Twilight Mafia XVI

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by SethisMine »

((Poor thread! DON'T TURN INTO A ZOMBIE!!! *Gives thread a big hug*
I love you too much!!! Don't eat my brains!!! LIVE!!!))

I decided to leave Sab so she could clean her room in peace, and went downstairs. I was bored, and wanted something to do...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Urggh sorry! Maybe I will go read....well I'll be back whenever I finish? Haha ok! :D))

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

*Bumps into Elena*
Hey Elena!
How are you?
Haven't talked in awhile!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Um... Al... This is the Mafia... Elena doesn't live here. Rosa does though. :D ))
((Nice to have you back, by the way. :D ))
ImageImageImage
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(So is it gunna get not-dead around here? Otherwise, the zombies are going to get the thread and infect it, then it'll infect all of us, and we'll infect all our RL friends, and then everyone is pretty much screwed.
*waffles around*)

Slowly, Ali I managed to wrest myself away from the incredibly sticky roof. I quickly hobbled over to a nearby patch of grass and hacked up all of the jelly I had consumed. I'm not sure where all the rest of the food I ate went, but things I did not like did not digest. Jelly included.

After a bit, since I won't make you wish to puke as well by adding vivid descriptions, I turned back around to Feathery!Ali. "Uh, thanks. Now untransmogrify yourself and lets get home." Ali complied and settled down into her seat, and I stepped daintly into my side. Er, we'll see you later Queenie? I left floating arou nd for her to eventually pick up on, then gunned the car towards the freeway. I needed to get home- I didn't carry a toothbrush in the car.

(And, uh, happy birthday to Medea!)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(*coughs out dust* Man, even I haven't been here in ages...this is bad! I've lost my inspiration...which means that Queenie must be at a loss for words too. I suppose I'll just leave it for flash backs to fill in the blanks. :lol: )

Some time had passed when Queenie realised that Giovanni might not be coming at all. Her mouth began to pull into a frown but suddenly, there was movement, and her small frame turned around instantly.

The rims of my lips turned up.

"Giovanni." She smiled.

(*wipes sweat*)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

((Sorry Nicholle, I completely forgot!
Just shows that I need to come here more!
I would edit that post but I'm on my iPod and can't figure out how. Wanna just pretend that I said Rosa?))

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Alright. :D ))

As I walked randomly through the mansion, I bumped into a person that I had not seen for quite some time. "Al!" I exclaimed. "I'm doing great, how are you? What have you been up to?"
ImageImageImage
futurevampire
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by futurevampire »

I approach the mansion warily, remembering my short time here. I had never been very social when I used to live here, and I never thought I would be. I kept to myself.
Scaling the side of the house, I climb through my old window. I glance around the empty, dusty, and pitch dark room. Crossing it slowly, I flick on the light switch and set down my bag.
I know myself too well to think I will stay here long, but I will at least spend one night in my old room.
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

As I waited for a response from the somewhat distracted Al, I heard something. It was a faint noise coming from the room to our right... it was a room that had belonged to a vampire named Nat before she left... Curiously, I leaned over and pushed the door open, half expecting to find myself delusional, but instead...

"NAT!" I yelled, running over and embracing her. "Welcome back!" I exclaimed. "And what timing! Many others are coming back now as well!!" I stood back and gave her a smile.
ImageImageImage