Twilight Mafia XVI

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(I'd post, but I'm kinda running off to New Moon right now. Oh joy. At least I don't need to wait in line- I love reserved seating.
But I didn't get to make my tshirt, and now I'm sad. Stupid printer. *grumble grumble*
Night, people! Sweet werewolfie related dreams to you all! Bwahahahahahaha...)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Lucky you! I have to wait a couple more hours to see it, and I bet even then it'll be sold out.)

(Curse you, New York!)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((OH MY HECK!!! I won't say anything more about the movie.... But unlike Lid, I had to wait in a FREAKING COLD LINE!!! :( But it was totally worth it. We got my FAVORITE seats in the whole theater....

I'm totally making a Team Seth shirt for the next movie. :D ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((All right everyone, I know we're all excited about the movie- but can we please keep the comments out of this thread for those of us who have not seen it yet?

((There's a new thread about the movie on here somewhere, if you want to talk about it.

((Per favore and mille grazie. /bow))
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(*looks around*)

(NEW MOON WAS AWESOME!)

(Okay, I'm done. Just had to get that off my chest before I blew up.)

(Somebody post something so Queenie can reappear!!)

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(I'll respect your wishes, David. I'll just say I'm pleasantly surprised.
Carlisle's not coming, but a friend of Lidia's is. He'll be a lot faster.)

(Hot dang, I can't make this post long enough because Lid has nothing to say! I think...)

I continued texting my friend as I drove back home, slowing down just as we passed into the Willamette Valley. I didn't want to squish any cows- although I was thirsty.

I informed him of the various injuries and illnesses of the familia, and he assured me he'd be able to take care of them all. It was a talent of his, after all. I smiled and thanked him for stating the obvious.

EDIT: (New blog post! Finally.)
Last edited by dandyvampgirl_13 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

After a little while of driving, I became bored. Randomly I pulled out a bag of Cheetos from my bag. "Want some?" I asked Stefan as I helped myself to a few.

He gave me a curious look. "Vampires can eat human food?"

I shrugged. "Well... I don't know about other vampires, but my family certain does... along with the normal blood."

At the word of blood Stefan grimaced. "Do you... kill anyone?" he asked.

I shook my head. "No, I drink animal blood. There are a few others who prefer human blood, but I've lived long enough with animal blood I can resist..." At the thought of blood, I noticed my throat was burning... How long had it been since I had last hunted... I couldn't remember. The sound of Stefan's heart beat tempted me a little, but I was used to withstanding... Besides, I couldn't hurt my bro.

I looked out of the window, trying to get my mind off of blood. I saw that we were about twenty minutes away from the mansion. I couldn't wait.

((Alright David, I won't say anything else about New Moon. :D ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Can i say one thing?

New Moon was THE best movie EVER!!! way better than Twilight.

Also, I had to wait in a cold line for one hour and fifteen minutes. The stupid theater wouldn't let anyone get tickets until half an hour before the movie started. :evil: Good movie, though.))

Queenie appeared out of no where and landed on Ali.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry, Lucia," she squeaked.

Then she hopped off Ali and pointed her wand at the newcomer. "Who are you?"

"My name's Ali. I'm new here. What a warm welcome. First, I bite floor then you decide to make an Ali sandwich out of me." I teased. "What's with the stick? And do I get the grand tour or not?" Ali grinned.

"...well, we aren't a bloody travel agency if that's what you're trying to get at," Queenie grumbled. Then she murmured, "Normally, I don't get aggitated highs...this is very peculiar," and disappeared.

"Don't be frightened, Ali. She's a witch. A good one, in both senses." I grinned, and spoke to the air."Speaking of tours, I need one too. Does Carmela, or has she been here before? And where do I put my stuff?"

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SwissAlice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by SwissAlice »

I was just coming down after I put the few things I took with me down at their newly established places when I heard Lucia

"Speaking of tours, I need one too. Does Carmela, or has she been here before? And where do I put my stuff?"

"No ,I did not get the tour of the mansion because I arrived just as they were headed to Disneyland and Lidia quickly told me where my rooms was and some of the important rooms so I would be delighted to visit the mansion with you''

After I finished saying this I noticed an unfamiliar person near Lucia.
''And who might this person be " I asked Lucia
''Oh ,she's Ali ,she just arrived here so I don't know anything else''
''Well that's ok ''
Turning to this Ali girl I said '' I am pleased to meet you ,my name is Carmela''
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

The pills were starting to wear off and I could tell that this was really going to suck; and it wasn't helping that there were now 3 vampires in the room discussing their need of a personal tour.

"Well, ladies..." I manage to say. "If it wasn't for the fact that my upper body is basically a clump of bones (not to mention the fact that I probably couldn't make it up that many stairs anyway) I'd be more than happy to take you." I sigh and dig my head back into the pillow.