Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by despoina92 »

Hey there!!

Happy Hump Day!
Jazz Girl wrote:BTW, how's this for a Hump Day gift. Rob in IMAX. Yes, please! And, thank you, Santa. I guess I have been a very good girl this year after all. :lol: :twisted:
Caryn - I'm going all the way to Athens to experience this!

JulieM - Thank you! Those days are really productive!

Jade - Almost the same thing has happened to me about a year ago. I totally understand. Here's something to ease the pain...

Marielle - Thanks for the info! I found the correct one! Yay! Jade thank you for posting it!

Kristiner - OME! :shock: :shock: Have you met Jared? And is this other guy Zacky Vengeance? :shock: :shock:

No Unbound Captives? I wanted this movie! So badly! Rob half naked doing bareback horse riding... Anyway...

Respect Me Campaign - Too bad I found too late about the photo sending. I would have definitely sent one! It's a wonderful move from the fans. Kudos to you girls who sent them! I'm sure Rob's aware and grateful for that ;) He just can't tell it because of the whole PR thing...

I'm processing my applications for the UK Unis. Well, it gets worse than studying! Too bad there is only one good uni in London that could accept me. The rest are in Scotland or other England places... Anyway, I really hope this time next year I'll be posting from the UK! Hoping I'll get some positive responses from them when I send the applications...
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Jadey-Bear~ Just had to had to had to post these as a little early Christmas present. I know it's not specifically Rob. But, he loves her, too. So, I guess it's Rob-related! :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Hey Friends! It's super cold, snowing, and windy here in the great land of Minnesota. Hope the weather is better for the rest of you.

What do you all think of Eclipse-being released in IMAX theaters? I've never been to one, so I don't know the difference. Thoughts? AND, I just realized that June 30th is a Wednesday. Interesting day to release a movie. Must be some sort of strategy there.
older_twilight_fan wrote:I think this was my favorite of Rob that I don't remember seeing before: Definitive proof that God does exist :)
Tracy-OME! You are soooo right. Beautiful man!!

Kristiner-I think she filmed The Yellow Handkerchief before Twilight, but I could be wrong. I bet they are releasing it now because of her popularity? I do know that it takes awhile for some movies to get onto the big screen.
DarkMuse wrote:Jade - I'm here! I just got here. And the drought must be worse than I thought cause I had to scroll way down Flight To Phoenix to find the thread. I'm used to it being at the top. :(
That's so funny you go there to find the HH. I always click on "Active Posts" to see what threads people are current. I don't know who any of the famous people are who you've met. :-(
Jadey wrote:Kris ~ Im worried. :( I dont want drought. Me wants us going back to going through like, 3 pages a day. Waahhaahaa.>:O he's laughing while we're all stressing out and crying (and nearly vomiting like me) over those pics.
Jade-I hate this drought also! I keep thinking this is what it's going to be like when this is all over. But, that can't happen. We all have to still keep coming here. You promise everyone???????????????????

Be careful with the stapler, hon! :-)

Tracy-Thanks for posting the Regis and Kelly story. What a cute story, but I feel so bad her pictures didn't turn out. Too funny!

Gii-Love the new banner. You should post your video again of you meeting Peter.

marielle-loved the santa pic. My Christmas plans? Crazy busy for me. Parents are divorced and being married we have many families to go to. So, it's non stop from sunup to sundown. It's supposed to be a happy time, but it's very stressful. I will forsure be on here at the end of my busy day and lurking throughout the day.

Caryn-Good to see you here. I was getting worried. Wierd that we haven't see any pics of Rob at the Lovely Bones premiere. You would think it would've been on ET or something. And thanks for posting all the KStew photos. She's a beauty!!

Happy, Happy Hump Day!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi
Tracy and julie here is another one from that shoot
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hi everyone. Hope you're having a relaxing end to your Hump Day. 8-)

This is lovely I guess I'll just pretend that it's Kristen...or me :lol: ...instead of Emilie.

I bought a couple of Christmas gifts from Cafepress.com and they came in the mail today. I bought my 16-year-old niece a pretty cool looking "Team Jacob" T-shirt...she's still young and impressionable and I'll have to steer her towards Team Edward as she gets a little older. :D
We draw names at work for our "Secret Santa" gift exchange, and I randomly drew the name of my Twilight/Rob addicted coworker who would make an excellent addition to the Halfway House. She's around my age... cough, cough...very, very early 40's...cough, cough. Part of the gift I selected for her is a magnet that says "Edward Prefers Cougars". :lol: She'll love it.

Julie M, stay warm and enjoy the snow! Regarding Eclipse being released in Imax...I've never been to an Imax theatre either. I thought I read somewhere that they didn't actually film any of Eclipse with special Imax cameras, but would somehow convert it to Imax afterwards. I don't know if that makes a difference or affects the quality at all, and it makes one wonder if this is just a ploy by Summit to make more money when people fork over more cash to see Rob on an even larger screen. :?

Will those of you who have actually seen movies in Imax please give us your input?

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was released on a Wednesday this past summer, as Eclipse will be in June. I think the studios like to do that with big summer movies from time to time, especially before the July 4th holiday. It gives them an even longer "opening weekend" and bigger sales numbers overall which is better for publicity.
Banner by TammyAZ
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Happy Hump Day!. Technically in my timezone it's still hump day for another half hour. Hehe.

