Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by Jadey »

Page 100 finallyyyyyyyy
:O and nao im changing peoples minds with jasper?!

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
jjjjjjjjj
jjjjoolie
~ I like making peoples laugh :) Hello daddy, hello mom. I'm your ch ch ch ch ch cherry bomb!!!

Tracy ~ I think it will be made into a movie but ya got all the actors schedules to consider.. trying to get them all free at the same time, and they'll need a hell of a director for it me thinks (as much as I want it to be Chris Weitz, I have a feeling it won't :cry: ). Theres the nessie issue and making it into two parts and whatnot. I don't think they're putting it off on purpose. So idk.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good Morning girls...

A rob to wake up with

Wow page 100, that is done in a short month or so..... :lol:

Kristener & JulieM: I can remember reading of hearing an interview with him, where he said that he was asked to do some songs... I have no idea how real this information is... If I can I'll try to find the interview this weekend for you.

Tracy, I was thinking the same thing about breaking dawn... as much as I want to see it in a movie, I'm worried that it won't be really a good movie... but I trust Kstew and Rob to make it as perfect as possible.

I'm at work again, and I have to start do something here (it's really difficult with the HH two clicks away)
I'll try to be back later, but we have a christmas party here, otherwise see you tomorrow
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hope~ I am so sorry for your loss. Take care, and come and hang out here with us if you need to take your mind off things for a minute.

Marielle~ A European RobCon sounds like an excellent idea :)

Caryn~ My family is quite small, so the shopping isn't that complicated. My dad is a problem though. I don't have any idea what to get him.

Julie~ Yeah, I just miss being on here when real life takes it's toll on me. But today I am starting my christmas vacation!! Only 6 more hours of work :D And then I'll have more time to hang around here.

KStew can sing? I didn't know that :?

Tracy~ I would like some info about BD too. I think it is possible to make it into a good movie (or two). It will just take some effort and devotion to the story. And they have to make a decent Nessie. I think they could pull it off. But they need to get started soon, unless it's to be released years from now...

Random news...I just got my swine flu vaccine yesterday. And my arm is killing me, but other than that I feel fine. So hopefully I should be proteced from it now. It's good to know, now with the holdidays coming up.

Sorry for everything I didn't comment on. I'll see you all in HH4 :) Goodbye to old thread...
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
xhopeonaropex
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xhopeonaropex »