Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by marielle »

As I didn't get the chance at work this morning, here is some Robcrack I had lying around

a smashing looking rob
And I must say even in a suit he looks hot...
this one hurt to look at... look at those eyes...

I don't know if you have seen these... they might be a bit old... but still beautifull :lol:

by the way NewJen thanx for the tips, it worked...!! :lol:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

NM tickets pre-sale started here, too!!! *runs to book tickets*

18 days until NM for me... I can't wait anymore! I can't stand the fact that there will be people to watch this goodness on the big screen 2 days before I do!

Just sent my questions to MTV :) :) :)
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good morning my Lexies.

It's a fairly beautiful (though crisp) day here in my corner of the Midwest. I am slightly sad as this is the day I was supposed to be leaving for Hawaii. But, because of the anthrax, I decided to cancel my trip and stay home. Just too much crap and complication and still feeling downright blech to be traveling right now. Thankfully, I should be able to get a refund.

Gii, Jade and Trine~ Yes, I absolutely agree. Kristen looks absolutely beautiful in the Mexico City pics. While I always much prefer to see Rob & Kristen together, I am glad that she is getting a sort of separate itinerary to be able to put her thoughts out there. I am, on the other hand, sooooooooooooooooo not happy that now she has to drag the puppy with her.

Marielle~ Hahahaha, yay for you. You are now a full fledged member of the RobCrack team. Now, you can be a smartarse AND post RobCrack at the same time. It's the best way, especially knowing what a total smartarse Rob is!!

Mandy~ Oh Hell Yea!!! I saw that too and I was sooooooooooooooo excited. I can only imagine what these outtakes look like, given what we've been seeing. My dental appointment with the hygenist who tried to convince me that Rob "just isn't that cute" is next week. I am really hoping that maybe I will have both April GQ AND December VF with me. Really, how could you resist BOTH!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!. When I saw the grey Pea Coat in the Sex Driven Robert photo, I had to do a double take to see if it was, in fact the same one he wears in Twilight. I don't think so, since it is so dark. But, I completely agree. Somehow, a Plaid Pea Coat just seems so....fitting for our RobWard doesn't it?

So, the newest TV spot has the Bella/Jacob kiss in it....sort of. I think we've pretty much seen this scene before, but they are closer here than previously shown. No, seriously, I went back and checked. It's at :19/20 in the spot. I literally had to sit on my hands to keep from trying to strangle him through the computer monitor.

And, here's another little something I found to tide us over those 16 days(scroll down, I couldn't get the direct link to the video). Rob is featured extensively, especially toward the end. But....if you are like me and literally cringe everytime you see any of the fight between Felix and our Edward....DON'T WATCH...cause this...hurts!

Sandy~ That girl needs a good talking to! I mean really? the puppy? Just, ewwwww! Oh well, I suppose it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round... *sigh* But, still, we have to save girl from herself.

Deb What questions did you submit? I thought about doing that, but I swear, I have no idea what I'd ask first.

And, now, I think we should end on a very happy note...cause....I don't know....it's Tuesday ...and New Moon is released in 16 days.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

Caryn - Well, they might sound stupid or I DK what, but there are things I'm most curious about. I sent a question for:
Rob: How does he manage to keep sane with all this frenzy going around his person (not really original, but anyway).
KStew: Whether she intended to get so much fame through her work like she did with the Saga (again not very original), for Taylor: how's it feel to be involved in aproject that so many people in his age are crazy for (same as the other two)
and Chris: If he could change anything in the story what this would be (that was the one I liked most, actually).

Oh! And how does your hygienist dare?

NM featurette on MySpace - Rob did some of his stunts! Sooo good... He's sooo adorable in this vid...

Mandy - FOUR? Seriously?? :shock: :shock: :shock: What do they want from us?

Trine - Wish I had even those 15 minutes to read NM, too. But I'll manage before I watch the movie, I hope.

*dives again into Biology*
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Deb~ I think those are actually really good questions. I would be most interested in Chris' answer, as well as Rob's. Although, I could listen to Rob recite the alphabet and be perfectly fine. :lol:

Seriously

doumo

arigatou

gozaimasu

Tokyo *Jade~ this last one is for you...it's the closest I could find to the back...gods, that birthmark is just lickable, isn't it?? :lol: :twisted:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I am so going to have to take all of my anxiety medication with me in the theater. I cannot help but squeal and act completely mental when I see the trailers or pics now..imagine what it is going to be like in the theater..feeding off of the fangirl energy..I may spontaneously combust.

Caryn - I so agree with Rob reciting the alphabet..Like he could totally cuss me out and I would still be like, "Oh Rob, you're sucha charmer." :lol:

Jadey - I HATE corn on the cob..Not that I don't like corn..I just don't like it on the cob. But Rob, once again, makes the most basic things look incredibly sexy. So I may learn to love corn on the cob..

Trine - Don't be scared to pick up your ticket..Though I totally understand. I picked mine up though because my sister and I have a game plan for going to midnight showings and stuff. :lol: Oh yeah..We are midnight showing professionals.
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Wow, all those pictures!! Just...wow!
(sorry not a very constructive post :lol: )

I officially wish I was a blanket

Um, Rob I could help you button that up...or down :twisted:

**sigh**
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

GGGGGAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I could be skipping through my office and singing and laughing at the top of my lungs right now, I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo would be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I know, it's a photoshoot...It's for a magazine...BLAH BLAH BLAH PPPPPLLLLBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cause, oh my gods, did Harper's Bazaar just make my fracking year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spinning around

And you fools believed us when we said no....

So Totally Mine!!!!

This is just fracking HAWT!!!!

Red Velvet & Button Flies...Sounds like the name of a fanlemonytastic fanfiction

*skips and jumps and laughs and dances around clapping her hands*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Caryn & NewJen~ Those pictures makes me so happy. They look so good together and so happy. The happiness and chemistry is real, even if it is for a photoshoot.
Holding hands :)
I love how he's touching her arm
Awww...

Caryn~ Sorry you have to miss Hawaii. Hope you get the chance sometime later. I went to Hawaii on my way home from New Zealand 6 years ago. I loved that place. It is so beautiful. Because of time limits we only made it to Oahu, but I would have loved to see some of the other islands as well.

Gii~ I took my chances and picked up the tickets today. Now they are safely placed in my wallet, and will stay there until the 20th. I wanted to go to the midnight showing. But....work has to come first. I'm taking the Friday before off since we're heading out of town for the weekend, so I can't take the next one too... :(

Deb~ I like your questions. Hope you get them answered. What I would want to know is if he realizes what he does to women when he does photoshoots like the VF one :lol:

I had more to comment on...But I can't remember. The pictures cut my mind off totally. And those from Japan too...The Japanese are lucky...
I hated seeing Robward being thrown around in the Volturi clip. My heart hurts for him, even though I know he's fine.

I'm off to bed. Have to save BB and Domward for tomorrow. And I am also staring Angela's new story soon. So much for my fanfic break...
Have a great night!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~