Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by marielle »

Jadey wrote:[color=#804080Marielle ~ I get the 'gay' vibe from Kellan. I don't know what it is. And I dont find him attractive at all o.o Dont hurt me!
[/color]
Then you should check this pic it might confirm you ideas for you... :P
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

marielle wrote:
Jadey wrote:[color=#804080Marielle ~ I get the 'gay' vibe from Kellan. I don't know what it is. And I dont find him attractive at all o.o Dont hurt me!
[/color]
Ahh! What the hell! *covers eyes*
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Jade~ Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way about Kellan...I don't think he is attractive. He is an okay Emmett, but not what I'm looking for in a man at all...Please don't throw things at me, people :lol:

Oh, I forgot to mention...Barack Obama just landed in Norway. And what a fuss there has been over that man... He's here to accept the Nobel Peace Price. And there has been talk about it for a long time. When he would come, how long he would stay, and of course safety... And when he landed they even closed the air over Oslo for all other planes... :roll:
I hope it's not that big of a deal everytime he moves around in the US.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I like Kellans chest. Thats about it. Nothing else appeals to me.
..thats not supposed to sound shallow :(

Trine ~ Crikey. About the whole Peace Prize.. I kinda don't think he deserves it. But I don't know much about it and all the details and whatnot. Americans don't hurt me!

And that thing happened today.. I was walking past a magazine stand and I just caught a tiny glimpse of someones hair on the cover of one.. and I instantly knew it was Rob. It's like.. I could pick out Rob straight away in a crowded room or something. And when im reading a magazine.. and hes on the page.. my eyes instantly go to his picture. Always. And again, it only takes like, 0.000002 seconds for me to process that it's him.
Which may be due to the fact that
1. I look at pics and vids of him nearly every freakin day & im somewhat obsessed with him.
2. or he has the power to take over your mind
3. I love him

I pick no.2 & 3

Same thing happens with Kristen usually. :oops:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Happy Day After Hump Day, Lovies~

It's a good day for me. I think I just might magically end up in a theater staring at the most beautiful face ever to grace the earth for a few hours. Of course, it will be interupted several times by a puppy drooling on my leg, but, I can live with that. It all ends the way it should, with that beautiful smile.

Jade~I don't know if I get that vibe from him. I guess I never really paid that much attention. I have always been too taken with Rob and Jackson. Poor Kellan kind of falls by the wayside. Of course, he's good looking and buff. But, meh, I'm not a fan of the muscles on top of muscles with a side of ripped. Granted, he's perfect for Em. But, I'm more into the serious.

No worries. There were a lot of Americans who were kind of confuzzled by the awarding of the Nobel Prize, too. Don't get me wrong, I think he's an amazing man and a great leader. But, it was kind of odd. We don't hate you.

Oh, oh, oh!!! I came across the best new word for you created by one of the commenters on the L_L post I linked yesterday. She referred to her KStew girlcrush as Krisbianism. Oh Holy Hell, laughed my buns off!!!

And, yes, I promise to live in the Halfway House until the imaginary cyber-police drag me out kicking and screaming. This is my happy place. No ifs, ands and plenty of RobButts. :lol:

Trine~It is a big deal here when President Obama travels. There is pretty much a huge bubble around him. Everything within so much of a distance of him is essentially shut down.

We always watch White Christmas and How the Grinch Stole Christmas as our traditional Christmas movies, and usually whilst we put up the decorations. I go just a bit overboard on the decorations. My house sort of resembles the north pole!

Tracy~ I love shopping at CafePress! In fact, I just ordered last night! What I love is they have Twilight, plus Glee, plus HIMYM, plus a whole bunch of other stuff. It's great for stocking stuffers.

Kristiner~ Is it possible for Rob to be 9573975146876684987676 times more beautiful in person. I'm thinking no. Cause he's already more beautiful than any one has any right to be. So, if he were more beautiful, especially that much more beautiful, it would be like staring at the sun.

Okay, that's all my brain can process commenting on right now. Hope everyone has a beautiful Thursday, warm, cold, rainy, snowy or otherwise.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Jade - I should be awfully ashamed of myself. I had no idea that President Obama one the Nobel Peace Prize. I had to find that out through you and Trine. :oops: I hate to say it, but the news bores me. I can't seem to focus on it. My mind starts to wander. :| So it's ok. I won't hurt you. I couldn't hurt you anyways. And I do the same thing when walking by magazine racks. Hehe.

