Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by Waffle of Doom »

*Iz being hugged*
Why hello everyone!
I've missed ya'll!
*hugs back*
Sorry about the long absence, I just got caught up in so many things, I needed some ME time.
*looks around the donut covered room*
Guess a year was a little too long to leave Frankie unsupervised, though.
*eyeroll*

((I really am sorry about the absence, I got tied down with some bad people for a while, but I've finally managed to get my life back in order. AND I'm proud to say I'm now dating my very own Canadian. LOL))
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"We missed you too, Sab!" I said, untangling myself from the hug and grinning. "Everyone will be soo glad to see you! Most aren't home, and then there are a few people you haven't met yet."

My eyes glanced around the room, finally taking in the total mess of the donuts. "Hmm... This probably needs to be cleaned up... It looks like a volcano of donuts exploded." I laughed, envisioning a donut volcano. Actually, that wasn't really a bad idea... And we had enough room outside for one...

((Ah, I see. It's great to have you back. And congrats. YAY FOR CANADA! :D ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Queenie hesistated but after a beat, warily nodded her head.

"Yes, I can apparate home." She mused softly to Lidia so that her bell-like voice carried over the meadow.

(Man...what should I have her do...it'd feel odd autopiloting Gio in the scene. :lol:)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Go ahead and autopilot him. He can't make it on at all. He said he's sorry. Just um... be vague so you can fill it in later? *shrugs*
OH NO! Sab's been converted to Canadianism! EVERYONE, GET YOUR TIN FOIL HAT SHIELDS AND PROTECT YOUR BRAINS! :D)

I nodded to myself. Oh good. Because I think I've glued myself to the roof with this mess. Its very sticky. Um, have fun? I said, then slipped out of her head. Frowning at Ali, I swiftly kicked her bottom so she fell off the roof. She wouldn't have been able to get off otherwise because this sticky fruity gluey stuff was drying fast. I started trying to pull myself off with no success. How fruit could defeat a vampire, I had no idea, but this stuff was. I growled at it, trying to frighten it off. No such luck. "Um, Ali, help?" I pleaded.
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

((Welcome back, Sab! We haven't met, my name's Ali and that's my character's name, too. She'll make her introductions once she unsticks Lidia from the roof.))
I watched in bewilderment as Lidia built a giant war scene out of donuts. I deftly moved the things Lid asked me to and tried to sneak a nibble when I thought she wasn't looking. All of a sudden, I felt the impact of a shoe on my back end and was hurdled from the roof. I twisted my shoulders, perfectly executed a front flip, and landed gracefully on my feet. I turned and glared in the roof's direction.
"Um, Ali, help?" I just rolled my eyes. Lid was stuck. Figures. I closed my eyes in concentration. I felt my back and extremities stretch. I opened my eyes and looked down. Perfect, a griffin.
I flapped my wings only a couple of times and was hovering over a very sticky looking Lidia. I gingerly took the back of her shirt in my beak and began to pull.
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((....*dies on computer* ...GAH))

Monica beamed up at Dexter. "Guess it does." She bounced happily up the Mansion steps, sliding her pale fingers against the shiny, smooth exterior of her scarlet Mustang as she passed it.

She burst through the automatic doors, singing at the top of her lungs for no apparent reason. Monica kicked off her shoes, catching them in one hand, and glided across the slippery floor into the kitchen. She perked up as she hopped into the counter, as if suddenly remembering something.

"Hey Dexter!" She called. She quickly realized that he was barely coming up the last steps, and waited five minutes before she called him again.

"I was going to bake a cake for Lidia's birthday, but I never did." Monica said. "Her birthday's passed already, but d'you think you could help me bake a cake for her?" She asked, not without a sweet smile.
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"Haha, we're years late, but sure." I smile, leaning against the frame of the door. "We're going to need a lot of frosting, though."

And with that, I lift myself from the door frame and start looking through the cabinets.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(*pooooooooooooooooooooookes thread* Deaaaaaadddddd threaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddd... Someone get me an axe before it dies. We need to prevent it from becoming a zombie thread. I wonder if its possible to have a zombie thread.)

I squawked and flailed uselessly as Feathered!Ali nearly ripped the shirt off my back. "Nope, not helping! You can grab me with your talons- indestructable, remember?" I called, twisting around to look up at her. My hands had fallen and landed on the roof, and were now fairly well stuck. Feathery!Ali nodded in a sage, griffinish manner and grasped my torso instead of the shirt and started pulling upwards. I licked the jelly gingerly, hoping vampire saliva would weaken it. Blargh. It tasted horrible. I hate jelly.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((I have been gone soooo long I wont even bother to try and read through the 20 pages I've missed...or is it 200? *shrugs* Anywho! I'm back....for now :D))

Luisa skipped out the door to find Lidia on the roof....what was she doing???

"Lidia! What are you doing up there???" I yelled up.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Wrong roof, Luisa. Perhaps you should at least go read the blog? Ali and I are in Portland, not at the Mansion.)

(DEAD WILL SOON TURN ZOMBIE THREAD IF NOT LOVED. LOVE THREAD. LOVE IT!)