Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by JulieM »

Jadey wrote:I can't.. I can't.. b... bre.... breathe..

P.. Per... Perfect..shun..

Ow... m.. my.... hear... heart..

a... an... and.. Rob's.. wearing... skinny... jeans...

Kris.. ten.. looks.. absolutely..
f**king.. stunning...

Screw the 08 Vanity Fair Robsten shoot...

that is nothing compared to this..

KRISTEN IS A PORCELAIN GODDESS

..crying
I was waiting to go to bed to see what you thought of the pics!! :D I totally agree with you. KStew is a porcelain goddess. And I LOVE how Rob is looking at her in that picture. I'm still in shock at how gorgeous these pics are.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I know this probably makes me a big perv, but has anyone else wondering if Rob and Kstew have ever...you know..*whispers* If they have done it?
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Oi Joolie, what do you want me to call you? JulieM? Joolie? eFostermum? Foster + Julie = Foolie? eMum3? Lemmie know.
That photoshoot is the best one ever. I mean, how can people look @ that and not think there is something between them. 'friends' don't look at each other that intimately.
I mean... they're laying on a bed of ****** roses for eff sakes.
And I'm glad I haven't come across any comments that diss Kstew in this shoot. I've had a pretty garbage day, and I come home to those pics and its turned into the best day ever.
I get quite over emotional when I see their photoshoots. And it only happens with their shoots - no one elses. Hmm..
And the good thing is, I can probably get my hands on that magazine. :D And I dont care if I have to wait 32467 weeks for it :D

Gii - That's a hard one. Im leaning towards yes, but I'm gunna say... Not yet. :twisted:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

G-Faerie08 wrote:I know this probably makes me a big perv, but has anyone else wondering if Rob and Kstew have ever...you know..*whispers* If they have done it?
Dont' worry Gii, I guess we're all big pervs then. :lol:

My guess is that if the two of them are "together, together", my answer would be--probably yes. If Rob and Kristen are more than friends, it would be awfully difficult to resist that chemistry and pull they seem to have over one another. It certainly would make for some very tantalizing fanfiction. 8-)

Here's a link to a lovely and very sexy video posted on the Lex main pages by a fan of The Office...
[url=htp://www.robsessedpattinson.com/search/label ... e%20Videos]Beautiful B@$t@rd and Bella never looked so good 8-)[/url]
EDIT: Never mind. Grrrr! :evil: The link doesn't seem to be working properly. If you're interested, it's on the 2nd page of the Lex stuff after some pics of Rob arriving in Japan.
Banner by TammyAZ
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

The cutest.

Too bad theres no kissy picture. :(
They wouldn't be allowed.
Everyone would go mental.

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

:o Ungiffshsiopweionoh. :shock:

Too... much... hotness. 'Bout... to... sexplode.

Seriously, I have never wanted to switch places with another woman so badly in my life.
I literally MELT at the way his hands are on her here and here. Yes, please! :D
And sign me up for the next motorcycle ride asap.
But this one... oh Lord, oh Lord. No way could I keep my cool if Rob was doing that to me. :twisted:

And then on top of all that, there's this tall drink of water that I just want to gulp down. Helloooo, nurse! ;)
Image Image
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

I just love the mood in here today :D Those pictures just brought out the smile in everyone. And some happy tears.
I like this one too. Their smiles and Rob's big hand on her tiny tiny waist (which I am totally jealous of, btw).
Just hot...
Edward_Addict wrote::o Ungiffshsiopweionoh. :shock:

Too... much... hotness. 'Bout... to... sexplode.
Mandy~ Well said. Totally sums it up :lol:

Jade~ In my dreamworld they kissed when they were finished shooting :)

Laura~ I know, I'll be a mess all Friday. And you're right, I can't be on the Lex that day. It would kill me to read what you all think and the squeeling. Probably won't get much work done, daydreaming about Robward and Krisella...

Gii~ :lol: Am I a totally perv for saying I hope they have? :lol: If they are a couple, I think I have done it. And I think they are, so....

Better get some work done...
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Nicole Kidman to co-star w/ Rob in Bel-Ami!?

She's older than me! Dreams do come true!

G-Faerie08 wrote:I know this probably makes me a big perv, but has anyone else wondering if Rob and Kstew have ever...you know..*whispers* If they have done it?

All I can say is I hope so! I would hate to think of all that sex appeal going to waste.
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

Gii - It's quite possible with all this chemistry between them. I mean, if I was in their place I would hardly resist.

NewJen - Kidman? This movie gets better and better. I liked the names are involved in an an Academy- awarded actress means that the quality of the movie is going to be even more fantastic! I hope this movie is going to be Rob's critical acclaim!

Mandy - Agreed. It's too much for me, too. When I saw the motorbike pics the first thing I saw was the hands *totally jealous*.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

phfff house clean, laundry in the washer... time for some robcrack... :) (brushing of some sweat)

Gii - I read some where that Rob and Kris spend a whole day last week in a hotel in LA, and they didn't came out of their room, now you can call me a perv... but you can't tell me that they played chess all day... :twisted:
I guess that's why Kris is now stuck with Taylor, Summit must have wanted to split the happy couple up...lock them up together and rumors will fly...

Mandy - you just took the words out of my mouth...hotness beyond normal... did you notice rob isn't looking at Kris in general, but to the way her skirt is just to high up...

Jadey - I'm so happy they didn't...have a kissing picture... the one from fanity fair did enough strange things to my brain, I don't think I could handle on more...

I guess they will have a shortage in girl now in Tokyo, I mean after this they must have died.... :shock:

amd seriously you should check out this interview if this doesn't confirm kris and rob together 'together" then I don't know what is, desides kissing pictures... ;)

Edit: I don't know how old this pictureis but they look as they lying in bed.. and are just a wake, like a private picture
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house