Twilight Mafia XVI

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by SethisMine »

((How could Lucia not like Spencer?!?!? I thought everyone loved Spencer. :D ))

After searching the generator room we where in, Stefan and I concluded that Monica wasn't in there. There had definitely been a vampire in that room before though....

We went of searching in another generator room, but couldn't find Monica in there either.... WHERE WAS MONICA?!?! I quickly pulled out my phone and tried texting her cell. Where are you?

((Edit: Sorry about spelling your name wrong SpenCer... I fixed it.))
Last edited by SethisMine on Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Whoa, I'm gone for a day and there's already 3 pages!)

(Did anyone happen to magically fix Dexter's ribs...cause then he'll just be spawled out on a bed in the car.)

I feel the painkiller working its way into my body and suddenly I can't feel at all. I'm definitely sedated at this point.

Gio lifts me into the car with nothing more than an arm and then I am on a bed.

All of this is freaking trippy. I wanna get up and do a twist to see if I can feel anything but I decide not to. More of a mess for THEM to clean up.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

((Dang I suck at being here a lot!
Care to fill me in?
Wow, I'm awful.
*Cries in shame*))
Al is...somewhere.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Al is in the car, headed home with everyone else.
We're magically fixing Dexter's ribs once we get back to the Mansion. Lid's summoning an old friend.
SpenCer! With a C. Like Cookies. And Cookie Monster. Not "Veggie" Monster, COOKIE MONSTER!)

I called after Spencer, "DON'T YOU DARE CRASH THAT CAR OR I WON'T STOP SABINA FROM RENDING YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!" Not that he would take that seriously, but it was worth a shot.

I pulled out my phone to send a quick message to an old friend, asking him to meet me at the Mansion whenever he could get there. A few minutes later, he sent me one back, agreeing and saying he'll be there ASAP. I nodded, then... :!: I had an idea. Pulling out my phone again, I called Monica's cell phone. To Rosa, I said, Be listening for Monica's cell going off! I can't believe I didn't think of that before! Course, I need to ask her what her ringtone was so you can listen for that...

(*coughcough* This would be a good time for Monica to get back on, but oh well...)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Where did Monica disappear to anyway? :? )

Queenie is currently playing on top of her hammock with Nagini.

Kingsley nibbles on Tod a level below in his black marble bed.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
SwissAlice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by SwissAlice »

I was so happy to be in the mafia mobile on our way back to the mansion ,I mean I liked the roller coaster rides and stuff but I felt like we stayed to long there and I recall that we left for Disney right after my arrival so I didn't get the chance to visit the mansion except for my room .

Hmmm.... Ireland ,pretty interesting ,I vaguely remember going there with my parents when I was little but I think it changed since the end of the 1930s

(By the way ,how is the mafia going to school thingy going ringswraith ,made any progress?)
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I located Lucia's Porsche and- making sure no one was close enough to notice I had no keys- opened the door.

I stared at the space for a minute, trying to figure out how to... fold myself into the small space.

You asked for it.

I sighed. Indeed I did. I didn't think I could bear the scent of her in my head any more- not after having it there all day. I was going to go crazy, and I might do something I'd regret.

Setting the seat back as far as it would go, I got into the car and got it started. The engine's vibrations flowed through the frame and into me.

At least she keeps it in good condition.

I waited for the Mafia Mobile to pull out, then drove after it- keeping a good distance away.

((Sorry, no- trying to concentrate on Gio's second fic while I want to work on it.))
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

*kicks down door to da Familia's Mansion*
BAM!

*looks around*
"I'm BAAA-AAACK!"

well, hello, hello, everyone. yes, I'm back. I'm guessing that most of you don't know me, cos there's been A LOT happening here. jeez, thread sixteen. gosh, I haven't been here in ages! I feel so bad. :oops:
ok, so I took a prolonged break from the Lex, and I'm only just finding my way back over here. I joined the Twilight Mafia way back in the days of single digits (second thread, I'm pretty sure), and I'm now a "Not-So-Main Peep" due to my continued absence, I'm guessing. anyways, I'm Petty Crime Francesca, or Chessie, as I used to be called.

anyways, I'm thinking I'll just kick around here until someone gets back to the house, either to wack or welcome me back... remains to be seen I guess. *shrugs* oh, well.
I wonder if my old room is sill here...
*wanders slowly upstairs*
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(*waves* Hey Chessie! Er, not very many people are actually at the Mansion, but we're headed back there.
I can whack you if you want me to.... :D I'd also mention that we don't have doors anymore, we have these cool motion/sensor activated forcefield things that look like doors but aren't.

I'm okay with not having Mafia School for a while in exchange for more Giovanni-fic. Is it the one I have, or its sequel?
Urk, that reminds me I still haven't beta-ed it at all... :oops:

We also don't need to visit Ireland anymore. Its jsut our resort whenever we're waiting for a new thread, which we already have. Therefore, no need. I think we've done enough vacationing for a while.

Lid still is waiting for Monica to show up...)
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

(gracious. then what did I kick down??

thanks for the offer, Lid, but I prefer to remain among the living.

and yeah, I realised the Mansion is deserted. I got stuck by the security system, btw, and have been sitting in the same spot for like 4 hours and 17 minutes. d'you maybe want to come rescue me? thanks.

also, not that I don't love it, but why are we writing in brackets?)
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV