Twilight Mafia XVI

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by SethisMine »

We were almost home. The drive had gone by so quickly with the story telling and just getting caught up with each other. I was excited to be back home... I missed home.. I also missed my little girl who was still at the Cullens who was now being raised as a sort of sister to Nessie... I guess Esme was right... I wasn't the most responsible person in the world...

"Sooo..." started Stefan after we had a little break from talking. "Your family... they seem... chaotic..."

I shrugged and laughed. "I guess that's what happens when you have a large group of vampires together. We can just be ourselves around each other... it's better then the normal lonely life of a vamp."

"I see... It's kind of like my small group... only you seem so much closer to your family. My group stays together for necessity... I think we would all go crazy if we were always alone..." he seemed a little distant and a little nervous.

"What is it?" I asked, putting my hand on his shoulder. His shoulder was hot... like Seth's and Jacob's...

"I don't think I should stay too long at your mansion..." he said sadly... "I don't think I can take it... I've never felt so... uncomfortable in my life... and they also smell...." He looked at me apologetically and then quickly added, "You don't smell though... it's strange... you smell sweet like they do, but not overly sweet... kind of like a field of flowers."

I looked at him and laughed. "Alright, I know how you feel... But can you stay for a little bit? You can stay in my dragon's den. I do have an extra compartment built into it for sleeping purposes just in case. I don't think Ari would mind."

Stefan smiled, and gave me a small squeeze with one arm. "Alright."

((Hello Ali, welcome... Rosa isn't at the mansion... otherwise she would greet you... ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Aw, Lucia cares about Dexter? :D )

(Is Stephan a werewolf?)

I shouldve known that I wasn't the only one who heard this Ali girl fall. Vampires sound like buildings blowing up when they fell...

"Dexter?" Lucia asks, slipping into the room.

I give her a small wave to let her know I'm okay.

Her entire body went stiff as a board when she saw the new girl.

"Who are you?" Lucia snaps, and I have to dig my head into the sofa cushion to keep from laughing. I pretended like I was just in pain.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Last edited by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DoNotFeartheDark

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((Monica would have loved to greet Ali, and she would have been so excited, she'd fall on her face too, but she's not at the Mansion and currently, she can't speak at all.))

((And I have done that. Put Life is A Highway on really loud and sang along. It was fun, but an old lady yelled at me from her Ford Pinto :lol: ))

Monica loved the speed. It made her feel like she was flying, almost as wonderful as running. It made her happy enough to forget her worries, about her voice. But soon, a really good song came on Lidia's radio, and Monica's heart yearned to sing along. But she couldn't. She frowned whenever this happened.

Lids...do you really have a friend who can help me? Monica mentally asked in a small voice as she watched the forests and towns speed by in indistinct blurs, like paint splashed on canvas.

"Of course." Lidia assured. "He's on his way to the Mansion as we speak." Monica bit her lip.

Please don't tell anybody. She pleaded. Don't tell anybody that I've lost my voice. I have a feeling it can't be fixed....but don't say anything. Please. All of this happened because I was stupid and irrational. I'm ashamed.
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Erm, Lid ain't at the Mansion at the mo. And I only snap when I'm PMSing, which I'm also not. At all other times, I bark. Or squawk, but squawking is undignified.)

Lids...do you really have a friend who can help me? Monica asked quietly. Well, silently, really.

"Of course I do." I reassured her. "He's on his way to the Mansion as we speak."

It seemed to comfor her a little, but then she requested, Please don't tell anybody. Don't tell anybody that I've lost my voice. I have a feeling it can't be fixed....but don't say anything. Please. All of this happened because I was stupid and irrational. I'm ashamed.

I sighed, "I won't if you don't want me to. But you know, it's totally okay. Everyone does stupid things when they're young. It took me forever to stop breaking chairs because I kept on jumping on them. And when Sega first came out, I must have gone through at least 30 controllers before I stopped squishing them." I tried to think of a situation more similar to Monica's. "I've busted some friends ribs too, from overly exuberant hugging. You're not alone, there." I paused for a moment, then continued on, "Don't be too ashamed. You can feel guilty for a couple hours, but soon everyone'll be fixed, and then I won't allow you to feel bad about it anymore, okay?" I jokingly ordered her, trying to lighten her mood.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Nope Stefan is not a werewolf. He is a pure shape shifter. ))

We were quiet again in companionable silence. Neither of us needed to talk anymore. Both of us were thinking deeply...
I was thinking back to all the times of the past when Stefan and I were just normal humans... We got into all kinds of mischief together. But now, everything had changed. Stefan seemed soo much wiser... but I guess so did I sometimes. Both of us had experienced many things in life that had touched us forever...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Woops, sorry. I meant Lucia. Your names start and end with the same letters so yeah...gets confusing. I should go and edit that.)

(Is Carlisle still coming to fix Dexter's ribs?)

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((Emma: Gio was attempting to calm himself down. Just... Take a look at the situation. ;) ))

The smell of baked and doughy goods- lots of goods- wafts almost lazily from the kitchen. The clanging and clanking of pots and pans being used made it sound like an army of chefs was at work, when Gio was all alone.

((Anyone who enters will see stacks of food, almost any baked bready thing or something that came from batter, arrayed almost haphazardly on the kitchen counter. Stacks of pancakes and crepes, pies of many kinds, several cakes, fresh loaves of different kinds of bread, croissants...

((Gio as usual is shirtless, but is covered in splotches of flour.))
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Oh right, I forgot that they weren't doing things anymore. ;) )

As if from out of nowhere, another girl appeared, only this time she landed (quite giddly) on top of Ali.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry, Lucia." Queenie giggled but stopped abruptly when she was finished dusting herself off and found herself facing a very pestered Lucia.

She quickly hopped off of the girl who she had fallen on, whipping her wand out as she did so.

"...who are you?" Queenie asked softly, her bright red eyes flickering against the light that eluded from the fireplace.

(I'm just assuming we have a fireplace and that its burning quite vividly.) -_-

JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

I hadn't even gotten up when someone fell right on top of me.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry, Lucia." The girl said. She clambered off of me. I stood up and dusted myself off. Suddenly the girl was pointing a stick in my face.
"Who are you?" She said.

"My name's Ali. I'm new here. What a warm welcome. First, I bite floor then you decide to make an Ali sandwich out of me." I teased. "What's with the stick? And do I get the grand tour or not?"
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

"My name's Ali. I'm new here. What a warm welcome. First, I bite floor then you decide to make an Ali sandwich out of me." The girl teased. "What's with the stick? And do I get the grand tour or not?"

Queenie lowered her wand ever so slightly as she scanned the newcomer.

"...well, we aren't a bloody travel agency if that's what you're trying to get at." Queenie replied, her british accent tugging at her words.

After a moment, she sighed.

"Normally, I don't get aggitated highs...this is very peculiar." Queenie cooed, disappearing once more into thin air.