Twilight Mafia XVI

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Morning, David! I'm not so sure myself. I'm just having Queenie do a bunch of miscellanious things to kill time.)

It was nearly dawn again as Queenie peered through the tinted windows of the Mafia mobile. The low gruffs from her chest were now turning into noticable rumbles.

Nagini looked up from her slumber with one eye open.

Queenie stroked her head and hopped off the hammock once more. Everyone seemed to be engulfed in their own activities. Kingsley trotted beside her, eager to be played with.

Queenie scanned the aisles quickly and smiled when she found one who was equally unoccupied.

"Hullo, Giovanni." She miled curtly. "Erm...fancy a bite to eat?" She asked, her pitch black eyes flickering against the light that peeked in through the open window.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

I was getting bored with Maria and Al's lesson, so I wandered over to Natalie.

"Hey, girl. How are you? Do you know everyone here? That's Queenie, that's Emo, that's Maria, that's Demitri, that's Spencer and Frankie... Lidia, and Rosa are trying to find Monica, who's a new born. She can teleport, and she got upset because she hurt Dexter, the human. She broke his ribs by accident. Get it? Oh, and Giovanni's driving our porsche to the Mafia Mansion. That's where we're gonna live," I informed her. "Ow... I'm getting cramps. They really hurt... How are you?"

I listened to her for a moment, then grinned. "Thanks, Nat. I'll try to feel better."

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Talking to yourself, Hannah? :D
*shifty eyes.... munches on a can of frosting...* OMNOMNOMNOM.
I'll go smack Spencer, since he seems to not have gotten on yet.)

I wrestled the Chupathingy towards the sun as Stefan swiftly backed out of our way. I was busy yelling at the monsterous monster, attempting to one up something that couldn't talk back. Yes, it is a talent of mine.

"You wanna dance, Beastie? Well, take this!" I shoved the foul creature into a patch of sunlight. "That's right, WRITHE IN PAIN! LIKE THE LITTLE GAY SPARKLE... Well, you don't sparkle, and you're not a vampire, and that's slightly hypocritical cuz I sparkle... JUST WRITHE IN PAIN... LIKE DRACULA. HAHAHA!" I pointed and laughed until the beastie wriggled out of the sun and jumped back on me. I charged and trucked it back into a huge patch of sun, pinning it to the ground as it slowly hissed and started steaming and deflating... Eww. I stood up in a puddle of black goo that wouldn't come off. I started freaking out, thinking it was the evil black stuff from Spiderman 3, until I realized that it wasn't moving, I was, nor did I feel the need to turn emo or any more arrogant than I already was. Phew.

I turned to the big black tarp that covered Monica and Rosa. "So, was it the elixir or Wentz-perfume you grabbed?" I asked.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"So, was it the elixir or Wentz-perfume you grabbed?" asked Lid. I presumed she was done fighting.

"Ummm..." I answered sniffing the bottle. "I wouldn't know. Dang Lid, when do you ever use all of these things?" I grabbed out a can of what I presumed to be anchovies... and wrinkled my nose. I found another little bottle and sniffed it. I wasn't sure if that was the right one either.

"Ugh..." I was frustrated. "I give up." I sighed. Quickly I envisioned the sun going black... hoping that would kill some of the light that was hurting Monica. Looking out from the tarp, I saw it had worked, and I slipped out from under the tarp. I ignored Stefan's confused expression and offered the bottles and the fanny pack to Lid. "You tell me."
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

I looked at the myraid of bottles Rosa dumped out of my fanny pack. "First, those aren't anchovies, that's a tin of Goldfish diguised a tin of anchovies." She looked at me weirdly. "Don't ask. But I hate anchovies, for future reference." I searched the ground again through the mess and grabbed that little gold bottle. "Nope, this is the right one. You got it the first time. Just needed to che- OOOH! Its my Lovespell perfume! I missed this stuff!" I pulled out a thing of perfume and sprayed it on the blob of goop after I scooped the rest of the bottles back into my fanny pack.

I looked outside when suddenly the world went dark, "WHOA! Where'd the sun go? Ahhhhhhhh, I'm blind! Ow! And my eyes aren't closed, either, I just checked!" I yelled. Yes, I just poked mself in the eye to make sure they weren't closed. It hurt.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Lid started giving me an inventory of her fanny back when suddenly she started yelling. "WHOA! Where'd the sun go? Ahhhhhhhh, I'm blind! Ow! And my eyes aren't closed, either, I just checked!" She poked herself in the eye.

Despite the stressed situation of Monica maybe dying under the tarp, I had to give a small laugh. "Don't worry Lid, I only altered the sun a little... I'll change it once we get Monica back to normal, which we probably should do right now..." I said, looking back to the tarp.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((wait, I'll post later, I have to get off.))

((Sorry! I will!))

((I just finished watching Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. Again. I love Buck :D ))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((I'm pretending Queenie apparated into Lucia's Porsche.))

I gave Queenie a lopsided smile. "Well, how do we do that?" I asked. "I mean, we're not exactly into eating the same kinds of food."

Hunting would be good, though, I thought. Would help take the edge off.

Her scent was filling the car. I shifted in my seat, hoping she wouldn't notice.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((I'm not talking to myself. Lucia is talking to Natalie. Geeez.

Wait, I'm confused. What's up with Gio?))

I sighed and petted the top of Natalie's head idly, wondering where my book was. Oh, right my purse. I murmured, "One moment, hon," to Nat, then got up and walked to my seat, grabbing my purse and making my way back to my leopard. I fished TwiLite: A Paraday (( :lol: ))out and opened it to my page. I had just finished Dracula. What a funny book. They had vampires all wrong... But I would love for Mena to be real. She was a spectacular character.

((I saw that book on fb... :lol: I would love to read that.))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(I know.
That paroday ain't got nuthin on Stephenie Meyer and the Renegade Characters or Nightlight. Bwahaha!
Gio is extremely attracted to Queenie's scent, much like myself and frosting. I can't resist it, neither can he.
I like Mina too, but I was sad when Lucy got turned into the spawn of the devil. Did you find any strange similarities between Dracula and Robert Pattinson...?
Buck was totally awesome.)

"But I miss the suuuun!" I whined, reminiscent to the whining voice of my little sister. "I need it to tan! Wait, never mind. And won't the humans notice?" I thought for a moment, then threw my shiny black jacket and Arabian headscarf at Monica. "Here, she can put these on, and you can turn the sun back to normal."

"Didn't you already give her the bottle?" I pointed out. "I could have sworn you did, although I was a little distracted at the time..." I glared at the pile of goo, just daring it to come back alive and try and turn me into a Super!ScarySpiderman.