Twilight Mafia XVI

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Hey Kenzie. *waves* Nice to see you among the living.
I watched that trailer a few days ago and had a fangirly spasm. SO CAN'T WAIT. :D )

I rollede my eyes at Ab. I would never understand anime. It was just too weird. I swatted him mentally for getting water all over my cage, though. "I need these for suvudu cage matches." I growled at him. Turning to Queenie, I frowned. "Its called a trunk, and it wouldn't strangle you because it was never alive. Silly, silly little person." I sighed, then heard something. My eyebrows rose up in delight. "Oh Rosa? I think there's another... guest... waiting for us in the house. Would you care to invite her to the ball pit?" I asked with a devilish grin. Rosa gave me a grin in return and ran gracefully off in the direction of the Mansion.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Mwahahaha!!!! I'm BA-ACK!!! *insert creepy music here*
And now I'm definitely tanner then I had been before... despite my 100+ SPF sunscreen...
Long skirts were not meant for hiking in... just in case anyone wondered...

You guys are crazy! :lol: I just finished reading through everything... and wow, we've finally got life here!!!))

I gave a grin at Lid, of course I would oblige! The more the merrier! I ran swiftly towards the mansion, quickly sensing who the person was. EVA!!! I fought hard to keep quiet, but a grin covered my face as I placed my mask over my face. As fast as I could, I made a dash towards Eva, and threw her over my shoulder. Now I couldn't help it, a small evil giggle escaped my throat as I carried her off to the ball pit and all the craziness that ensued there.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Nicholle survived the rigors of being a pioneer, and now she knows how I feel! Did you get any awesome tanlines? My friend had bangs while we were hiking, and so one half of her forehead was white. :D )

Rosa scampered off to fetch Eva, so I turned my malicious attention upon the prisoners in the ball pit. Pulling a bag of marshmallows out of now where, I put one on a skewer I just happened to have and began roasting it delicately over a handyily appearing flamethrower that for the moment wasn't directed at the cage. Once the smarshshmallow reached a lovely golden color reminiscent of my eyeballs, I held it up close to the cage. "Does anyone want a smore?" I asked, trying to stop and evil grin from forming. "Well too bad! If captive princess (that includes Ab, because anyone in Full Metal looks like a girl) eat smores they get fat! And then they won't ever be rescued." I paused, considering my evil logic. "So of course, you must eat a crap load of marshmallows so no one ever rescues you." I poked a button, and a giant funnel lowered itself over the cage. It made a loud rumbling noise, like the sound of a million pillows going down a drain pipe. I looked up at the opening in evil excitement.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Lol, yes, it just happens that I do have tanlines. :D It's almost a very clear line on my arms from where I pulled my sleeves up. It's kind of funny. :lol: The first thing my mom told me was "Wow, you're dark!"

Someone put fruit punch powder in our water storage containers.... turning our water pink... it was rather interesting. :D ))
ImageImageImage
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(I had a a V on my chest from a shirt that wasn't buttoned up to my neck. It looked horrible when I went to Great Wolf Lodge the next week, cuz it had blistered. Bleh. You'll look awesome in a bathing suit. :D

Fruit punch... um, tasty? But they should have done Gatorade, so it would at least be healthy. Because pioneers totally had Gatorade. And Portapotties.)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Lol, don't remind me! At the language camp thing I'm going to at BYU we're going swimming at least once a week... Do you know how hard it is to find a CUTE one piece swimming suit??? It's near impossible!!!

Lol, yes, and they also had trailers to carry extra equipment behind them as well, so they didn't have to carry everything in their handcarts.

I found a pet stick while on trek. :D I named it Flower. :D ))
ImageImageImage
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Hehe, perhaps we should move our Mormon talk to the Mormon thread. Though I do enjoy killing this thread, we have what, three pages to go?

Its so annoying that people just don't make good suits anymore. Mine barely scrapes by the appropriate line, and that was the best one we could find! I'd try Kohls or JC Pennys. JC is having a good sale right now, anyways.

Lid is jealous of your pet stick and now she's begging me to go find a pet artichoke or something. :) )
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Nicholle: are Monokinis permitted? They make awesome one pieces! They look like two pieces from the back, haha)

Queenie frowned at the tunnel that was being lowered into the pit. What in the bloody hell was going on? She checked her left arm reflexively and saw that it was not swollen pink.

"Will this blasphemy ever end?" Queenie cried, allowing herself to sink into the colourful array of balls around her. ( :lol: )

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

((Hey everybody! Yes, I am alive and, yay, so is the thread! Kind of. Anywho, sorry about being so MIA, my life resembles something like a train wreck right now. I'm going to try to be on as much as I can but, if for some reason I fail, you have my permission to virtually slap me.))

I decided to just stay away from the commotion outside. It didn't sound good; something about a ball pit and an elephant, whatever that meant. I spun on my heel and ran upstairs to my room. After much digging, I finally found my ipod and headphones. I stuck the buds in my ears and blasted the music. I started moving toward my window seat but I had a thought. I backed up and grabbed my sketch pad and some pencils, I wanted to draw what I saw outside. Yeah, a giant caged ball pit... an exploded stuffed elephant (so that's what that meant)... Lidia... wait make that Lidia and Rosa with Eva slung over Rosa's shoulder...
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

A movement in an upstairs window caught my eye. Someone looking out... It was Ali! And evil grin flashed across my face. I motioned for Rosa to throw Eva in the pit and keep an eye on the prisoners, while I slowly moved towards the house. Laying a delicate tendril of thought on Ali's mind, I distracted her without her knowing she was being distracted from my form slipping down the lawn and into the house. I crept up the silent stairs, making sure Ali was only paying attention to the outside. When I reached her rooms, I crawled across the ceiling and hid in the bathroom, waiting for the opportune moment to strike.

Outside, the lowering funnel shuddered to a halt. It was silent for a moment, then the rumbling grew much louder. A second later, masses of marshmallows came pouring out of it! The squishy white stuff began inundating the cage and its occupants screams were smothered under the deluge of sugar. The only way to stop the marshmallows would be to eat them before they filled the cage all the way, squishing them into a pulp of stickiness and sparkle!