Twilight Mafia XVI

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I waggled my eyebrows at Rosa as a ready signal. On my mark... One... Two... Five... Rosa butted in, Three, sir. I laughed quietly and continued, Three... and then I popped out from behind the door frame, yelling "ATTACK!" like a maniac and throwing myself upon Queenie, who happened to be closest. She had been turned around, doing a silly little dance whilst looking for the Lady GayGay music that was coming from an unknown place. "Mafia-napping! You are our hostage princesses! And I am Bowser!" I laughed evilly as I picked Queenie up and threw her over my shoulder.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

It took Queenie a moment to realize what exactly was going on. Suddenly, the obnoxious music had stop playing and she slowly removed her cupped hands from her ears. It was then that she noticed that she was slung over Lidia's shoulder for some reason.

"What the deuce is going on?" Queenie blubbered. "It seems that everything began to go mad as soon as I had misplaced my gloves...first the music, thank bloody hell it stopped, then this ambush" she emphasized, both hands gesturing towards the distance between her and the floor. "And now I believe I can very well hear voices in my head. Which is almost as bad as the music...blimey, I'm thirsty." She said, slumping in defeat against Lidia's frame.

( :lol: hopefully Summer will cause the Lex to burst into life. )

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

(Yeah, hopefully.

I looked at the thread at the beginning to June and saw that no one had posted anything in two days. I was about to comment on how dead the thread was when I realized how stupid I would sound for pointing out the obvious. :lol:

It's moving rather well right now. :mrgreen: )
Mafia Name: Medea Ariadne Artemis DeMarchi Image

^^^Link to my FanFiction.net profile...
Avi is original DigitalArt called The Oracle by 'Blackeri
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

As soon as Lid gave the word, I bounded on my feet, screaming like a banshee. "FOR NARNIA!!!!" I yelled, scooping up Maria, and then Lucia and throwing them both over my shoulders. It was sort of awkward holding two vampires, considering I was rather short myself, but I managed just fine. "Where to Alpha Bravo?" I asked, disguising my voice, though it probably wasn't needed.

((Alright... you guys are going to have to pilot Rosa for me... I'm off to go hiking in a skirt just like the pioneers did... In fact, I'm already dressed like a pioneer.... HOW AM I GOING TO LIVE WITHOUT MAKEUP?!!?!? Lol, Just kidding, I'm not that vain, though my friends and family would disagree.... :D See you all later!!!))

((Oh! BTW! HI MEDEA!!!! :D ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Bye Nicholle! Don't die! Have fun, and wear sunscreen, and long socks or really tall hiking boots. Seriously. Tumbleweed is seriously scratchy. >.< And try not to get blisters! But, that's pretty much impossible.
*ances* last day of schooooooool.
I'll come back and edit this later with my actual post because its kinda hard to post on my Wii.)

I tapped my nose with my free hand in thought. "To... the... PIT OF DOOM!" I yelled in a Bowserish voice, laughing evilly and scampering through a conviently open window. Rosa followed somewhat more slowly, since she was carrying both Lucia and Maria, and they were struggling rather violently.

I threw Queenie in the ball pit in the Pit of Doom, then took Lucia from Rosa and threw her in too. "Mwahahaha. We have captured Princess Peach, Princess Zelda, and Cortana! We are so evil!" Rosa threw in the squawking Maria, and I put my hand up for a high five. We made an awesomely evil high five. "Hoo rah!" I turned around and peered at our captives, who were glaring at us from underneath a pile of balls. "Now, what to do with you..." I said with a waggle of an eyebrow.
Last edited by dandyvampgirl_13 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winged Wolf Fang
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Winged Wolf Fang »

(Hello everyone, summer is here and the warm sun will surely give light to this thread!)

I stepped on the last step of the stairs and saw an attack happening in the kitchen, and decided to wait a till it passed. I walked to the couch and turned on the tv. I looked around see if anyone was here.

(I will be here almost everyday now! I'm hopping that will help the thread, I remember the old times....)
ImageImageImage
Twilight Mafia: Jack Ab. Rizzo, or just Ab
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

There was squawking and suddenly I got pulled up by Rosa.

"Wha- Hey!" I cried out. Lucia also got pulled up by Rosa. "Hey!" I squirmed and noticed Lidia had Queenie. "Put me down!"

I saw we were getting closer to the ball pit. "No!" I yelled. "Not the ball pit!"

Lidia threw in Queenie, then took Lucia from Rosa and threw her in too. I got thrown in. So many colorful balls.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Have fun, Nicholle!!

Hey Lourdes!))

"Hey!" Maria told me, waving. "If you don't mind, I'm gonna go get something to eat!"

I nodded. "Come talk to me afterwards. It's been so lonely!" I told her sadly.

"Of course," Maria agreed, and walked into the kitchen.

As I waited, I noticed Lidia hiding in a plant and the plant moving. Shaking leaves. I raised an eyebrow. Once Lids and the plant had moved to the corner, Lidia got out of the plant and the plant became Rosa. Complete with a ski mask and swim suit. Rosa gave Lidia a thumbs up.

Suddenly, Lidia shouted "ATTACK!" and jumped on Queenie. "Mafia-napping! You are our hostage princesses! And I am Bowser!" she said. I shook my head. "FOR NARNIA!!!!" Rosa added, and grabbed Maria and me and threw us over her shoulders. I noticed Queenie getting the same treatment.

"What the deuce is going on?" Queenie cried. "It seems that everything began to go mad as soon as I had misplaced my gloves...first the music, thank bloody hell it stopped, then this ambush." Queenie gestured around her. "And now I believe I can very well hear voices in my head. Which is almost as bad as the music...blimey, I'm thirsty." She finally slumped against Lidia.

"Where to Alpha Bravo?" Rosa asked, her voice sounding funny. I propped my elbows against Rosa's back and looked at Lidia, obviously the Alpha Bravo, in amusement.

"To... the... PIT OF DOOM!" Lids yelled evilly, adding a laugh and jumping out a window. I started wriggling as Rosa approached the window. Kinda slowly, because she was carrying two. She managed, however, and we followed. Queenie got thrown in, and I followed. "Aaaaa eeee!" I yelled.

"Mwahahaha. We have captured Princess Peach, Princess Zelda, and Cortana! We are so evil!" Lidia yelled in triumph. Maria joined Queenie and me in the Pit. I glared at Lidia. she high-fived Rosa. I wriggled in the pit of balls. "Hoo rah! Now, what to do with you..." she waggled an eyebrow.

"Lidia, Rosa, whyyyy? What have we done? Hey!" I hollered, and a wind whipped around. Thunder rumbled distantly in the blue sky. I attempted to lift myself up, to be pushed down by Lidia. "Lidia!"

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(I love how Hannah manages to recap like, the last ten posts in one big post. Perhaps I should recruit her to write the blogs...
Just bought my tickets for Toy Story 3 :D I'm so excited!)

I shoved Lucia back in the ball pit as she tried to climb out. "No! Bad Princess Peach, BAD. You stay in that ball pit! And don't throw them at each other. You'll hit yourself in the eye." I glared at her for emphasis, and thunder rumbled dramatically in the distance. Good timing. I sniffed the air, "Smells like... butt whooping time. And Dexter, I can smell him from over here where ever he is, but mostly butt whooping." Then, from nowhere, the Jaws theme song started playing.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Lidia pushed Lucia down as she attempted to get out.

I tuned Lid's speech out and held onto a bright yellow ball.

Bahahahah I thought in my head.

I quickly threw a ball at each of the kidnappers.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC