Twilight Mafia XVI

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

"Well..." Al began, but Rosa ran away.
Strange. But then again, so was the entire familia.
But then he saw someone he hadn't seen in a very long time.
"Nat!" He exclaimed.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((I haven't been on here in foreverr. I've been super super busy. The sad thing is that I won't be completely free until school is over, which is June 10. I hate the last couple of weeks of school, it's too much work!
At least I had a mini-vacation to take away the stress. Disneyland can do magic!))

I entered through the kitchen; I had gone hunting and I looked like a mess.

I needed to go take a shower.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Grumblerumblerumble...roooooaaaar.
Lid's bored.)

I drove up the the Mansion, leaving the car outside to wash later, and dashed through the nonexistent doors to the nearest shower. I didn't even take notice of the new/old scents pervading the house- well, I did, but showers were slightly more important than my nose.

Once I was nice and clean and freshly dressed, I ambled back downstairs to examine the smells. Old friends returning... and... I squawked with delight. "Sab was here! Where'd she go?!? SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB!" I yelled upstairs. I wondered where Frankie was, too. As far as I knew, he was home. "And, uh, Nat's back? Hmm." I sniffed agin, to make sure I got everyone. "Oh, and Luisa." I waffled my way to the kitchen to fetch myself an apple- I missed the smell- then went in search of people. Washing my baby would have to wait a moment.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Nat didn't seem to notice me or Al... She seemed a little preoccupied... I heard Lid yelling for Sab. "Lid!" I called down to her, "Sab's probably lost somewhere in the midst of the donuts in her room." I chuckled and then continued. "What took you so long coming back? Get lost?"

((Ooh! Rosa is going to have to recolor her blue Lambo... I found a green one. :D Click here to see LAMBO!
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Just a few more days until schools over...)

(Does Queenie remember Nat? ...eh, let's make that a no for now.)

Queenie quietly lanked past the excitement that blubbered throughout the ground floor of the mansion. She wasn't exactly sure what was going on but she purposely blocked out all forms of comprehension so that, to her, all the voices simply sounded like the jabbering of a flock of small birds. She was sad, to say the least, and showed herself to her room...by foot.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((I'm already out of school. :D So I'm bored... And I would rather post instead of clean my room. :D ))
ImageImageImage
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((I'm only on here to say that tomorrow I will finally be free!
It's so dead here!
I guess I should get back to my three essays :|
Talk to you guys soon!))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((*Walks in* Sigh... this place is soo dead.... I thought we were supposed to be vampires, not zombies...
*Looks around for a weapon in case of a zombie attack and grabs a bowl of jello*
Beware all zombies! I have the JELLO OF DOOM! Don't you dare take my brains... I need them too much... even if some people doubt the existence of them...

Lol, sorry... I'm in a weird mood right now... that tends to happen if I stay up too late for more then a week... Hmm... It's only 1 am.... :D ))
ImageImageImage
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Lidia is concerned for the sanity of Nicholle.
And I don't know why its so dead in here. Maybe everyone who's not posting was like, surfing out on the Gulf Coast and got caught in the oil spill and is now dead. Soon to be.... WATER ZOMBIES.
If that makes sense. ... I don't think it does.
Maybe for an April Fools joke next year we should be the Zombielight Lexicon...
Harumph.)

I bounced upstairs to where Rosa was, sitting on a landing. "Hey Rosa. Have you seen ANYONE? Its like the entire Mafia... died or something. Or we're playing a game of hide and seek and no one told me. Or they all dressed up as Waldo, or ninjas. Or we're both dead and can't see living people anymore. Or, uh, maybe they got kidnapped by aliens?" I rambled, thinking. Really. It was as silent as... the empty tomb of Abraham Lincoln in here.

I wrinkled my nose in annoyance. "Well, since no one's here, wanna have a car washing beach party thing? In... London! Well, not really, but.. yeah. Beach party. Good idea, yes? We can repaint your car, too." I posed to Rosa while listening to the Mansion at the same time. I didn't like it being so quiet...
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I was starting to get a little paranoid... The mansion was quiet... too quiet... and Al and Nat seemed to be frozen... and I didn't here anything from Sab's room... I was starting to think that I was stuck in an alternate reality or something when Lid showed up. "LID!" I cried, throwing myself at her. "You're alive! Unlike everyone else here!!! I don't know where anyone is! It's like they all... died... or something..." I dramatically pretended to wipe a tear off my cheek before nodding.

"Sure, a car washing beach party sounds brilliant!" I said, clapping my hands together. "That's exactly what we need, something to bring life back here! But is it going to be just a party of two, or should we invite people... I guess we could have a party with the Mafia only... but I'm afraid that that would be a party of zombies... and that would be very interesting..." I was rambling now with my relief of finding another living undead life form.
ImageImageImage