Teen Thread 4 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by i am bella »

you can have quite a few banners on here, they just have to be smaller and have smaller codes
buses here are pretty bad usually, if you dont live in the exact town that the school is for, they probably dont have a bus for you, we have just buses for my town and then one for a town were somewhat regionalized with
oh my god, if i call him timmy to his face hes gonna look at me like a complete loser and im gonna be soo embarrassed! ahhhhh! :oops:
its a promo pic, so if you search on google enough, you should find it, it wont be the same exact cuz yours has a lot of special effects on it, but itll be the basic pic of the two of them
dreamer wrote:Oh, you're an A-person! *light bowl* I'm definitely B.
what???
no, its 5 and a half! we do 6 and a half :cry:
we do 5 days a week, but i meant how many days a year, we do 180
im saying that hes kinda famous cuz he won a tv show but it wasnt a wicked popular show and it was like a kid show kinda so it not like anyone would know who i was talking about if i was like, 'HOLY CRAP I MET ALEX CARIGNAN TODAY! OH MY GOD!' :lol:
15 would be greatttt!

~*chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

All the pictures I want always have too big codes :cry:
But isn't it any regular buses nearby?
Haha, lets hope you don't do that then, but I have my doubts :lol:
I'll try to search for it tommorrow ;)

A A-person is a person who likes to get to bed early and wake up early.
A B-person is a person who likes to stay up late and sleep in the mornings.
The whole society is built for A-persons :oops: It's very hard for us B-persons...
You've NEVER heard of it before?! :o
I meant school hours (three quaters).
I don't know.. I can check tommorrow ;)
Haha okay ;)
I know I want 15!!

~~Flirty~~
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

first line is so confused right now

second line is cold

third line is a little bit bored
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

evening yall, 1 week till my exams :shock:
dreamer wrote:A A-person is a person who likes to get to bed early and wake up early.
A B-person is a person who likes to stay up late and sleep in the mornings.
i am most defiantly a B person, it killed my getting up at half 6 for college today after 2 weeks of going to bed at 1ish and waking up after 10 lol
:D
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

@Hanny--Ohh I see. Well. :P It would be weird to add an "ee" sound to the end of my name, cuz it already has one. Oh well. Hehe.

@Vilde-- :lol: thats exactly what i always do.

@Sammy--Ooh. So you have, like, "connections"? Wicked. :lol: I know someone who knows someone who knows the guy who plays Jake Ryan on Hannah Montana. :lol: Oh, and I'll put the banner in my siggy as soon as my computer is fixed. :D

Yes, I was going to give my laptop some chicken soup, but then i thought that probobly wouldnt be the best idea... hmph. :roll: my dad said it sould be fixed sometime next week.

Oh and I second the whole 15 smiley limit thing. I think it's perfectly reasonable. *sniff*
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

heya teens and tweens!
who hates being back at school?! I DO! :evil:
@flirty
if youre doing it yourself, save it to your hard drive and rename it with something really short, then upload it to the site youre editing it with so it has a shorter code when you edit it
dont be doubting that! youre gonna jinx me and ill ruin all hope! :cry:
no, i dont think i have heard of that.....is there like an 'a and a half' person? i like to get lotssss of sleep but i also like to stay up late and wake up late but i always end up waking up early cuz i just have to :lol:
oh yeah, 5 and 3 quarters, that makes senseeee
@cocoa
how cold has it been getting out there?
@alexa
poor you, exams suck
not too mention your hangovers, those musta thrown you off ;) :lol:
@apple
kenzie...ee :lol:
i dont have like legit connections, its his family that has all the connections, not just him, his uncle owns tri-sum potato chips, and then another uncle is best friends with the dad of one of the guys in boys like girls and apparently the family was there when they wrote great escape, so flipping lucky!
i wish i had connections, maybe i could actually have something professionally recorded =/
i do know a semi-famous rapper, who gave me the number of a producer, but there are two problems: 1)im too scared to call him, and 2)he said this producer was 'in the city', which is quite confusing because we were in burlington (city one), which is about a half an hour away from boston (city two), and he lives in nyc (city three), ughh :lol:
i think the problem with the smiley limit is that our posts arent supposed to be this long.... :lol:

~*chrome*~
ImageImage
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

|

Post by dreamer »

I have school tommorrow :cry:
It's gonna be horrible! :o I've gone to bed 4-6am ish,
and waked up 1-3pm ish everyday for two weeks :?
I really don't wanna go to school again... The only thing that keeps me from screaming right now, is that it's only four days.. then I have two days of vake! (also called the weekend xD )

Chrome~~ Uhm? Site I'm editing with? Now I'm really confused :? :?
Haha, sorry Sammy.. I can't help it :oops:
Don't know.. Do you like to get to bed early, and then wake up early, and have the whole day in front of you and that stuff? I wish I was that way, but I can't stand to get to bed.. or get up.. and then I always sleep too long, and get late :lol: Not very smart, but that's just how I am...

Apple/Chrome~~ Sam, what do you mean the posts aren't supposed to be that long? Are you turning against us now? Even yourself?? I'd like to see that rule! I likey my long posts :cry: Can't we try to ask a admin?? I really lke my smilies tooo. Don't say stuff like that Sammy *wags finger* :D

:o! I didn't hit the limit!!!
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Hey guys can I join this thread?
I am 13 so I am old enough but I never joined
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Sammy Chrome~ *jumps up and down* I hate school! I do! =D
Who did Sammy just confuzzle? Me! Me! :lol:
Hehe, I meant 'why' on my other post... :lol: Silly Hanny!
I know, you're Sammy Chrome! Silly Hanny! :lol:
Ooh, I gets it now. =D
I'll try not to. =D
Aha, they're all scowlyish! :lol:
my dad does that a lot... :lol:
I think 15 is overrated, mostly 'cause I'm four years away. :lol:
I'm at nine smileys... :lol: oh, now ten.

Vildy Flirty~ Yay me! :D
TwiTown. Yeah. I think we're talking about the same thing... *insert laughing smiley*
Yeah, I know... Ish boooring. :roll:
The bus comes where I live, it's just that I don't go to the school I'm supposed to 'cause my parents wanted me to go to another school. =D It's where my dad went to school.
We should make a petition for 15 smilies!
I'm most def a B.
Stupid banners and their big codes. D:<

Sami *insert nickname here*~ You're not alone. I'm veeerrryy confuzzled. *insert laughing smiley*
Boo cold...
Boo bored...

Alexa Lexus~ o.0 Eek.

Kenzie Apple~ Kenzieee! :lol:
I don't like Hannah Montana... She stole my name. D:<
Yum, chicken soup! =D

All right, how many smilies do i have to take out nao? 10!

~ Hanny Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

@flirty
you didnt have school today?! dang you!
you are terrible at sleep :lol:
did you make the banner? thats what im talking about with editing and sites
i tend to go to bed pretty late on weekends and vacation, but i like to wake up at about 9 cuz it wicked screws up all my sleeping if i dont
i dont mean that long posts are illegal! im just saying that were wicked weirdos for having like a million convos and having mile-long posts :lol:
@raven
heyhey! yeah, ill add you to the list! = )
@nod
why am i confuzzling? :cry:
you get what? and youll try not to what?? i think we all need to be much more clear with what were all talking about, i get lost so much :lol:
everything from 'ooh, i gets it now' to 'i'm four years away' makes no sense to me :lol:

~*chrome*~
ImageImage