Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by bac »

Continue as you were....

Remember, adult means old enough to take part in adult conversations -- you know if this means you.

Please remember that this whole site is PG-13 -- even the adult threads! It's ok to talk about adult subjects, but please keep your language printable and your conversation...um...oblique. There are lots of entertaining and indirect ways of talking around risque subjects (*cough*baking*cough*).

Enjoy "discussing" Robert Pattinson!
by Laniyeah on photobucket
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by marielle »

Yay first post....... :lol:

Ok this afternoon I realised that it is november...... the month we all have been waiting for....
I've been dancing all day...

I thought we should celebrate this dawn of a very special month with a very sleepy looking rob..
http://static.newmoonmovie.org/nmm/imag ... 010653.jpg

I wonder what he was up to during his day of rest in LA with Kris ;)

Hey did anyone see these
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Mmm, shiny new thread. :D Lets christen it with some loveliness.

Our Beautiful Man.

Halfway House Map.

(Gii - I just realised you weren’t on our map. You mustn’t have said where you’re from or I just missed it. So from your profile I saw VA and guessed Virginia so I just put you in the middle of the state. Newbies - I added you from your general location ie country of residence instead of specific city/town.)

Ash is our Keeper of Names so hopefully she'll be on to post our list of who's who.

Laura Xx :)

Edit - I've been tweeking the map - hope I haven't messed it up now.
Last edited by Fizzles on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Member of Rob's Halfway House
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Yay! New thread. I will christen it with our Token Studly Man and The lovely KStew and Robsten.

Laura-Thanks for posting the map. I was wondering about that.

If Ashley doesn't show up, I will gladly post the names for everyone.

And since it's November 1, we can now say, "We get to see New Moon this month." :D (Notice I chose the one without Jacob. He-he)

EDIT: Summer House/Rob's Halfway House Members:

akire - Erika (e-mum2)
DarkMuse - Kristina/Kristiner/Kris
despoina92 - Deb
diane771 - Diane
Dovrebanen - Trine
Edward_Addict - Mandy
Fizzles - Laura
ForJazz926 - Julie (e-mum1)
GenevieveCullen - Jen
G-Faerie08 - G/GG/Gii
Jadey - Jade/Jadey (e-daughter2)
Jazz Girl - Caryn (e-godsmum to Ashley)
JulieM - JulieM (no confusy confusy with Julie e-mum1)
marielle
♥midnight_sun♥ - Ashley (e-daughter1)
missp
moon sidhe - Sarah
newtonscricket - NewJen
older_twilight_fan - Tracy
openfire - Jaclyn
ringswraith - David/Rings
rockbandstar - Neya
sillyme - Elle
twilightsagaaddict - Sandy
xhopeonaropex - Hope

If your name isn't on here, let me know. I know some of these people haven't been posting for awhile, but I felt too bad to take them off. Hopefully they will join us again once New Moon has been released.
Last edited by JulieM on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Ooh, exciting thing happened today! I got the Sunday paper and we get a free magazine with it - guess who was on the front cover?? Yep, our very own Robward :D There was an interview with him, Kristen & Taylor. Nothing new tho, but it was still really cool! lol. Plus you can send away from a free dvd on New Moon, it's suppose to have some special info on New Moon and interviews and behind the scenes stuff, so hopefully will be good!!
newtonscricket wrote:Wouldn't that be wonderful if we could have every little scene Stephenie wrote portrayed by Rob and Kristen? I would particularly love to see the fainting kiss and the tampering-with-your memory kiss, and the I love yous and the "breakfast for the human" bit and, oh all of it, all of it! sigh
Yes that would really really be wonderful!! Actually, more than wonderful, I so wish that could happen!! I'd love to see the proper meadow scene, especially the listening to Bella's heart part, and the blood typing scene when Edward rescues Bella from Mike LOL, and all of it like ya said!

Gii - Your 3 things you chose about Rob are great! I like how he's a dork too LOL. I think it is so cute when he acts really stupid or confused about something. Especially if it's something simple! Like on Ellen last year talking about the window wipers on his car!! :lol:

NewJen & Caryn - I know, I really can't beleive that I left them on the floor!! They are now safely put away, thank goodness I found them!!! I don't know what I would have done if I couldn't find them and the film had sold out :shock:
And Caryn that is really amazing that you met Carilsle, Esma, Edward & Bella! I would have squeeled too! :lol:

Trine - I love that straw picture!! I so want to be the straw too! Infact, I'm sure we all do! :D

Laura - Those pictures of Northen Island look so beautiful! I'd love to live on the coast,and stare at the scenary all day long! Thanks for posting them!
Fizzles wrote:Halfway House Map.
That's really smart!! I've never seen that before, it's a really cool idea!

marielle - Hiya, welcome!! I'm pretty new here too, but so far it's been great!! The folk here are all so nice. I will post a gift pic of Rob for you next time I'm on, need to go get my tea just now :lol:
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Good morning after halloween
Laura can i have your OUR so a great one to open today with :)
this
paranoid
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
despoina92

Post by despoina92 »

Here's my contribution to our new, shiny thread.

Marielle - Welcome to the Halfway House! I'm Deb. I assure you're gonna have a great time here!!

JulieM - Yay! It's November. Only 20 days away...

My RobMagazines are getting more and more!! I am now studying with them around me, admiring him...

After this one I died (again)

He's sooo darn cute!

If only the Cullen brothers stopped by Greece for the Eclipse tour (if all three of them can't, it's OK, as long as Rob comes ;) ).
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Holy bajolies...This was me for a whole minute staring at my screen :o :shock: It should be a crime to look that hot. I would seriously like to be there for a photo shoot to see what the photographers say to him to get him to look a certain way. Like, "Okay, now look at the camera like you want to instantly impregnate millions of women in the world.." :lol:

Fizzles - I had no clue there was a map thingie. This is the first I have heard of it.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good Sunday Morning, My Lovies

*inhales deeply*

Ahhhhhhh, I love the smell of a shiny new thread.

I think we need a little music to complete the atmosphere. Sooooo....

let's look back to this...

maybe fantasize a little about this...

revel in this beautiful composition...

And praise the Vanity Fair gods for this joyful noise.

Laura~ Thanks for posting the map, and very nice job on it.

JulieM~ Of course you chose the one without Jacob. You live in the same wonderful world where the rest of us do where he's really just a minor annoyance who goes away fairly quickly. :lol:

Yes, yes, yes!!! It's November. That means New Moon opens this month!!!!!

Oh, and because I refuse to waste a chance to post RobBeauty and I don't want GQ to think we've forgotten what they did for us....

PS~ Rings asked me to pass along his greetings to everyone and his thanks that we still love him enough to chat him up :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Fizzles

Post by Fizzles »

Sundays are so quiet here. Everybody catching up with chores and family life. I've had a nice evening reading and watching TV.

Just finished watching the X-Factor. This week was Rock Week. Special Guests were this bit of loveliness! :D I wish Simon could get Rob to come be a guest in the audience. I think I remember reading somewhere he liked the X-Factor. Maybe you guys don't watch X-Factor? I know its a UK programme but I watch American Idol so I just thought... Hmmm... Well anyways, I Love It! :lol: These are my two faves - Olly and Joe. These are the two horrors John & Edward who should be out by now, but for some reason people keep voting them to stay in! Just thought I'd share.
Member of Rob's Halfway House