Jared Leto/30STM - Yes, I met Jared Leto along with the rest of his band, 30 Seconds To Mars. I had the priviledge of seeing/meeting them 3 times. Not once have I gotten a picture though. Boo!

If you want to meet him/them, then my advice is to go to one of their concerts and stay after for the autograph signing. They do them after every show. At least they used to anyway. Jared is uber sweet and 94573042386409385 times better looking in person. Like I imagine Rob to be. Lol. The other guys are as well. :)

Tracy - Thanks for the link to the thing bout Rob/New Moon being the #1 story in 2009. It doesn't surprise me in the least.

Caryn - Eclipse in IMAX? Yes please! And you can have all the snow we get here. Haven't gotten much but flurries, but once we do get hit I will be more than happy to ship it to you. Lol. Oh and the chest shot of Rob instead of full on Rob with that girl...yeah..priceless. And yummy. Right, and this makes me wanna be a photographer. How do they always get him to have his shirt mostly unbuttoned?? Dayum.

Deb - No, I didn't meet Zacky Vengeance. I have, sadly, never been to an Avenged Sevenfold concert. :( I wonder how often he and Frank Iero get mistaken for each other. Lol. Very easily done, btw. Kudos to you for even knowing about Zacky Vengeance in the first place! Makes me a happy panda. :lol:

JulieM - The famous people = Jared Leto/30 Seconds To Mars, Blink 182, The Used, Vince Vaughn and Frank Iero from My Chemical Romance. It's ok if you don't know who they are. Most people I've 'met' (talked to on the internet) that like Twilight have no clue who those people are either. No worries.

Tracy/JulieM - IMAX is like 50 times bigger than a normal movie theater screen. Ok maybe not that much bigger, but you get what I mean. It's just absolutely HUGE! And at this point, I don't really care if they're making more money. I wanna see it like that. They did it with Goblet of Fire that I didn't get to go, but I really wanted to. Argh!

Hahaha
Before the 'cornered on a wall' pic. :( (Edit: Thanks for the info, Jade)
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning Everybody......

Kristener: How is it possible for Jared Leto to look even better in person????

Gii I love your HUMP DAY picture but could you give a bit more warning at front... I'm at work opening that picture and I'm like choking very loudly "god he is cute" everybody stares at me :oops:

Ok I'm a total Rob fan but I couldn't pass on this very very hotpicture of Kellan.

Yeah Tracy I had to take 3 days of to watch the night premiere of Harry Potter and the Half blood prince...
I don't mind doing that for Eclipse either, the sooner the better

Diane I love your Rob coloured pictures.... I think white is perfect...

Julie It was even on the news in Holland that it was snowing in the north of the US... It sounded bad....
It will snow here this weekend they say... I hate snow

I guess I now have to start work again.... :cry:
but it's the last day of the week for me, tomorrow I got a day of to get the house ready for the holidays.....

see you later
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
xhopeonaropex
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xhopeonaropex »

Jazz girl - You crack me up :lol: I know the feeling. When I first started working there a year ago my father was fearing for his life because of me, being a person who is obsessed with books, wroking in a bookstore= dangerous to the MAX.
Soooooooooooo after 2 day I have spent around $180 worth of merchandise (that's WITH the discounts). i'm probably gonna end up returning some of it because I got a speeding ticket today :( I hate police officers sometimes and their manipulative way in using the system to their advantage. They can lie and the government still believes them!!! Anyways I'll go to court and hopefully he doesn't show up. I'll be giving you guys the list of books I bought tomorrow. Need to go put on some socks. i'm freezing my legs off :P
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hi!
Sorry, I just disappeared...We're redecorating the kitchen so I haven't had much time to get on here. And I've been too tired...
My bf and I started watching christmas movies. We've seen Home Alone 1+2, Love Actually, Family Stone. We do this every year around this time with a cup of hot chocolate. It's so nice.

Jade/JulieM~ I promise to still be here through the drought and after it's over. I love this place :)

Jaclyn~ Thanks for the birthday picture!

Kristiner~ I can't believe you've met Jared Leto! Aww, he is so cute. The only half-famous people I've met are Norwegian soccer players...

Marielle~ I'm going "home" (where I grewup) to visit my parents for Christmas. I'm sure I'll spend some time on the Lex too :)
But I really need to get my christmas shopping started. I have not bought a single present...

Sandy~ We have nothing but rain here...All day, every day... All the snow is gone.

Diane/Caryn~ I loved your discussion of Rob with a white background. Nothing like a conversation with pictures.

Jade~ Hope you're okay after the stapler incident. Sounds very painful.

OME, did you guys see the robsessed banner today...*died*

Have a great day. Sorry for everything I haven't commented on. I just couldn't catch up with everything.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Trine ~ Ha! We watch Home Alone 1 & 2, Christmas with the Kranks and Jingle All The Way every Christmas. Tradition :D

Kris ~ I bet Kstew LOVES the RobBeard. And to go from laughing, to looking depressed huddled against the wall.. it hurts.

Marielle ~ I get the 'gay' vibe from Kellan. I don't know what it is. And I dont find him attractive at all o.o Dont hurt me!

Jewelie ~ I promise. But what will we talk about when its all over?

Caryn ~ om nom nom. Doesn't she look uniquely stunning. Just like Rob :)

And if Unbound Captives doesnt happen, Im going to cry. Cause it was rumoured that some parts were gunna be shot here. I wants to see Robbiekins in the flesh.. from a distance cause I don't wanna bother him. :geek:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart