Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by newtonscricket »

despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

Are they kidding? :shock: :shock:

Officialy their greatest photoshot together, indeed. Kristen looks like those 30s movie stars and Rob is just... Rob.

Trine - Agreed. Chemistry's right there.

And those are the outtakes, right? I just can't imagine what made it to the magazine...

Seems I'm not getting much sleep tonight...

On his knees...

Definitely not.

Smokin' hot
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

newtonscricket wrote:
Just so
Caryn
doesn't
hafta
double-post
Oh my dear Lord! :shock: Thank you so much everyone for posting the loveliness from this photoshoot. These are seriously the best Rob & Kristen pics I've ever seen! I've never seen them look more gorgeous together and there's definitely "something" between them, even if it is just a very special friendship. ;)

Nearly everyone of these pictures is reminiscent of Edward and Bella from some of our favorite fanfiction. The motorcycle pic...oh holy hell...The Ex Factor? 8-) I also see a little Domward and SubBella from The Training, Beautiful B@$t@rd from The Office, maybe a little Darkward and Cookiebella, even a little Stripward....the list could go on and on.

Kristen looks especially beautiful and I was wondering if she is wearing extensions, or a wig?

Thank you such much for brightening my day ladies! I was just complaining to myself how you were killing me over on the fanfiction thread because I don't have time to read the updates to The Office or The Training and will have to wait until the kids are in bed tonight :lol: ...and then I see the lovely pics you posted here. :D

You rock my world Halfway House members! When will this wonderful magazine be released and where do we bow down to pay homage to the geniuses at Harper's Bazaar in charge of this photoshoot? :D
Last edited by older_twilight_fan on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by TammyAZ
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Sorry to double post, but.....

"Kris, will you marry me....seriously?"

....in our dreams 8-)
Banner by TammyAZ
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

older_twilight_fan wrote:there's definitely "something" between them, even if is just a very special friendship. ;)

I'm finding this harder and harder to believe. Has anyone ever had a friendship THIS special? Where both of you have publicly acknowledged you find the other attractive, like and respect each other, neither has a relationship (anybody seen Angarano in, oh, forever?) and your JOB requires you to make out and hang all over each other?

To me, the only conceivable scenario where they are not involved is that they just can't stand to prove everybody right, so they are resisting out of pure stubbornness, in which case, watch out, cause something bout to asplode!

Kristen's wearing a wig. Look at the part in her hair
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Jazz Girl wrote:

Cause, oh my gods, did Harper's Bazaar just make my fracking year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spinning around

And you fools believed us when we said no....

So Totally Mine!!!!

This is just fracking HAWT!!!!

Red Velvet & Button Flies...Sounds like the name of a fanlemonytastic fanfiction

*skips and jumps and laughs and dances around clapping her hands*

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
These pictures and the others you have all posted have made me so friggin happy. There are no words to explain how great these two look together. Just, unexplicably gorgeous. I can't even think straight. I have to go back and look some more.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi everybody

Such hottnessGood way to wake up too> Everybody this is so GREAT!!!
and so is this hottt
I think its time for a video with Rob and Rob and Kristen and Rob and Rob and Kristen. 8-)
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Be Still My Little Shipper Heart!

Seriously Love You Guys. I’ve had a bit of a rubbishy 2 days. Finally get to check into the Halfway House where I know you will all post so much loveliness to make me happy. But I could never have imagined this much goodness. Firstly all the Rob VF stuff and then Robsten. Best Picture Day Ever for me!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thankyou all for pics, vids and links.

Sandy - Glad you enjoyed the Bon Jovi clip I posted. I haven’t seen them live in years, would love to go again.

Trine - So glad you got your tickets. I don’t know how you were able to resist the midnight ones. I know I couldn’t! You’ll be so excited all day Friday. You’ll have to avoid this place in case we can’t contain our squeels!

Jaclyn - Yay! You love the X-Factor. It makes my weekend. Leona is on the weekend. Do you like her new single? I wasn’t sure at the start but its growing on me.

Ok, I gotta go save all the pics!

Laura Xx
Member of Rob's Halfway House
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

OMG CARYN!!! That is like the greatest photoshoot EVER!!! :shock: KStew is sooooo gorgeous and of course Rob is..but putting them together its like..magical! I wish I worked with you so we could jump around and be crazy together!! Cuz I so would have done that if I still had my job..Though a couple of months ago when I was working, I did squeal..and when someone called I accidentally called them Edward but their name was Howard..

NewJen - I so totally agree with you..It must be nice to have a crazy hot friend that you get to hang all over and makeout with. :lol:

Julie M - We are one in the same :)

I don't know if I can handle the hotness! This is too much for one day! Gah!
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I can't.. I can't.. b... bre.... breathe..

P.. Per... Perfect..shun..

Ow... m.. my.... hear... heart..

a... an... and.. Rob's.. wearing... skinny... jeans...

Kris.. ten.. looks.. absolutely..
f**king.. stunning...

Screw the 08 Vanity Fair Robsten shoot...

that is nothing compared to this..

KRISTEN IS A PORCELAIN GODDESS

..crying
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart