cry. Cause it was rumoured that some parts were gunna be shot here. I wants to see Robbiekins in the flesh.. from a distance cause I don't wanna bother him.
I will cry too! No Rob in a loincloth? No Rob on a horse? No Rob in NZ? This is just silly talk. It's gonna happen!
Dovrebanen wrote:Oh, I forgot to mention...Barack Obama just landed in Norway. And what a fuss there has been over that man... He's here to accept the Nobel Peace Price. And there has been talk about it for a long time. When he would come, how long he would stay, and of course safety... And when he landed they even closed the air over Oslo for all other planes... :roll:
I hope it's not that big of a deal everytime he moves around in the US.
Pretty much every time any president moves anywhere it's like this. I think Michael Welch compared Rob's level of fame and fuss to Barack Obama once. And as for thinking he doesn't deserve the Peace Prize, I think most Americans are with ya, Jade. I love the guy, but I was all "huh?" when they announced the prize. I think they just gave it to him for not being George Bush.

and for all those who have read all the way to end
A Special Treat
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Gii, Happy Early Birthday!

Caryn, did you get the chance to see New Moon again yesterday? I noticed the movie, The Blind Side was #1 this past weekend. :( I haven't heard as much hype or seen any T.V. commericals about New Moon the past week or so. I hope it doesn't drop drastically in the $$$ as I'd love to see it climb as high as possible on the list of money-making-movies before the year is over.

newjen, I absolutely love The University of Edward Masen too after reading recommendatons by Christy and Kay on the twilight fanfic thread. That Edward reminds me somewhat of Edward from Creature of Habit--he's just so tightly wound and controlling and ready to explode. 8-)
And yes...the Pringles serving size (1 serving=1 tube) is oddly similar to the Thin MInt Girl Scout Cookie serving size (1 serving=1 sleeve). :lol:

jaclyn, hope your car gets fixed quickly. That's always such a pain in the rear (notice that I refrained from using any word that could be misconstrued as non-PG-13ish to describe that particular anatomical body part :D )

Julie M, Rob is especially gorgeous in black and white...just so classically good-looking, like some kind of old Hollywood movie star.

Diane, thanks for all your "colorful" pictures of Rob. :)

Kristiner, I'm with you girl! After the Breaking Dawn movie is made and Midnight Sun is (hopefully) published, we'll just come here and hang out until the mods kick us out. I love all of you guys!

jade, we'll keep our fingers crossed that Unbound Captives is made and you get to see Rob in person... riding a horse bareback, speaking in tongues (Comanche, that is), and clad only in a very small scrap of loincloth. 8-)

Trine, I thought about you when I saw the newsclip about President Obama in Oslo. :) Didn't you just visit Oslo last weekend? How far is that from where you are? I wonder what President Obama would think of the Halfway House... :lol:

**EDIT: I finally hit 600 posts! I'm no longer doing whatever I was doing with Mike; now I'm hanging up on Jessica. ;)
Last edited by older_twilight_fan on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by TammyAZ
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

:} Looks like you guys have been busy posting! Thats what I loves to see.

Caryn ~ Krisbianism is perfect!! Thankoo for telling me that. Im a Krisbian, everybody! And I'm proud of it! :P Yeh, I saw on the news that there were groups of Americans protesting about him winning the Peace Prizzle.

Kris ~ :lol: I love how you're so blissfully unaware of the worlds happenings :D I'm a nerd. I sometimes like watching the news. I like to know stuff. If I don't know stuff, I freak out. Ha. Oh and about what you said on twitter about inhaling ur hair, I DO THAT A LOT, and I end up choking on it, and I havta pull it outta my throat and it feels so gross. Doesn't happen as much now since I got my hair done into the 'grown out kstew mullet'. :P

Gii ~ Since it's friday here..
HAPPY!! BURFDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3333 sexyness 25. Reoow! Haw Haw

Joolie ~ I just don't know how you do it. I could never be a teacher. I could never look after strangers children. Black and white Rob makes me stop breathing and then I get dizzy and light headed. Gosh darnit. Sowwy about ur flat tyre. That sucks corn.

