Twilight Mafia XVI

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Hope you don't mind the autopilot, Hannah. :lol: )

"It looks like the only way to stop this is to eat them before they fill the entire cage!" Lucia blurted.

Queenie allowed herself a quick whiff of the fluffy objects. She winced. The scent was awfully sweet and it pierced her nose like an incoming nosebleed.

(Viola, I love your avatar.)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

I tried my best to ignore the commotion coming from outside by placing a pillow over my head- but with my vampire hearing it was simply a lot cause.

I walked over to the window and saw the boss standing outside the caged ball pit were several of the girls, and Ab, were being detained. My attention was diverted when I saw a figure in one of the windows below- I couldn't recognize her so I assumed she was one of the newer (or is it newest?) members of the familia, I shrugged to myself and looked back when I heard a loud noise.

It was then that I noticed two things. One, large masses of marshmallows were coming out of the funnel in the cage. Two, Lidia was nowhere to be seen.

Oh gods...

"Time to get out of here," I mumbled to myself as I jumped out of my window.

When I landed I looked at the people stuck in the cage and laughed to myself when I saw that several of them were choking on marshmallows.

With a smile still on my face, I pulled the hood of my cloak over my head and ran into the haven that was the forest.

(That has to be my longest post ever. :lol: )
Mafia Name: Medea Ariadne Artemis DeMarchi Image

^^^Link to my FanFiction.net profile...
Avi is original DigitalArt called The Oracle by 'Blackeri
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Why is everyone trying to escape their fate? We all know everyone's going to end up in the What does a rooster have to do with this? pit anyway. :lol: )

(I just realized that we only have a few more pages until a new thread...hmm...it seems like it's been forever since we've been on retreat. Where are we headed this time?)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Ireland? Still hasn't been posted on in forever, so its open for our imminent invasion.
And everyone can escape the pit when we leave for Ireland. So I suggest you hurry up and kill it.
But, we'll probably kill it while I'm gone (speaking of which, hurry and post! I only have one day left!) so we can either A. hang out in Ireland till I get back to PM a mod, or B. someone (And UnderUnderBoss...) can PM a mod for me. The only problem with that is that I need to make the first post on the thread (I like to be able to edit it whenever I want...). So, up to you guys. My vote is for option A. unless we kill it by noon tomorrow, my time.)

From my perch on Ali's ceiling, I watched Medea jump silently down from her floor and take off for the forest. I let out a silent sigh. With only me and Rosa, it was too much of a bother to chase after her and throw her in too. I sent a message wafting in her direction, Please don't ruin my fun and rescue them! Pretty please? With sugar on top? along with some waves of sympathetic thoughts.

I waggled my eyebrows and prepared to leap upon Ali. One, two, five. Three sir. Three! And I jumped, tackling Ali and sending us flying through the open window. She screamed, but I quickly wrapped myself around her limbs before we hit the ground. We left a huge skid mark on the lawn when we landed, finally crashing into a small rose bush. I stood up, dragging the writhing Ali with me, and marched toward the slowly filling cage.
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

Please don't ruin my fun and rescue them! Pretty please? With sugar on top? I almost jumped when I heard Lidia's voice in my head. Dang mafia telepathy, it's almost as bad as skit girl telepathy; only being bad because there is no way on Earth to turn it off.

I sighed as I stopped beneath a large old tree.

Don't worry Boss, I won't ruin your fun. As long as you don't follow me...

(I never follow the Familia when they go on retreat's because I never have any idea where you guys go. :lol:

Hey Boss, do you remember what happened on the first few pages of the very first thread? I kind of forgot about it until I 'took a trip down memory lane'.

I miss Nina. :(

[And this is my lame attempt at creating a topic for us to post on.]

Oh. And I'm gonna tell Ab to get his sorry behind online, if he can.)

edwardlikeshaystacks

(Why on earth do you go somewhere like every week, woman?! Well, I don't think we'll kill the page by tomorrow but if anything, I can tell everyone to relocate to Ireland, where we will remain until your and Lidia's return.)

(Yes, we can get a storyline going!)
Winged Wolf Fang
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Winged Wolf Fang »

I was being stuffed with marshmellows, my instinct was to DESTROY them! so one by one they came at me and i froze them and vaporized them, after a while i got bored of doing that so i started catching them :twisted: . I stated to put them in a bucket i made of ice, untill it got full. then I completely froze the marshmellows and launced them back. I turned and to no surprise they were still coming, " Lid, where are these marshmellows coming from?" I asked, " I shall destroy them!" I saw the others being stuffed with marshmellows as well, but then I saw Med run out the door, into the forest freaking out. Hmmm... never seen her do that before :mrgreen:

( I'm here lets finish the thread!)
ImageImageImage
Twilight Mafia: Jack Ab. Rizzo, or just Ab
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

(First off Ab, I jumped out of a window. Second, I was not freaking out; I was laughing as you guys choked on marshmallows. :lol: )

So, how's it going in there? I asked those who were inside the cage; still being pelted by the continuous flow of marshmallows.

I could see this because I had conjured an image of them as I sat down on one of the roots of the tree moments ago.

I wasn't about to risk going back and being thrown in with them- I'd much rather watch. It didn't particularly look fun for them, but it sure was entertaining for me.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Winged Wolf Fang
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Winged Wolf Fang »

(Sorry, marshmellows in my eyes don't help you know :lol: )

At that moment it came to me. Yan can come in here! Yan broke in the door and gave out a loud roar. Yes?, Yan, I need you to eat those marshmellows! :D He didn't need me to tell him twice, he ran over as fast as he could, since he is huge and could barely fit in the house, he was knocking things over and making his way through. Once he got there he started to eat, and eat and eat. That was my opertunity, i concentrated on the reenforced sreel of the bars, I was converting the hyrdogen and oxygen atoms in the air and fussing them in the bars, little by little they made a dent in the bars. I punched each one, they broke! And just in time, I could tell Yan was stuffed, "Come on girls, lets go!" as soon as I turned I saw Lid :shock:
ImageImageImage
Twilight Mafia: Jack Ab. Rizzo, or just Ab
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

(Oh sure, don't you have an excuse for everything. :lol: )

I watched as Yan began to eat the marshmallows and as Ab began trying to use his power to move the bars. It took him a few minutes and when the bars bent he yelled, "Come on girls, let’s go!"

He immediately stopped in his tracks when he saw Lidia on the other side. She was going to have his head for that.

"I guess I should help the Boss with this." I told Alexis as he landed on my shoulder, flapping his wings. I muttered a quick spell and suddenly they were all back in the cage. Ab was probably experiencing some déjà vu as he once again tried to break out of the pit, but every time he tried to fuse the molecules I moved the air and thwarted his efforts.

It quite useless Ab, no amount of magic will get you out. I thought to him and I could see his eyebrows furrow in annoyance.

I laughed. I'll use the 'reset' spell if you try to escape again Ab and I can do it all day without going back to the mansion- that's the beauty of long distance magic.

It's good to be a sorceress...