Twilight Mafia XVI

DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

The room was darker than the previous one had been. Monica's eyes automatically adjusted to the darkness quickly. She looked around when she heard her name being called faintly. She realized that it was coming from the other side of the door. She turned and smiled silently and opened her mouth to scream that she was here, in the dark room.

Her throat seared in pain and no sound came out. She gasped painfully and clutched her throat. Her vocal cords were damaged by the light. She tried to cry out again, but only pain ensued. Her shoulders shook as her hand slid down the door.

There was a thump and a hiss. She stood ramrod straight and turned slowly. Red eyes gleamed back her in the dark. It was ghosting closer, calling out a melody softly. She screamed, but only a gasp was forced painfully out of her mouth. Her fists clenched and she pounded on the door. Her dangers were not only outside of the door. It was inside too.

She pounded harder but not as hard as she could. If she did, the door would break, spilling in dreaded sun. All she had to do was get Rosa's attention, so she could get her out.

The pounds turned into frantic and panicked raps as the red eyes began to speak words. Her hand left deep dents in the steel. She couldn't understand it's language. Rosa, please hear me.
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((oops. sorry!))

This car ride was boring with a capital 'B'. She was so used to the pain now that even it wasn't a distraction... and Emo was there! At least (for now) I didn't have to listen to more Disney songs.

Lidia shouted at me mentally How the crap do you not like Spencer? He's adorable, chubby, squeaks like a duck when you poke him when he's sleeping, and he's totally kidding about the Disney songs. By the way, Disney singalongs are totally cool, and when you see me on the freeway singing my lungs out and getting lots of hi fives from passing drivers, you'll be jealous.

I grinned. He squeaks like a duck? I totally have to see that... haha. And I'm glad he's kidding, but you still didn't answer my original question... Who's he with? And Frankie, too?

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(There is nothing wrong with Disney songs! You must have been deprived as a child... *shakes head in pity*
Tis okay, Mon, we understand. Everyone's busy sometimes. Most ofthe time. Most people actually have lives... *shifty eyes*
*is busy poking Spencer/Frankie to wake up and drive* Get outta bed, butt farts!)

Yeah, he squeaks. Its extremely entertaining, but he only squeaks when he's asleep. You'll have to wait. I thought ot Lucia as I ran around the park, following the sound of Monica's thoughts. Spencer's with Nina, my Co-Boss. She's not aroundd a lot, off doing Boss-like things, and he's normally with her, which is why he's not around a lot. Frankie's with Sabina, my UnderBoss, and she's been off doing some UnderBossly duties for me, and Frankie's usually accompanying her. They're only here when I need them, really, like now.

A thought hit me. Why I hadn't I kept Maria and Demitri here and just let Demitri track Monica down? I smacked my forehead for my thoughtlessness, but continued searching. Rosa was near Monica, somewhere, so I followed them into the depths of whatever ride they were looking in, listening and searching. Especially that creepy red eyed thing's thoughts. It sounded like a big rat... or a snake... or something that eats people... A Chupacabra?

(Have a band thing, I'll be back in a few hours... Hang on, Monica!)
Last edited by dandyvampgirl_13 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DoNotFeartheDark

Monica rapped a bit harder. Surely they could hear her now. Why weren't they coming?

The....thing slithered closer, a harsh grating sound scraping through her ears that made her wince. She felt another familiar aura....one much more powerful....Lidia!

She mouthed Lidia in desperation. Monica remembered something rather abruptly.

Lidia! I'm in here! Please, help me-there's something else in here...Even Monica's thoughts were whispers, faint becuase of her terror. Listen to the knocking Her thoughts became uncomprehendable as she could feel the creature's breath down her neck.

She knocked hard on the metal so that it echoed. If they held up any longer, she would break a hole through the door.
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I heard banging somewhere. "Monica!" I yelled, running toward the sounds. . Finally I got to a metal door which was emitting the sounds. "Monica, is that you? Stand back, I'll open this door." I was about to turn the knob, when I started hearing some sort of animalistic voice also coming through the door. It sounded evil. "Monica, are you all right? What is that sound?!?!?" I yelled. Behind me, I could sense Stefan standing a few paces back, he was confused. A little further off I could sense Lid.