Jaclyn ~ Thankoo for the Kstew piccies. They strengthen my Krisbianism. :S lmao

NewJen ~ Lmao @ the stapling article. But technically, the stapler was nowhere in site. There was a staple in a package, and I picked up the package and the end of the staple was sticking up, and it went into my finger. Lmao. And yes, LoinclothRob needs to happen!

Tracy ~ Seeing Rob in person, only wearing a scrap of material covering the Robmonster = Me deaded. Congratz on hanging up on Jessica. Ugh shes so annoying isnt she?! :P

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Happy birthday, Gii! Gift :)

Jade~ I agree with you about Obama. I think he seems like a great guy, and I'm sure he can make a difference both for the US and the rest of the world. But it's too soon to be awarding him the Peace Prize, IMO. I have to say I was very surprised when they announced it.

But anyway, the visit went fine. It gathered the largest number of police that has ever been seen in Norway in modern times, so nothing really could happen.

Caryn~ I treated myself and went and saw New Moon yesterday too. And I am loving it even more. I've seen in 3 times now. And I was a bit worried that I might start noticing things I don't like about it...But I still love it. And it had me missing Robward from the moment he left, and until he was back. Just like the book did to me. Robward's performance was what really stood out for me this time. Just pure perfection.

Tracy~ Oslo is about 3,5 hours from where I live. I live further south. But I have to say I was a bit glad that I got away before he came. Avoid the chaos.

Kristiner~ Your Christmas traditions sounded so nice :) I always watch the Disney christmas show on christmas eve. And I try to catch Mary Poppins too :lol: They send that every year.
Don't worry about not hearing about the prize...I couldn't avoid hearing about it even if I wanted to :)

NewJen~ Thank you :)
I've been meaning to start reading The University of Edward Masen for a while now. It seems like a good one.

Diane~ You mean on your site? I know, I haven't had time. I have to respond to friend requests, and I have to answer DK (I was happy to find him there, btw), and things have just gotten over my head these days. I'll try to do better :)

Jaclyn~ Sorry about your car. Hope you have it fixed soon. If not, maybe he will give you a ride!

This was one long post...Sorry if I forgot anything. I am here until the mods kick us out too, btw. And after that too!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

good morning Everybody

Happy Birthday Gii a small gift from Holland

JulieM that black and white picture is so breath taking beautiful...

Jaclyn and Diane.... A halfway house convention???!! did I hear that correctly... Wow that would be almost heaven. I can already imagine it al those giggling girls... :lol:
openfire wrote:My car broke down yesterday!! That's never happened to me before! I was well mad, and very very annoyed cos it was my boyfriends birthday and I spent most of it shouting at my car Tho I took it to a mechanic today, so I really hope he fixes it soon (need it to get to work) and it doesn't cost too much....
As long as it's not a DOG you chose as your favorite mechanic!!!! :lol: but I'm sorry to hear about your car...

Hey did you girls see the new behind the scenes picture of eclipse, I don't know what to make of it.... Slade better start posting decent pictures soon....

well have to get ready.... See you later
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Gii - One of the twilight sites I'm following on Twitter is giving away a Kellan Lutz autograph. You should try to get it. I am trying. If I win...and that's a big IF...I will give it to you! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It's your very own KellanTV. :D

JulieM - Thanks for the black & white Rob pic. I saw that on Robsten also. *swoon* And again, sorry bout the flat tire and the flat spare. Oy.

Jaclyn - That's a bummer about your car. And on your boyfriend's birthday no less! Ugh. That would totally be my luck. Yeah, I met Diane the other night. We are lucky that we don't live that far from each other. It would be awesome if we could all meet up.

Everybody is having car trouble this week. What's going on? Lol.

NewJen - I'm so glad I read all the way to the end of posts. Hehe. That was a lovely treat. Sorry RL is getting in the way so that you can't be on here much. That blows.

RobCon has to happen. S'all I'm sayin.

Tracy - I sneaked a peak at Gii's b-day present. I couldn't resist. Haha. And one of the sites I'm following on Twitter posted a link stating that New Moon took over Star Trek's spot for the 5th best grossing movie of the year. Maybe there's still hope.