Trine - Good to see you round these parts again. I don't really have any traditions for Christmas anymore. Things just changed once all of us kids grew up, moved out and got jobs. It sucks, but not much we can do about it. We used to go to my Dad's house on Christmas Eve night and then go to my Mom's house Christmas morning. We'd open presents then eat breakfast and watch It's A Wonderful Life. I miss those days. :(

I solemnly swear that I am up to no go...wait..I mean, I promise to continue coming here until the Mods decide to lock the place up and throw away the key. When that happens, we will just have to figure something else out. Cause I love all of you's guys. Lol.

Caryn - I'm the same way. I'm not a fan of big muscles. I like my guys more on the pasty side. :lol: I will say that I do think Kellan is attractive, but I'm too much attached to Rob & Jackson to notice much else. (So sorry, Gii. I do lub him lots n lots...but...he's all yours! Lol.)

Summit's Twilight Twitter site decided to give us these purdy pictures since they got over 200 thousand followers. Would have loved to have been there during filming. Sitting in the coffee shop all caffeined out and watching shirtless Robward *droooool*

Clean up in aisle 3!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

marielle wrote:
[/color]
*SMACKS YOU BOTH!* HOW..DARE...YOU!!!!! :lol:
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Good Morning
How about some new Rob or new white rob and this
Sorry can't post all my pics have to save them for members :D
Anyway Jade, Gi Emmett's eyes are out of this world. Just love that blue eyed look!
Trine- come join in discussion you might find them interesting
Caryn- love your pics but Rob looks just fine in any background and I do love his white ones and here is Blue Rob
Rob is just a colorful guy that looks good in any shade :D
Bobby Long has a talking video about the other night with Rob and him with the media and will try to find it again. At first it was funny but then it was so annoying
When will the press learn, When we stop buying their pics? I don't think that would even stop them, look at Princess Diana they are just a bunch of leeches that feed off of innocent people who happen to be famous.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Hi Everyone!

Just popping in quick. Have a break right now from the firsties. :D I thought I would share a beautiful pic I saw on Robsten of Rob.

Beautiful Black and White

See you all later!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Hello everyone,

My car broke down yesterday!! That's never happened to me before! I was well mad, and very very annoyed cos it was my boyfriends birthday and I spent most of it shouting at my car :( Tho I took it to a mechanic today, so I really hope he fixes it soon (need it to get to work) and it doesn't cost too much....

Anyway,
JulieM - Thanks for the link to the untagged EW outtakes! I love those photos, especially these ones!! I agree with you Tracy, they do look very young!!

Jade - Thank you for emailing Julie about the banner thing!! Much appreciated - here's a couple great pics of Kristen to say thanks!. Oh, and I thought your story about you knowing it was Rob on the magazine from one of his hairs was great! :lol: I sometimes feel like that too... I think your option number 2 sounds about right (and yep, defo applies to Kristen too...and when you put them together, it blows my mind!).

Kristiner & Diane - Wow, did you 2 meet?? That's really cool! I'd love to meet some of you guys!

Tracy - Thanks for posting that article, it's really great. He seems such a genuine, nice guy. Like, so humble and modest, and just great!!

Gii - Aww, that's really sweet about when you met Peter Facinelli; from interviews that I've seen with him and stuff, he seems really really nice. And I am extremely jealous that he held your hand!! :lol: I've met a few famous folk (mostly from Buffy and Angel, and the members of silverchair...unbelievable!!), and I've felt like that too. Especially when I met silverchair, I got to interview them for a magazine; it felt very surreal, like it was happening to someone else and I was watching them :lol:

And Tracy, when you said that Peter "purposely stayed several hours late and missed his flight so that he could sign autographs for every single person in line", that surely just sreams out loud that he is incredibly nice!

Oh, and incase I can't make it on tomorrow, happy birthday Gii!!

marielle - oooh and a teaser trailer for Eclipse would be a perfect christmas present (hint, summit, hint) Yes please!!!!! :D

Eclipse in IMAX - Wow, I think this could be really good. Tho Tracy if they didn't use IMAX cameras, that sucks a litle. I saw The Dark Knight in IMAX, and although it was really good (and very BIG), the scenes that were actually shot with IMAX cameras were awesome!! But even just on an IMAX screen, Eclipse would be great...

Kristiner - That pic from before the "cornered on a wall" thing is really cute! He looks so happy there! Don't like to think what he was like a couple hours later...

Trine - Aww your Christmas movies with your boyfriend sounds so nice. And cosy! Mmm, I want hot chocolate now LOL.

Whoops, sorry for the huge post LOL.
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!