Twilight Mafia XVI

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by SethisMine »

Lid suddenly burst in screaming "DIE FOULD BEASTIE!" as she chased it towards the sun light. Even before she had ordered me to cover Monica, I was already doing so. Quickly I stripped off my jacket, and converted it into a large black like tarp thingy, and covered Monica and I under it. She was in pain, but I was doing everything I could to keep sun light from making it's way through. After making sure there was no light coming through the tarp, I turned to Monica.

"Are you ok?" I asked, not really sure how I could help her. Out side, I could hear Lid facing off with the evil creature, and I could also sense that Stefan was somewhere close to me, maybe protecting us in case the creature got away from Lid.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

(( :lol: Lourdes))
Yes, that is something that shows my coolness.
Maria, I think I should be able to teach you how to be cool.
Do you want to learn?
((Al is so not cool this should be funny. :)))
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((XD Al is the Yoda of coolness in his mind?))

Monica was overwhelemed by the smell and the weight of the creature, and now it was gone suddenly.

"Monica, are you all right?" Rosa asked. Monica tried to answer, but a horrible pain in her throat cut her off. No, I'm burned badly and I can't speak she wanted to say, but instead all that came out was a low moan from her chest. Non-existent tears filled her eyes.

As the cteature prepared to strike again the door burst open, filling the room for a second with a halo of light. The monster wasn't the only one screaming. Monica opened her mouth to cry out, but a small gasp escaped her mouth instead as she tried to seek haven from the blinding sun.

"DIE FOULD BEASTIE!" Monica heard Lidia scream. The monster wailed in anger. Monica curled up and hid her eyes, as if not seeing it would make it go away. Then, it was dark again, Rosa's voice in her ear saying worriedly, "Are you okay?"

"DIE, DIE, DIE!!"

Monica shook her head as Ldia started screaming ridiculous curses at the monster. She was obviously enjoying herself.

Monica opened her mouth and pointed at her throat. Her burns were on flames now, and as she looked down, they seemed to be spreading. She curled her fists and and whimpered. She mouthed Elixir, over and over again, but was too hard to discern it from other words. Her undamaged finger traced the word on the dusty floor in desperation.
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

I listened to al and Maria's conversation, half laughing and half being skeptical. Emo was so not cool. this would be entertaining...

"Spencer, put on some cool music for Maria's lesson. Like, cool music, not little kids songs. This will be fun to watch." I ordered.

Spencer obeyed, putting on Sesame Street songs. I groaned.

"At least there's Big Bird, and Cookie Monster..." I muttered.

((Just to clear some things up, I don't have anything against Disney or Sesame Street songs, it's just that Lucia was born in 1795 and doesn't really like stuff like that. Make sense?))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

The contacts were beginning to burn. Had it already been 4 hours since the lot left Disneyworld? (Land...whateverrr) She hopped off of the hammock and landed quietly beside Dexter, who looked as if he was...shot up. Queenie smirked and walked over to the large vanity mirror. Her eyes were now as black as a crow; with no signs of lenses ever having been there.

Her tiny chest projected a low hum and she turned away to settle back into the hammock.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((Derek :lol: ))

"Yes, that is something that shows my coolness." Al said. "Maria, I think I should be able to teach you how to be cool. Do you want to learn?"

Demetri started to laugh then quickly turned it into a cough when I poked him. Lucia also looked half amused, half skeptical at Al's coolness. I was too, but I did not want to be mean or rude and make Al into super!emo Al again.

"Sure," I said, grinning. "I wanna be cool too."

((This is gonna be hilarious.))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Al teaching someone to be cool?!?! :lol: Wow....))

Rosa
Monica shook her head to my question. She pointed to her throat and tried to mouth something. I wasn't exactly sure what she was trying to tell me. Finally in desperation, she wrote the word 'elixir' on the ground.

"Elixir?" I asked desperately. She nodded, it looked as if it took all of her energy not to start screaming in pain. I had no idea what elixir she was talking about, but maybe Lid would. LID! DO YOU HAVE ANY OF MONICA'S ELIXIR WITH YOU? I mentally yelled. I could hear her still fighting.

Stefan
I was completely confused at what was going on. Some strange creature was attacking one of Rosa's familia members, and another familia member was hidden under a black tarp with Rosa. The one under the tarp seemed very ill... And I could hear Rosa trying to help her.

I didn't know how I could help. I stood by the tarp, but I was also ready to attack the creature if I was needed. I was amazed at how strong the vampire was, as she attacked the strange creature. I wondered if all vampires where that strong... I would have to ask Rosa... That would be strange... I had always thought Rosa needed protecting. But now, she seems as if she can fend for herself...
ImageImageImage
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(I'm glad I'm auto-enjoying myself.
Hahaha, cool and Al are allowed to be in the same sentence without the word "not" being between them? OMG! :lol: (I'm kidding, I'm kidding...)
One question: How is that Lidia, who was born in 1830 as a Scottish hick, likes Disney then? Course, Lid's kinda crazy, so perhaps that's it...)

The sane bit of my mind heard Rosa yelling in my head as the non-sane part went berserk on the Chupathingy. Elixir, elirir... Sane-me contemplated. Berserk me took a horrible tasting bite out of the beastie and spat it out, trying not to puke. Sane me then remembered, Oh, oh, butt pocket, left cheek, left cheek!! On the fanny pack! Ummm... I'll get it, hang on...

A moment later, a small black thing came flying from the combatants, sailing not an inch from Rosa's nose before hitting a wall and landing on the ground. The object 'twas Lidia's fanny pack, and from a slightly open left cheek pocket rolled a small golden bottle. Monica's elixir, mayhaps?

(I've always wanted to yell left cheek...)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I heard a thud outside of the tarp. Swiftly, and carefully slipped my arm out from under the tarp, not letting any light through. My hand found what felt like a fanny pack, and then a small bottle. Quickly, I took both of the things into the darkness protected by the tarp. My hands wrapped around the small bottle. I hopped that it was the right bottle... I wasn't sure... but it was better then nothing.

Quickly, I opened the bottle, and held it close to Monica's face, presuming that this elixir was meant to be drunk. Silently I prayed that it was the right bottle. I was no good at this healing business...

"Here, Monica." I said, presenting her with the bottle. "I think this is the right one...."
ImageImageImage
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((Good morning!

((Saw This is It yesterday. I hope it comes out on DVD- it's one of those films you'd want to watch at home, where you can sing and dance along to your heart's content.

((So, when is everyone getting back to the mansion? Or can we assume we're arriving this morning?))