"Lid! OVER HERE!" I yelled.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DoNotFeartheDark

"Monica? Monica, is that you?!"

Monica almost cried in joy. I'm here she mouthed, but she could not speak. But a wave a relief washed over her.

"Stand back, I'll open the door." The relief dissolved like sugar in water. No. The sun! Rosa didn't know! The knob rattled when the creature growled and slithered, speaking it's strange language. Monica's mouth gaped in horror as it rose up higher to tower over her.

"Monica, are you all right? What is that sound?!?!?" Rosa screamed. Monica curled up against the door silently. She could tell that Rosa was going to break the door down. She knocked rapidly against the door. If she could speak, she would have told Rosa not to break the door down, that the sun would kill her. Rosa was going to do it.

She pounded in desperation. A hole punched through the metal, spilling in warmth. Monica's hand seared and where it touched her hip, it burned. She cried out silently in pain and stumbled back from it, the darkness like ice to her burning. She landed agaisnst another generator; her leg banged against the box, giving out a hollow echoing. That gave the thing a cue to attack. It crashed like a wave over her, it's horrid smell suffocating Monica. Just as its body was on her, she kicked out her leg visciously, her small frame propped up against the generator for support.

It wailed in pain and retreated, only to surge agin with vigor. She threw her hands up to block it, but she was surrounded by that horrible smell and darkness.

((Sorry. i'm in a writing mood today))
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Before I could try and break the door open, a hand punched through the door, and Monica screamed. Then I realized... the light... the sun's light was hurting her. I could hear her stumble back into the darkness away from the light that now as entering through the whole. Then I could also hear something attack her.

"Stefan, block that hole once I'm through. Don't let any light shine through." I yelled to him. Quickly, I shifted into a small kitten and jumped through the small hole. As soon as I was through, Stefan blocked the hole with something, no light came in, but I still could see. Something was attacking Monica. It was strange... and had an evil cold aura. And the smell.... the smell coming off of the creature was putrid... I stopped breathing, and held my breath.

I started running towards the creature, shifting to my vampire form in a split second. The creature was taken by surprise when I had thrown myself at it. Its body flew hitting the floor with a thud. "Monica? Are you alright?" I yelled, not facing her, but the monster. I was ready to attack it again.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(My my, this is sure getting interesting. It must suck to be severely allergic to the sun...although, I'm not sure allergic is the right word. :lol: Is a snake attacking her or something? :( )

Queenie sighed as she watched her now horridly deformed patronus run on the ceiling of the mafia mobile. This had never happened in the past. In any case, her patronus had always been a serpent.

Her eyebrows furrowed together as she watched it shift again and she groaned in confusion. The patronus faded, leaving nothing more than a silvery veil.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Al answered that he was only mildly emo and popped his collar. A bit confused at his actions, I cocked my head to the side slightly when he did so.

"Al, why'd you do that little thing right now?" I asked, after getting a Three Musketeers bar from my purse.

"What thing?"

"The"- I put down my chocolate and popped my collar- "thing."

"It was to show my charming personality," Al answered.

I frowned.

"But what does your shirt have to do with your personality?"

"Uh..." Al said, "I don't know. It's just something I do when I wanna show how cool I am."

"Ohh, okay."

I turned back around, still a bit confused. What does that have to do with ANYTHING? I thought. I shook the thought out of my head and thought about Monica. Wait! Why didn't Lidia just ask Demetri to track her down? Huh. I shrugged. Oh well. I took another bite of my Three Musketeers, nomnomnom. Yummm.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Following Stefan's much stronger scent, I burst in after Rosa into the room. Taking in the situation in a split second, I dove on top of the creepy snake-Chupathingy. "DIE FOULD BEASTIE!" I screamed as it as I wrestled it towards the sunlight. "Stefan, move out of the way! Rosa, cover Monica!" I ordered. Hopefully the sunlight would kill the Beastie without killing Monica, too.

(Urff, that was short. Specially compared to its predecessors. And yes, Lid is sooo smart, diving on top of a random Beastie. Since it smells, perhaps its a pirate?
*coughs* Collar popping is totally bogus...)