Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by newtonscricket »

But where did she go?? Rob, none of the Halfway House girls would leave you there like that.

If one of us knocked you off a piano bench, we'd stay to finish the job.
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

older_twilight_fan wrote:
Sandy, surely there is a theatre somewhere in the Bahamas that will be showing New Moon. If not, you may have to take a quick trip in and out of the Bahamas on a private plane to see NM November 20th. :D Whatever happens, at least you'll be in the Bahamas! By the way, how could you have raised a daughter who might be Team Jacob? What's up with that? :lol:
Tracy ~ I thought the same thing about my daughter! Who's raising this child?! I think I'll blame it on my husband! :lol: :lol: I did entertain the thought of changing the dates of the vacation when they announced the release date, but I think that may have even been too much for the hubs to handle. I'm hoping I can see while I'm there, because I want to be able to head right back here to thoroughly discuss it with you guys! :D

EDIT ~ Had to add these lovely untagged pic's of Robcrack from the holy grail, Robsessed...
like Jade, my new favorite
Holy gods...if only he was really in my bed... ;) :twisted:
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

*runs in breathless, does a Tom Cruise-esque slide on the carpet and looks around*

*pants*

HI!!! Oh good gods. First days back to work after more than a week off sick suck butt. And, add in the fact that after about 1:00, ALL I could think about was my comfy bed and my nap.

Oh yeah...

AND ROB!!!!!

I'm so not happy. I read the release dates for Vanity Fair wrong. I thought I could get it tomorrow and it turns out, no.

Oh Well, I'll just stare at this beach bum for a little while and that should make it all better...

Ahhhhh, that's so much better. Judging by the article excerpt on VF.com, this is going to be another one that just makes me giggle uncontrollably. Though, I am wondering why, all of a sudden, now CH is coming forward with stories about Rob being drunk every night and the rest of her crazy. She's starting to sound a little...bitter.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Did anyone burst out laughing when they saw the Rob-fallen-off-the-piano pic? I did :oops: ANd I love how he looks totally comfortable when it's probably not..

How gorgeous does Kris look? I think shes the only person who can rock white pants.

Trine ~ yays you got ur tix!!

And thankoo everyone for the rob VF goodnessh
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Jadey - KStew looks soooo adorable!! Oh to be her and getting use my cute figure to woo the Robert Pattinson. Darn her. I still love her though. Taylor looks like one of Madame Toussand's wax dolls in that pic.

GAH!!! I am so excited..I keep going in to my wallet to make sure my New Moon ticket is still there..I was thinking about reading the book again before the movie, but with school, that is highly unlikely at this point.
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Good morning!

Sandy~ I hope you find somewhere to see movie in the Bahamas. And I hope you have great time there. I wish it was me going :)

Gii~ I'm almost afraid to pick up my tickets today in case I misplace them somewhere.

Laura~ I watch The X Factor. But only the Norwegian version... I really don't have a favorite there yet.

Marielle~ I do exactly what Tracy does. My bf knows I love the books and the movies. And that I have Rob and KStew as my computer screen wallpaper. But that's about it. My Robsession is for the Halfway House to see only. He already sees me as a bit insane just based on reading the books multiple times...So I don't want to add to that :D

Tracy~ I totally got a Domward vision when I saw that picture of Rob falling off the piano bench....

Caryn~ Glad you're feeling better!

Jade~ Thanks for the Kristen picture. She looks great.

I'm reading NM on and off now. Hope to finish in time for the movie. In between fanfics, real life, work and other activities, I only find time to read about 15 minutes in bed. So it's going to take a while.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Aaaah, another fresh morning in holland....Good morning everybody...
and what a morning....
I finally got news today about the new moon premiere in holland..it's the 19th... (dancing!!!!!!)
and all your posts, those just makes my days....

newtonscricket, I think that grin was on my face all day.. yesterday........ :oops: my coworkers thought I was crazy..
This morning as wel ( admit shamefully :oops: )

Thanx for all the tips about dealing with my family... I have decided to make my mom a twilight addict as well... I had the same problem with harry potter and getting my mom involved worked very good...only she doesn't think rob is the best looking guy in the world :x (universe) I bet she will be team Jacob...
and my bf, he just have to deal with it I guess.....

did you know the rob doesn't have only influence on girls brain.... ever since I sure the fanity fair pictures as a wallpaper on my phone, it doesn't work properly...it reacts like my breath, every time I want to open the picture file it just stops working, shut down and restarted it self.... :? weird.....

I'll come with some Robcrack later, if I find the time....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

If I was being photographed eating corn with a bib on, I could not keep a straight face.

I wonder how he does it.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Sandy, thanks so much for posting this. Ohhhh how I wish I could have that in my bed right now!
Or even just wake up to this. :twisted:

I absolutely adore the smile on his face right here. And my my my, how appropriate is that book. :lol: This one in particular makes me giggle, because it is a customized plaid peacoat. The perfect combo of Rob and Edward! LOL

So you guys know how we call the first Twilight VF appearance the photoshoot that keeps on giving, because there's constantly new outtakes being released? I think that will also be true for this Rob issue. Just look right here, it says this is only the first of FOUR slide shows of the outtakes. So we have three more goody baskets of Rob goodness to look forward to, in addition to the actual December VF issue. I'm giddy at the thought. :D
Image Image