Jade - Krisbian...hmm. I like the term, but am concerned about how weird it sounds if I say I'm one, being that my name is also Kris. Lol. And the 'grown out kstew mullet' is cute! :lol:

Trine - Glad you got out of Oslo when you did. When Bush came here to do a speech or some crap, the highways got shut down by where I lived (which was close to the airport) and everybody had to reroute their drive to wherever they were going. It was crazy.

A little Rob interview since we're having the "Drought of '09". Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

I realize I forgot to comment on Gii's startling assertion that she prefers Rob with his clothes on. Honestly, I can't imagine the words "Rob put your clothes back on" ever coming out of my mouth. I like Rob any style. Shirt on, shirt off, pants on, pants off, I'm easy.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

newtonscricket wrote:I realize I forgot to comment on Gii's startling assertion that she prefers Rob with his clothes on. Honestly, I can't imagine the words "Rob put your clothes back on" ever coming out of my mouth. I like Rob any style. Shirt on, shirt off, pants on, pants off, I'm easy.
I so totally agree with you.....

as I started it, here is an other way to stupid looking christmas photoshopped picture

Oh and they look so cute together

I just saw that the 11th of march Remember me will be released in Holland, that's a day after Alice in Wonderland...
I am so going to droowl all of the place.. Johnny and Rob in one weekend..... What more can a girl ask for
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

newtonscricket wrote:I realize I forgot to comment on Gii's startling assertion that she prefers Rob with his clothes on. Honestly, I can't imagine the words "Rob put your clothes back on" ever coming out of my mouth. I like Rob any style. Shirt on, shirt off, pants on, pants off, I'm easy.
:shock: :lol: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Oh New Jen!!! Oh this just made the start of my day so absolutely lovely!!! Thank you for that! BTW, thanks for the treat for those of us goobs who read ALL of everyone's posts. That was certainly a yummy reward!

Gii~ Happy Birthday, Darlin'!!! Here's a little joy for you.

Trine~ I actually didn't get to see New Moon yesterday... :cry: RL fail. But, I AM going today, in a few hours in fact. I love only working til noon on Fridays!!!

Kster~ I am not at all worried about New Moon's postiion in terms of box office revenues for the year, or even for the saga. It's already busted all the records for both. But, I do want it to continue to maintain numbers so that it stays in theaters, just like Twilight did. New Moon, though, faces tougher competition from movies like Princess & the Frog and Blind Side. If I remember right, once Twilight was released, there weren't all that many strong competitors at the box office. I don't want them to say it was a flash in the pan, so to speak. So, Ima do mah part!!!!

Jaclyn~ Hope the vehicle starts working correctly. However, if it doesn't, you can always hitch a ride with this bum...

Marielle~ Dog mechanic!!! :lol: :lol: Yeah, I can't even tell what the hell that pic is. I think there's a movie camera in the foreground. But other than that, what-the-eff-ever. This David Slade dude is really starting to burn my biscuits!!!!

Tracy~ I was just thinking the same thing about New Moon yesterday. Of course, right about that time, I saw a new one that I hadn't yet seen on NBC. I'm apparently very suggetible, because the deep voice announcer dude says something like, "Enjoy the movie event of the year again and again." And, of course, my immediate response was, "OK!!" and to hop on Fandango and see what the times for today are. :D

*dances around singing* Jade is a Krisbian...Jade is a Krisbian!! :lol: Hahahahah I don't think I'm that far yet. But, I do find her yummy, no doubt.

Unbound Captives~ isn't yet a yes or a no. They are working on securing funding and the like. I think Rachel Weisz(Girls List fo sho, Holla) was just being careful. Seriously, I keep saying this. I need that movie. You have Rob (Nuff said, but still...), who is # 1 on my list, Hugh Jackman (can I get an AMEN!!), who is my # 3... AND Rachel Weisz (mmmhmmm) who is on my Girls List. Plus, add to that that Madelleine Stowe is an amazing director and it's a plainly stellar cast!! This movie needs to happen.

Alright, I think I've killed enough time for the moment.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS